Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Education Manace In Ogun State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Education Manace In Ogun State (164 Views)

Adire Now School Uniform In Ogun / Governor Abiodun Renovates Schools In Ogun State (Photos) / Father Christmas In A Primary School In Ogun State (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Education Manace In Ogun State by Vidamia(m): 10:20am On Apr 10, 2022
I don't know what to we will call nonsense education system of ogun state. Another second term of session have come to an end. Or should I say the basic education system of Nigeria which is 6334 where 6 and the first 3 have come and gone. But Ogun State adopt new strategy that jssce that we do call junior WAEC RESULT of last session is not yet out and my boy is in SS1 now and second term have come to an end. How do we know if he passed basic subjects during the JSSCE since result is not out. And the boy is in science class.
The PTA meeting we did in his school, the principal of that school told us when they first give them the results, there are alot of errors where a student will have different grade in the same subject and some will not even have any grades. She said they have return the nonsense result back to Ogun State government. And up till now no JSSCE result for any students of ogun state and all of them are in various classes of senior secondary.
Re: Education Manace In Ogun State by Vidamia(m): 10:21am On Apr 10, 2022
Na wah for Ogun State o

(1) (Reply)

Get 51% Discount All Dissertation Assignment Help In UK / Learn How To Prepare Excel Spreadsheet On Your Phone Using WPS App. / Information On Certified Fraud Examiner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.