Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag (46563 Views)

Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) / DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business / Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by VirileNelly2420: 7:40am On Apr 11, 2022
onyenatruchi:
Whenever you want to search a woman bag, she will always say "what do you want to see lipsrsealed abi na my pant you want to see lipsrsealed na only pant women dey carry for bag lipsrsealed pant don suffer for women body lipsrsealed if dey want to do they will hide and remove their pant lipsrsealed after doing they also hide to wear their pant lipsrsealed why do women hide their pant lipsrsealed

U Know say some get ride marks.

If u know, u know!
Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by booz(m): 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
It's a regular thing along Effurun-Sapele road, those officers would dip their desecrated hands into your luggage for no reason. The last time, the guy tried to distract me, but I refused to be distracted. Who knows what he wanted to plant in my car or luggage. Guys, always triple check their fingers before allowing them to search you and most importantly, for no reason should you be distracted, not even a phone call.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kcee Storms London In Gucci White Top, Ripped Denims, Gucci Belt, Gucci Bag / Biodun Okeowo Curvy In Christmas Pictures / Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.