Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports (19524 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts Parcels Of Cocaine, Colorado In Lagos, Opioid Pills In Kano / Brazil Returnee Arrested With 105 Parcels Of Cocaine In Candies On Christmas Day / NDLEA Intercepts Parcels Of Crystal Meth In Heads Of Smoked Fish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
Wow
Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by Lionnation: 1:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
081087n:

Hope you saw the ratio besides did I tell you am Yoruba?
Have you ever stopped tribalism where they start calling afonja ppl or skull miner?
whatever tribe you are I said stop tribalism,
Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by juman(m): 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
Buba Marwa dont joke with his task. A military man with difference.

Because nigerian military is a cursed institution. They are always thieves.

Buba Marwa should have been the president instead of the useless buhari.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by Lightorder: 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
omenkaLives:
I'm not gonna say what's on my mind, but I know they know what's up. grin
yes o , I feel you bro . E shock me say,

Ondo state,
a drug dealer who produces and sells skuchies, Oluwaseun Agboola, 25, was arrested on Thursday 7th April, at his Igoba, Second Gate, Akure residence where 73 bottles of skuchies weighing 77kg stocked in his kitchen were recovered.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by chiboycue: 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
fergie001:
Seizes drugged Milo beverage in Edo; skunk in detergent containers at Enugu airport

Femi Babafemi
Director, Media & Advocacy
NDLEA Headquarters, Abuja
Sunday 10th April 2022

NDLEA are really doing their very best to rid the country of hard drugs. Kudos to them

Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by Lightorder: 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kazeem47:
we all know,no vawulence pls,today is Sunday. grin grin grin
E shock me o. Say,

Ondo state, a drug dealer who produces and sells skuchies, Oluwaseun Agboola, 25, was arrested on Thursday 7th April, at his Igoba, Second Gate, Akure residence where 73 bottles of skuchies weighing 77kg stocked in his kitchen were recovered.

He is even a producer as well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lionnation:
whatever tribe you are I said stop tribalism,
Stop acting biased
Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by seyz91(m): 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
I tell you
ignis:
Country hard.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by Charly68: 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
Keep arresting them, they won't change until you slam them prison sentence
Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by LZAA: 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
omenkaLives:
For a people you dislike so much,it's baffling you want them to remain in this failed British contraption.
Stockholm much?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by Fejayofficial: 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
fergie001:
Seizes drugged Milo beverage in Edo; skunk in detergent containers at Enugu airport

Femi Babafemi
Director, Media & Advocacy
NDLEA Headquarters, Abuja
Sunday 10th April 2022

Financial Education to Teach people how to Earn Money Credibly is needed in Africa particularly Nigeria if We really want to put an End to Societal Problems like this.

We can't solve any problem from the Top. We have to begin from The Bottom.

Meanwhile;

Waste No Time:

I bring to You: " Digital Wealth Secrets"

This is very helpful for Job Seekers and Those in Search for Genuine Passive Means of Income:

Follow The Nairaland Thread Link Below to Learn The 3 Simple Ways to Earn at least $12 (6,000 Naira) Daily which are as Simple as A,B,C:

A - Affiliations,
B - Bureaucracy,
C - CPA Marketing.

https://www.nairaland.com/7070860/financial-challenge-step-step-guide

Thank Me Later.

You'll be glad you did.

Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by Bbbw: 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
Oh
Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by pacespot(m): 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
Igbo and drugs again

Isn't there anything government can do to stem this tide?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by Bfly: 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
Almost everyone's been listening to his demon these days.

Money answers all things.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by vickybby(m): 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
How really can i contact this NDLEA,A woman sells this hard drugs to mostly drivers and their likes,who patronize day and night. Seriously, when you witness this drug guys fighting and shedding blood,stealing killing their counter part,which ordinarylly would have resolve issues amicably,but because this of evil drugs they become senseless. Please really needs the nearest NDLEA contact to rid my locality of this hard/illicit spreading drug.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by Lorrialla: 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
)))) W︆︆elco︆︆me to the be︆︆st s︆︆ex da︆︆tin︆︆g s︆︆ite – – w︆︆w︆︆w︆︆.︆︆H︆︆o︆︆t︆︆24︆︆.︆︆p︆︆w
Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by 1864ru: 3:03am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
[/s]
Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by 1864rru: 3:04am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
post=111814511:
Wow!
Igbo inside Milo sachet

Oh No, Not again! sad sad sad
Always in the news for the very wrong reasons.
May God save Nigerians from these idiots that keep bringing the country to to disrepute.
They have all the opportunities to work legitimately, but fraud and crime is engraved on their forehead.....almost naturally!

Same kind of people we read, that produce fake teething powder for new born babies under 6 months old, sending many innocent newborns to their untimely death!

They turn worn out and old tires to brand new ones in their shops under 3 hours and sell it back to unsuspecting public as tokunbo tires!!! shocked
Causing many deaths on our roads by so doing!!

Same people that were rejoicing on the death of one of the greatest women to ever come out of Nigeria (Mrs Dora Akunyili!) cos she was a pain in their dirty as$!!

Anything and everything is money to them, even when innocent lives are in danger.
Bastards.

Why not shut up if you have nothing reasonable to say, are they as poor as the poorest people?
Better no let people come for your head Oga romantic!
Oshisko!!

Guys,
Legit Hustle is the way to a good and beautiful life,
That you will enjoy your money with peace of mind.
Keep pushing on guys, One day Hustle go pay.
God no go shame una

Likes? we don't post for likes sir.
We only make our post and move on.
But quote and mentions may help tho,
That helps the Ministry...BIGTIME wink

BTW,
We no be bro o,
We are simply WE!

FYI,
Igbos, not igbos!
So Mba,
We have drug dealers and fraudsters in every tribe and regions in Nigeria please.
It is a personal thingy by criminals and fools, not by tribe.
Only some sets of animalistic fraudsters giving our whole tribe a bad name, it's not about our tribe at all.
Please take note Sir Polo!

May the animals bringing the name of our darling nation to disrepute, rot in jail forever.
Animals in human skin making life hard for innocent, hardworking and legitimate Nigerians.

Assuming it is one of the sane, sensible, honest and hardworking Nairalander that quoted us,
We would have respectfully direct them to read the last paragraph of our post.

But seeing the post is coming from one of the lazy people we have here, it is better we ignore you in your willfully ignorancetou brought upon your self, so we won't waste time and space.

WE gonna leave you with this boy,
Consult your Optician NOW!

Wow!
Igbo inside Milo sachet
[/s]
Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by 1864rru: 3:04am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
post=111814520:

Hmmmmmm, this is deep!

Only the the sane and wise members of Nairaland will understand the words of this great Nairalander.
[/s]
Re: NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports by Peace2love: 10:05am On Apr 11, 2022
081087n:
By their name you shall know them cheesy Igbo kwenu

At least they're better than bandits terrorizing the northern region.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policewoman In Delta Kills Ex-husband Who Is Also A Cop / Amaka, House Help Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) / Suspected Thugs Arrested At A Polling Unit In Imo State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.