Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast (42104 Views)

Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) / Oyo Police Parades Leader Of Gang That Attacked Fresh FM In Ibadan / Man Who Impersonates Yinka Ayefele Arrested, Sleeps And Defrauds Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by Bar1941(m): 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The rate of unrest in the west is baffling. But surprising how this hypocrites leave their burning house to point fingers in south east.

If robber can robbed someone during live presentation, then afonja land is rotten

Lol, Afonja Land is rotten yet your forefathers had been migrating there in their millions to earn a mean of livelihood, if your kinsmen were all ejected from Afonja's land today, am quite very sure the level of prostitution and other crimes will reduce drastically. Omo irankiran.

1 Like

Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by Blakpot: 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nigeria my country!
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by jazon(m): 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by snoopz: 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
Where the security unit? Dem don go church?
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by goslowgoslow(m): 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The rate of unrest in the west is baffling. But surprising how this hypocrites leave their burning house to point fingers in south east.

If robber can robbed someone during live presentation, then afonja land is rotten
All of you will never stop this stupid comment and tribal nonsense.
Even you a man disguised as a woman is still talking.
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by Proudlyomonna: 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
doctor20202020:
All serurity men should come out in ibadan raid hideout or criminals and joint , prostitute joint there hotels , bruhotel stop to go there to collect returns from joint . Do the job now start to raid , all okada have to stop and search from total both taxis , Micra motor, Keke nappe

Raid fire.
Everybody go collect wotowoto ��
From East to West to North to South ��
Let the strongest survive �
Sai baba till eternity ��
Very vawulent useless president �

Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by happney65: 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
deji17:
Do they still have Governor in that state? I doubt it. Ajimobi's tenure was peaceful in Oyo, before these thugs and thieves government.

Yeah very peaceful. Yet this same thing happened at a government radio station oluyole FM while Ajimobi was Govornor even with operation burst and the likes.

If you are missing Ajimobi,kindly go and meet him where he is.

Tankiu

2 Likes

Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by Malory: 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
Jackson105:

Small time you will be crying all around that they ar banning you, tribal bigot like you.

Your tears just started
Shatap and comment with sense
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by cutedharmee: 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
Malory:
My Yoruba brothers pls let us stop stealing. We can't even respect the holy month of Ramadan and Easter. Is that how low we have descended as a tribe? Every bad news now in Nigeria is from us
I'm sure its ur tribe that's perpetrating this evil...we know una grin grin grin
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by Malory: 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
goslowgoslow:

How do know that the robbers were Yorubas? Who paid you to comment without common sense? I am sure you are not Yoruba
You can't bully a real Omoluabi
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by goslowgoslow(m): 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
Malory:
You can't bully a real Omoluabi
You just acted stupidly. If you are true Omoluabi you won't write that thrash!
Omo ale to n fi owo osi juwe ile baba e.

2 Likes

Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by abbey621(m): 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Heathrow44:

sometimes u keep talking as though u re woke so that u can get likes, let me ask u, even in ur own thatch house, do u av even one single CCTV, tight security, Home armed alarm? how can u be so protective and demanding of other persons safety that u don't even protect urslf, see her mouth where's cctv,.where's alarm tongue, as if she can afford one for herself, nonsense and ingredients

It's a radio station, a private establishment, things like cctv and alarm should be standard. How can you spend millions to build a business and be nonchalant about security. Abeg we no dey like hear truth in this country, instead of you to focus on the message, you dey attack messenger....Be better!
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by haabidah666: 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
I don't bilivit grin grin
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by Theone123: 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I hope your foolishness will allow you understand that the soonest you realise it's a nationwide thing...the better it will be for everyone...
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by onyxo76(m): 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
What do you expect to steal in a Radio station FFS? You wan go Rob microphone.

Is a Radio station now a financial institution?

The kind of targets these robbers are going after exposes how stupid they are.

i was wondering the same thing wetin dey radio station to steal sef?
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by Femeto: 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
Naija security no good. You too provide and improve your own security system. Don’t wait for the government. Look like they gained easy entrance.
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by Bbbw: 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
Really
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by Eddygre8(m): 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
Imagine
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by MrCover: 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hunger Plenty For This Country
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by Gglorious: 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
Working at such early hours without security is dangerous
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by DispatcherLagos: 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
Leah32:

You are stupid
What should I do now? Should I invite the moderators to ban you on his behalf or I should lock up ?
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
Stop taking meth Fahdiga.

Malory:
My Yoruba brothers pls let us stop stealing. We can't even respect the holy month of Ramadan and Easter. Is that how low we have descended as a tribe? Every bad news now in Nigeria is from us
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by Malory: 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
cutedharmee:

I'm sure its ur tribe that's perpetrating this evil...we know una grin grin grin
You mean my Yoruba tribe?
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by Malory: 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Stop taking meth Fahdiga.

Says a Mallam from Damaturu who have never been to my tribe Odua land
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by pinkygurl(f): 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
shocked and most business insurance schemes to cushion such occurences are dead on arrival in naija. lipsrsealed Na wa oh! Sb cannot hustle in peaceful sane clime again. Nigeria was a country. undecided
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by Remman(m): 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
What kind of radio station is that? Abi na for your 2 bedroom flat e dey? Every phone and laptops stolen can be tracked... It's best to keep their IMEI numbers intact and safe somewhere!
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

it's everywhere my dear, no where safe in Nigeria
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by Mikkeal: 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
Some fools are even turning this to an ethnic thing ,you that your region has become a war zone ,you are masturbating on the news about some petty thieves,opening your gutter mouth any how
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by Jungleluv5: 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
I dey smell rat here ooooo. Where are the security on ground
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by placeofallure(f): 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Immaturity! Must everything be about bigotry. Comment on the issue at hand and stop your high-handedness! Is there any part of Nigeria that is devoid of armed robbery? Hypocrisy!

Pay more attention to the bolded. That's where you need an intervention!
Re: Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast by Kaymansion(m): 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
Those security men at the gate aren't doing there work, let them be interrogated for a start

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa / Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics / Kidnapper Evans: How My Girlfriend, Amaka Caused My Downfall & Shock Of My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.