Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,923 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag (46574 Views)

Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) / DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business / Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by Advocate500: 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
lytech1:
Is anything wrong in police searching ur bag?

Or are u telling us something sophisticated can't be kept inside your bag?

Been a celebrity doesn't makes you special....

We've heard cases of baba suwe,k1, bullion van thief and the likes....

So urs is not special madam....

Open ur bag and let's see what's there madam
another dumb comment, is better to keep quiet when we don't have anything to contribute on issue.

If you understand privacy you won't ask that question, because you are a policeman, you now have the right to invade people privacy at will without a search warrant?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by nedekid: 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nna, this country can taya person jare.
What the hell is he looking for in her bag? Money or what? undecided
Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by GreaterFuture(m): 7:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
simpleseyi:
Good of you girl. Though I can never like street prostitutes in the open despite patronizing you in the dark, I however salute your courage. You have my support behind the keyboard any day, anytime, twice on Sunday.
What are you saying...
??
Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
The police can site reasons, a report might have been made, signal, or even his instincts (he could say the citizen was acting suspicious etc.). The police can search on the road, the road is public space, your house is different.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by Amalekki: 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
simpleseyi:
Good of you girl. Though I can never like street prostitutes in the open despite patronizing you in the dark, I however salute your courage. You have my support behind the keyboard any day, anytime, twice on Sunday.
Oshey! We dey kampe behind her behind the keyboard, she's not on her own!
Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
Advocate500:
another dumb comment, is better to keep quiet when we don't have anything to contribute on issue.

If you understand privacy you won't ask that question, because you are a policeman, you now have the right to invade people privacy at will without a search warrant?
When you are on the road, the police can search you, for a myriad of reasons, the police search for drugs all the time, if they ask to search simply oblige. It saves a lot of trouble, especially if you are not hiding anything. Someone quoted the law above you, or can't you read?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
deepwater:

Intel without a warrant on a private property...
I am very sorry.
You are just plain uninformed and fuggly ignorant.
The Nigeria state has completely messed u up to the extent you are not aware of your right to life as a human being.

Sorry to remind you that that road was built with Tax payers money.
like i said, u have being so impoverished by the Nigeria state that you do not know thw difference between public property and personal property. let me remind u again, should incase your memory had packed up!
the property in question is her bag not the public road!
Tax payers, millions of citizens, not just you...yes the road is public property, police are on the road for a reason, so the law allows them search you, if they feel they need to.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by Amalekki: 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
Fairmedia:

When you are on the road, the police can search you, for a myriad of reasons, the police search for drugs all the time, if they ask to search simply oblige. It saves a lot of trouble, especially if you are not hiding anything. Someone quoted the law above you, or can't you read?
I refuse to listen to you and the law! I support Advocate500 on this. If any policeman tries that rubbish with me, I will comply quietly, but he will see pepper online and hear am from my people here on Nairaland! grin
Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
Amalekki:

I refuse to listen to you and the law! I support Advocate500 on this. If any policeman tries that rubbish with me, I will comply quietly, but he will see pepper online and hear am from my people here on Nairaland! grin
The law is the law.
Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by Elephantboy(m): 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
onyenatruchi:
Whenever you want to search a woman bag, she will always say "what do you want to see lipsrsealed abi na my pant you want to see lipsrsealed na only pant women dey carry for bag lipsrsealed pant don suffer for women body lipsrsealed if dey want to do they will hide and remove their pant lipsrsealed after doing they also hide to wear their pant lipsrsealed why do women hide their pant lipsrsealed
you will not kill person with laughter grin grin
Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by Amalekki: 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
Fairmedia:

The law is the law.
grin Na sarcasm o baba.
You are on point 100%, don't mind some guys here. As long as it's not inside your house, it's going to be hard to claim invasion of privacy in public 'on the road' against a law enforcement officer. You simply don't know what they are acting on and frankly, that's not your problem if you are innocent.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by Burgerlomo: 8:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
The main reason why they did that is because they lack proper training, most of them in police uniforms are not qualified to be a security officer in a well developed countries talk less of being a law enforcement personnel.
Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by MartinsD12(m): 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
EBMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcKHxO4DQ3p/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

All they mumu yeyebrity police acts actually permit them to search a bag in case of suspicion
Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
I just dey imaging how doggy go be for this Alex...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by horpe132(m): 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
Oluwapresley:
This country na die. I like folks that can stand up in the face of "seemingly" oppression and injustice.

Big ups to Alex for this.

By the way, someone should please enlighten me; does the police have the right to stop and search without a warrant?

There are many vehicles to stop and search in the north and there is even a justifiable reason to do so over there. They should head to the North and gwan search vehicles there. Nonsense and ingredients.

As for your question, ...

Yes, if there's reasonable suspicion.
Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by Peace081: 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
kenzysmith:
Madam when u go marry we don wait we done tire
Oga when you go die, we don wait we don tire

Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
This one small Na

There is a police checkpoint that pops up occasionally at Opeki junction, along Ayobo-Ipaja road. One of the female policewomen among them have the habit of searching guy's trouser, and will dip hands into their boxers.

Last time I saw her doing it, even the old women in the bus I boarded were shouting at her, she just did as if she didn't hear them.

Why should a female be the one searching males in the first place, when there are policemen around? Will it be right for a policeman to frisk a lady like that?

The authorities need to look into it. They pop up at that Opeki junction occasionally
Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by Lorrialla: 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
!!!!!! W︆︆elco︆︆me to the be︆︆st s︆︆ex da︆︆tin︆︆g s︆︆ite – – w︆︆w︆︆w︆︆.︆︆H︆︆o︆︆t︆︆24︆︆.︆︆p︆︆w
Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by Khaysee: 9:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
Jobless men in uniform police are doing nothing but on road looking for bribe rubbish

Men clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily at wholesale low
4k only

Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
hommba:
maybe she carry along suspicious bags, we know how they now use celebrities to percel hard drugs this days.
na so oh, common comedian go dey buy house in banana island buying Benz 2022 model
Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by jrusky(m): 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
Police has started again searching people's bag and be disturbing the public? It's like Endsars horror not enough baa?

Alright nah.
Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by TruthinAction: 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
She should have opened the bag herself without the police touching it just to clear herself. All the police needed to do was just to look inside.

In naija, nobody can be trusted.
Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by Udemzy05: 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
Who is the other guy with her acting like a kid in the car naa?
Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by benalvino3: 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
they search other people and find a private part of a woman. why is she not complying ? they are looking for private part, alex open the bag
Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by wiseoneking: 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
hommba:
maybe she carry along suspicious bags, we know how they now use celebrities to percel hard drugs this days.
Be careful what you say and be ready to answer as you have alerted the public that you know how celebrities carry hard drugs. Social media is not always private in a forum like this. you can be contacted and investigated to prove, and to provide more information to investigative police.
Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by Abalado(f): 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
See the way she they shout on police, that mumu police no fit tear better slap ni

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by Richvibes1997: 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2022

Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by TawTaw: 1:56am On Apr 11, 2022
Another low intelligent member of the weak gender is trying to trend by fire by force.
Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by jamesbridget13(f): 5:31am On Apr 11, 2022
But y not just let them search. After d search, you go. You just dey hiss up n down. Not cultured for me
Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by suffering: 6:17am On Apr 11, 2022
Alex nwanyi lokito. I see she hasn’t changed.
Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by VirileNelly2420: 7:36am On Apr 11, 2022
lytech1:
Is anything wrong in police searching ur bag?

Or are u telling us something sophisticated can't be kept inside your bag?

Been a celebrity doesn't makes you special....

We've heard cases of baba suwe,k1, bullion van thief and the likes....

So urs is not special madam....

Open ur bag and let's see what's there madam
Her argument is dat stop n search doesn't fall under jurisdiction of police... Theres division of labour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teebillz Throws Shade After Tiwa Savage's Alleged Diss / Kcee Storms London In Gucci White Top, Ripped Denims, Gucci Belt, Gucci Bag / Koredo Bello And Tiwa Savage In Romantic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.