Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,924 members, 7,952,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

Opeyemi Kareem: Trailer Crushes Social Media Influencer To Death In Lagos - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Opeyemi Kareem: Trailer Crushes Social Media Influencer To Death In Lagos (75736 Views)

Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) / Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) / Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman In Ibadan, 30 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opeyemi Kareem: Trailer Crushes Social Media Influencer To Death In Lagos by naturefellow(m): 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
Malory:
More especially the one I'm talking about. He is so tribalistic that he doesn't hide it.
shame on Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Kareem: Trailer Crushes Social Media Influencer To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
Rest In Peace brother My thoughts and prayers are with his family
Re: Opeyemi Kareem: Trailer Crushes Social Media Influencer To Death In Lagos by pacespot(m): 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
RIP
Re: Opeyemi Kareem: Trailer Crushes Social Media Influencer To Death In Lagos by Jarus(m): 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
zicoraads:
News is all over Twitter.

Went through his timeline and saw him mourning the late Doctor who died in Kaduna state. Unknowingly to him, his was just around the corner.

May his soul rest in peace.

Sad. Remember going through the last tweet of that doctor herself after her death and seeing a recent tweet from her mourning the death of another person.

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Kareem: Trailer Crushes Social Media Influencer To Death In Lagos by yusluvad(m): 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
RIP Opeyemi
Re: Opeyemi Kareem: Trailer Crushes Social Media Influencer To Death In Lagos by God1000(m): 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
[quote author=jerosman2 post=111818465][/quote] please how did it happen?
Re: Opeyemi Kareem: Trailer Crushes Social Media Influencer To Death In Lagos by zicoraads: 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
Jarus:

Sad. Remember going through the last tweet of that doctor herself after her death and seeing a recent tweet from her mourning the death of another person.
Exactly. It's always so surreal.

One second you're here, the next you're no more.

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Kareem: Trailer Crushes Social Media Influencer To Death In Lagos by kelspinall(m): 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
RIP
Re: Opeyemi Kareem: Trailer Crushes Social Media Influencer To Death In Lagos by olatuns2017: 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
Mynd44:
Opeyemi Kareem Death: Friends mourn as trailer crushes social media influencer to death in Lagos

https://www.ngnews247.com/opeyemi-kareem-death-friends-mourn-as-trailer-crushes-social-media-influencer-to-death-in-lagos/

Endsars children

RIP
Re: Opeyemi Kareem: Trailer Crushes Social Media Influencer To Death In Lagos by Bimpe29: 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun!
Re: Opeyemi Kareem: Trailer Crushes Social Media Influencer To Death In Lagos by jimcaddy(m): 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
When I head this news, I was so shocked to my bone marrow. I know Ope and how he used to hustle. He was only trying to make it in this tough country. Like why would he die like that? Life isn't fair at all.
Re: Opeyemi Kareem: Trailer Crushes Social Media Influencer To Death In Lagos by hardelehye14: 4:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
May his soul rest in peace.
So sad for at this tender age.
Re: Opeyemi Kareem: Trailer Crushes Social Media Influencer To Death In Lagos by jerosman2: 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
God1000:
please how did it happen?

A Benz hit a man and ran away. This water tanker was trying not to hit the man and ran into opeyemi who was trying to cross over to the other side. Opeyemi was killed instantly by the water tanker. It was a very sad day. I knew the guy must be exposed when I saw his laptop place by his dead body.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own / Someone Giving Me Money In Dream. Whats Its Meaning? / Python Killed After It Swallowed An Antelope (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.