Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast (42089 Views)

Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) / Oyo Police Parades Leader Of Gang That Attacked Fresh FM In Ibadan / Man Who Impersonates Yinka Ayefele Arrested, Sleeps And Defrauds Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by PremiumWORK91: 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
immortalcrown:
This one no be IPOB. Na only political robbers go dey only 3 and still get mind to enter radio station in day time. Just as political robbers dey operate for East and una dey call IPOB.
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by wizonlyson: 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
shocked shocked..HOW?..

Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
Bola146:
shocked they should check the CCTV cameras. No alarm, no tight security? lipsrsealed

sometimes u keep talking as though u re woke so that u can get likes, let me ask u, even in ur own thatch house, do u av even one single CCTV, tight security, Home armed alarm? how can u be so protective and demanding of other persons safety that u don't even protect urslf, see her mouth where's cctv,.where's alarm tongue, as if she can afford one for herself, nonsense and ingredients
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by diplomat058(m): 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
Malory:
My Yoruba brothers pls let us stop stealing. We can't even respect the holy month of Ramadan and Easter. Is that how low we have descended as a tribe? Every bad news now in Nigeria is from us
You think this is funny? You are a foolish tribal bigot. One day, your children may see this post and be ashamed of you

1 Like

Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by effort1: 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
Malory:
My Yoruba brothers pls let us stop stealing. We can't even respect the holy month of Ramadan and Easter. Is that how low we have descended as a tribe? Every bad news now in Nigeria is from us

How are you sure the armed robbers that invaded the radio station are not Igbos?

2 Likes

Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by Burgerlomo: 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
This is bad

1 Like

Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by Malory: 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
effort1:

How are you sure the armed robbers that invades the radio station are not Igbos?
Where did you see Igbo in my post?
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by Mooh247: 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
Blame Seyi Makinde and Auxiliary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by Naijanascam: 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
This is simple..... playback your CCTV footage and get all of them arrested.....
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by deji17: 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
Do they still have Governor in that state? I doubt it. Ajimobi's tenure was peaceful in Oyo, before these thugs and thieves government.
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by Shadysen: 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
Malory:
jholy month indeed.
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by backnbeta(f): 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
Malory:
Yes, all bad news now in Nigeria comes from you and your kin- you know who you are because you're not Yoruba undecided
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by effort1: 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
Malory:
Where did you see Igbo in my post?

How are you sure the armed robbers are not Igbos?
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by HRMK: 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
Malory:
stop talking trash!who says they were yorubas?is this only abt the south west or the nation at large?
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by simpleseyi: 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed Drugnibu has unleashed his amala and ewedu lunatics across afonjaland to cause problems, spits.

Just as it killed your parents, Tinubu matter go kill you too.

1 Like

Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by Cutehector(m): 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
Afonjas on the beat
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by UncommonLogic: 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
jazon:
Funny country where anything is possible grin
I cannot believe this one

https://www.foxnews.com/us/san-francisco-tv-reporter-robbed-of-camera-at-gunpoint
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by UncommonLogic: 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by BlackFlamefromP: 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
grin crazy things dey happen for this country sha.

Imagine listening to news on radio only to hear some voices in the background shouting 'where is the money?' 'if you move I shoot', 'i am going to kill you if you don't bring out all the money on you now'. And you will be wondering what is happening.

May God save and heal this country
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by luluman: 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
Malory:
Back to who send you. Thou enemy of oodua
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by Proudlyomonna: 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
Sebi them first dey shout wailer wailer upandan ��
Aswear bubu sabi share bad thing no be small,e touch everybody grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by Yankee101: 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
You need armed security in a station. You need access only entrance if you don't. Cos anyone can go online and spread panic
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by Babaken(m): 3:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
Bola146:
shocked they should check the CCTV cameras. No alarm, no tight security? lipsrsealed
Is only they have one.
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by babamoha(m): 3:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
The primary focus of a responsible government is security but revers is the case here .
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
As usual, Tinubu haters made it about Tinubu.

What Tinubu cannot be blamed for does not exist...

1 Like

Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by Dubemchi(m): 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
This one weak me
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by compton11(m): 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
Malory:
who knows it was still by your easterner brother?
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by Fejayofficial: 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
politicoNG:

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-yinka-ayefeles-radio-station-robbed-during-live-broadcast/

What a sad event.

Nigerian Youths are decaying ONLY Because They Financial Education. Too much Financial Poverty and Ignorance in the land.

Meanwhile;

Waste No Time:

I bring to You: " Digital Wealth Secrets"

This is very helpful for Job Seekers and Those in Search for Genuine Passive Means of Income:

Follow The Nairaland Thread Link Below to Learn The 3 Simple Ways to Earn at least $12 (6,000 Naira) Daily which are as Simple as A,B,C:

A - Affiliations,
B - Bureaucracy,
C - CPA Marketing.

https://www.nairaland.com/7070860/financial-challenge-step-step-guide

Thank Me Later.

You'll be glad you did.
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by Jackson105: 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
Malory:

Small time you will be crying all around that they ar banning you, tribal bigot like you.

Your tears just started
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by goslowgoslow(m): 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
Malory:
How do know that the robbers were Yorubas? Who paid you to comment without common sense? I am sure you are not Yoruba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics / Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos / Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.