Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

18 ISWAP Terrorists Killed As Troops Intensify Clearance Operations In Lake Chad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 18 ISWAP Terrorists Killed As Troops Intensify Clearance Operations In Lake Chad (13707 Views)

Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos / General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists / ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 ISWAP Terrorists Killed As Troops Intensify Clearance Operations In Lake Chad by Abdulmumin412(m): 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

They should be ashamed of themselves. How can they killed just 18 idiotic nonentities and fan themselves. That number is nothing close to the number of soldiers and civilians these fools kill daily.
Just 18 abi but when it is IPOB terrorist now even one you will be crying. Why are you like this. Terrorist is a terrorist irrespective of where they come from
Re: 18 ISWAP Terrorists Killed As Troops Intensify Clearance Operations In Lake Chad by baconline(m): 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
Fetching a cup from a river can't decrease the volume, dam the river
Re: 18 ISWAP Terrorists Killed As Troops Intensify Clearance Operations In Lake Chad by hmohammed(m): 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
Vote Amaechi

Reject Tinubu pls

Bunch of sadists
Re: 18 ISWAP Terrorists Killed As Troops Intensify Clearance Operations In Lake Chad by Bridget95(f): 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nairaland must stop publishing unverified lies without pictures like this
Re: 18 ISWAP Terrorists Killed As Troops Intensify Clearance Operations In Lake Chad by Abdulmumin412(m): 2:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
kissdabride:
soldiers shld try and show us their pixs of those Islamic terrorist bastard or is their any conspiracy between Nigeria govt and the terrorist because for sure I know if it was south soldiers will definitely show their pix...moreover 18 is just too minutes to said have been killed...soldiers should use bomb and chemical weapon on those bastard Islamic terrorist, they are the problems of Africa for now.
Thank you for that, that is what we have been saying they should use bomb and chemical weapons to kill all terrorists: boko haram, ISWAP, IPOB/ESN. North must live in peace, east must live in peace and above all, every nooks and crannys of Nigeria �� must live in peace.
Re: 18 ISWAP Terrorists Killed As Troops Intensify Clearance Operations In Lake Chad by naija1stnigar(m): 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
Audio killers, na so dem dey do, by the time the Abuja train issue is receding they will all go back and sleep Into the barracks until terrorists strikes again the two major things they are good at doing are torturing innocent citizens on the streets and spreading fake news of their audio killings while terrorists continues to grow in strength and might. Foolish fifu!
Re: 18 ISWAP Terrorists Killed As Troops Intensify Clearance Operations In Lake Chad by Handsum64: 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
omenkaLives:
1. Audio killings. Who counted the bodies?

2. Lie Mohamed news to decieve zombies.

3. Government of lies and propaganda. No one was killed.

4. I can see people walking, where are the dead bodies?

5. No proof. Lie lie government.

6. Only 18? Yet they're happy. Why not one million?

7. Why not tell us the number of soldiers that lost their lives?

Etc etc etc.

My name is Mazi Ahamefuna Okoro. This is my opinion about the news. You can add yours.
Are you normal?
Re: 18 ISWAP Terrorists Killed As Troops Intensify Clearance Operations In Lake Chad by Deeprooted: 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
Not even a single picture?

Politicized story
Re: 18 ISWAP Terrorists Killed As Troops Intensify Clearance Operations In Lake Chad by BabaO2: 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
All these terrains they are showing are too easy to be monitored by technology, not just throwing out weapons and personnel at BokoHaram/bandits on the field
Re: 18 ISWAP Terrorists Killed As Troops Intensify Clearance Operations In Lake Chad by berryPee(m): 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
Abeg make dem put the same effort towards liberating Kaduna state from ISWAP n Fulani hanimals
Re: 18 ISWAP Terrorists Killed As Troops Intensify Clearance Operations In Lake Chad by Charly68: 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
The more they kill them the more they recruit others .. may the Lord step in to arrest the ugly trend
Re: 18 ISWAP Terrorists Killed As Troops Intensify Clearance Operations In Lake Chad by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
omenkaLives:

Etc etc etc.

My name is Mazi Ahamefuna Okoro. This is my opinion about the news. You can add yours.

I know what you wanted to see is 18 Nigerian troops killed, sorry bro.
Re: 18 ISWAP Terrorists Killed As Troops Intensify Clearance Operations In Lake Chad by Emma15678: 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

They should be ashamed of themselves. How can they killed just 18 idiotic nonentities and fan themselves. That number is nothing close to the number of soldiers and civilians these fools kill daily.
OmenkaLives is a prophet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18 ISWAP Terrorists Killed As Troops Intensify Clearance Operations In Lake Chad by Asswipemod: 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: 18 ISWAP Terrorists Killed As Troops Intensify Clearance Operations In Lake Chad by Proudlyomonna: 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Chai see how you just proved that idiot above you right grin
Werey plenty for this forum sha �

Re: 18 ISWAP Terrorists Killed As Troops Intensify Clearance Operations In Lake Chad by Proudlyomonna: 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
Vote Amaechi

Reject Tinubu pls

But Amaechi and Tinubu dey d same WhatsApp group na undecided
Vote armed robber,reject kidnapper
No be juju be dat �.
Nigerians will never learn.

1 Like

Re: 18 ISWAP Terrorists Killed As Troops Intensify Clearance Operations In Lake Chad by Kingsean(m): 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
omenkaLives:

Etc etc etc.

if not for these audio killings, iswap would have arrived at your doorstep by now. keyboard warrior, what do you want? I understand that you are pained cos of ipob. you think the battlefield is like commando mobile game where you'd be killing hundreds at one go? if you are brave enough, volunteer to help fight the terrorists
Re: 18 ISWAP Terrorists Killed As Troops Intensify Clearance Operations In Lake Chad by Bbbw: 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
Really
Re: 18 ISWAP Terrorists Killed As Troops Intensify Clearance Operations In Lake Chad by blackboy(m): 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lake Chad area? Is that not where the Late Chadian President and his army took over from Boko Haram and begged the Nigerian army to come take over before the leave to stop the terrorist from occupying the land again after their departure? Its like RUGA is more imprtant since 2015 - 2022 than installing military camps every where taken over by Boko or ISWAP until they are chased out of Nigeria or killed
Re: 18 ISWAP Terrorists Killed As Troops Intensify Clearance Operations In Lake Chad by pacespot(m): 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
Omoh, see these kids that are also being used in terrorism. Northern Nigeria is gone already, these people are far below modern civilization.
Re: 18 ISWAP Terrorists Killed As Troops Intensify Clearance Operations In Lake Chad by rufflychux(m): 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
politicoNG:

https://leadership.ng/18-iswap-terrorists-killed-as-troops-intensify-clearance-operations-in-lakechad/

KAii - MECHIE ONU-GU THERE MY FRIEND

Where are the pictures?
A Single Picture to Corroborate the Report would Suffice.
Families are sleeping with profound trepidation because of the incessant extrajudicial killings...
We are not even asking for videos... Just "Snap the dead bodies first" before we start requesting to see videos.

This administration is irredeemable...
A tenure littered with abject failures.

For each of his "So called accomplishments" I could match it with at least FIVE or even TEN FAILURES.

MECHIE ONU GU there my friend... MTCHEW.
Re: 18 ISWAP Terrorists Killed As Troops Intensify Clearance Operations In Lake Chad by Fourwinds: 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
omenkaLives:

Etc etc etc.

I was hoping to see dead bodies but disappointed... Na selfie Nigerian army dey take.
Re: 18 ISWAP Terrorists Killed As Troops Intensify Clearance Operations In Lake Chad by Fourwinds: 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

I know what you wanted to see is 18 Nigerian troops killed, sorry bro.

Terrorist army that have pampered book haram over the years?
Re: 18 ISWAP Terrorists Killed As Troops Intensify Clearance Operations In Lake Chad by Kpengla(m): 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: 18 ISWAP Terrorists Killed As Troops Intensify Clearance Operations In Lake Chad by Germanjoe(m): 5:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
Audio killing,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Declares October 2nd As Public Holiday / Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide / BREAKING: After Three months Senate Passes mtef/fsp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.