Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures (6496 Views)

Bola Tinubu Meets Assembly Speakers Of APC Controlled States (Pictures) / FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) / Heavy Tension Storms Rivers States ( Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures by ShaoIin77: 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
kwyllancy:

So, you purposely opened a thread to cast aspersions on Abakaliki people. I can see that you appear fulfilled and happy in smearing others, that are making steady progress at bettering their lots. In this 21st century, one should re-channel their time in something lofty. Please, get a life. Next. cool

I opened the thread. Are you from ebonyi?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures by ShaoIin77: 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
Chisomananti:
This afonja didn't see Ekiti state in his region, Ekiti is the poverty capital of Nigeria concentrate on that ok..

Ekiti is richer and better than ebonyi. See poverty ranking

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures by kwyllancy: 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
ShaoIin77:
Ebonyi is a southeast state in Nigeria. Ebonyi has the highest poverty rate in southern Nigeria.

In education, Ebonyi is competing with northern States like Zamfara, Sokoto, Jigawa, etc

Ebonyi has one of the lowest human capital in Nigeria.

Most Ebonyi people are not in school.

This is the investment Ebonyi people do everywhere in Nigeria

So, you purposely opened a thread to cast aspersions on Abakaliki people. I can see that you appear fulfilled and happy in smearing others, that are making steady progress at bettering their lots. In this 21st century, one should re-channel their time in something lofty. Please, get a life. Next. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures by kwyllancy: 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
ShaoIin77:

I opened the thread. Are you from ebonyi?

Please, get a life bro.
Re: Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures by Nova1988(m): 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
this is pure entertainment! I'm already with my popcorn! y'all should continue!

I just wonder how biafra will work. you guys will just kill yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures by mightyhaze: 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
Hahaha Bullet just dey hit Igbos anyhow!!!

2022/2023 will be tough year for igbos... They need to develop thick skin, make Dem no go commit suicide!
lol.. a people that endured a 3 year brutal civil war against several world powers

All these are just an amusing walk in a breezy park. Small bughari rule ,all the rest of una don wither finish while the Igbo man is having the laff of his life

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures by YourFavorite21(m): 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ebonyi people are hustlers, but sadly they are poor, and mostly illiterates, its either they ride okada,, they women works as cleaners or maid, or sell gala on the Highway, but they have the best infrastructures in the whole of South East anyways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures by Landmack: 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ebubu2:
kidnapper, drug kingpin and ritualist howfar ?

I heard you people descended from Igala

hahaha see glorious tears
Re: Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures by Landmack: 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
kwyllancy:

anakogheri!

Go and warn Simon Ekpa ur brother to steer clear of Anambra affairs and her Governor and concentrate on una Ebonyi...or else,we wont stop!
Re: Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures by jude79(m): 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ebubu2:
Lol we don’t need you inconsequential lots. Umahi is in good terms with Northern APC Governors and Aso Rock and they’re the winners in terms of presidential election. Has Buhari even ever visited Anambra state other than campaign ? He has visited Ebonyi state for many times that I can imagine and even slept over in Abakaliki.

Be sure your anambra will be forgotten in an Umahi presidency. Payback for all the atrocities obiano committed against Ebonyi state by renaming Abakaliki street, among others.

How sure are you that Leicestercamper and Malory are anambrarians, infact how sure are you that they are igboes at all, and if they are, then they are lost people that point at their fathers compound with left hand, no real Igbo man gives audience to such characters, remember, don't throw shades at fellow igboes Because of outsiders, their game is divide and rule, I'm out.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures by Christianboy(m): 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ebubu2:
What is the worst you can do? cool
[img]
Ebubu2:
[/img]
Ebubu2:
tongue
Ebubu2:
[img]
Ebubu2:
[/img]
Ebubu2:
Re: Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures by techWriter3: 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nigerians not industrious and Ebonyi isn't that poor as it looks
Re: Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures by kwyllancy: 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
Landmack:

anakogheri!

Go and warn Simon Ekpa ur brother to steer clear of Anambra affairs and her Governor and concentrate on una Ebonyi...or else,we wont stop!

OK........... Oyah Kwantinue undecided
Re: Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures by Proudlyomonna: 6:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
Shame on any Igboman who falls for this cheap vs decoy ��
There is only one group of people in Igboland that can fall for this nonsense written by a good for nothing op,they are the ipob niggas.
Those ones no just get sense at all�
Igbo bu ofu obara ruo mbe ebighi ebi,so op try another scheme u can try Annang vs Efik�

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures by engrchykae(m): 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
ShaoIin77:
Ebonyi is a southeast state in Nigeria. Ebonyi has the highest poverty rate in southern Nigeria.

In education, Ebonyi is competing with northern States like Zamfara, Sokoto, Jigawa, etc

Ebonyi has one of the lowest human capital in Nigeria.

Most Ebonyi people are not in school.

This is the investment Ebonyi people do everywhere in Nigeria
divide et impera, the old tactics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures by engrchykae(m): 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
leicestercamper:
[s][/s]

Ebonyi people are cannibals.

Ebonyi people are human flesh eaters

Ebonyi people are kidnappers

Ebonyi people are monkey's

Ebonyi people are illiterates

Ebonyi people are miscreants

Ebonyi people are slaves in igboland

Ebonyi people are outcasts and 3rd class igbos.

Ebonyi people are not igbos, you guys are from awusa.
I Know you are an imposter trying to divide Igbos because you are angry at Simon Ekpa

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures by engrchykae(m): 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
leicestercamper:
[s][/s]

Ebonyi people are cannibals.

Ebonyi people are human flesh eaters

Ebonyi people are kidnappers

Ebonyi people are monkey's

Ebonyi people are illiterates

Ebonyi people are miscreants

Ebonyi people are slaves in igboland

Ebonyi people are outcasts and 3rd class igbos.

Ebonyi people are not igbos, you guys are from awusa.
I Know you are an imposter trying to divide Igbos because you are angry at Simon Ekpa...

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures by Lionnation: 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
Hahaha Bullet just dey hit Igbos anyhow!!!

2022/2023 will be tough year for igbos... They need to develop thick skin, make Dem no go commit suicide!
igbos skin is thinker than any skin you can think of, they are not shaking

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures by Tomek09(m): 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
This useless thread should be deleted asap.

Cc;
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures by ekineme: 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
I think
Re: Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures by ekineme: 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
What am sure is that the Op is not Igbo, his aim I am not sure.
But I believe it's politically motivated, all those miscreants and miserable individual who think that by hiding under faceless forum and claiming false identity they can cause confusion and demarket opponents.
..To the op..this is my msg to u.....
You can't increase the brightness of your candle by putting off others own.
The politics of divide and rule is outdated and only ignoramus falls for it.
Re: Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures by ShaoIin77: 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
engrchykae:
I Know you are an imposter trying to divide Igbos because you are angry at Simon Ekpa...

The guy said the fact, ebonyi people are illiterates and miscreants

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures by SaiRuiMall: 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
New Month Message:

All of Us at Vawulence City Media bring You love and peace. It's our greatest wish to see you truly happy and not just acting happy.
We have so many programs this month (both online and offline) to keep you entertained and We truly urge you to be fully part of them.
To give you just a tip of the iceberg, We have in the month of February Valentine Boat cruise, Queen of Saltcity Pageant, street Skits/Comedy etc. This programmes will WOW you as We are dedicating everything possible to give you nothing but the best.

Our "behind the scene" team is increasing in number and sooner than later, We will have a Vawulence City that you will truly be proud of.

This is election period, Vawulence City media encourages you to exercise your civic responsibility/right without any fear or favour.

VOTE WISELY

Happy February.

CEO Vawulence City Media.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures by comrChris(m): 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
Useless people everywhere
Both the op and mod that approved this thread are mad
Re: Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures by engrchykae(m): 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
ShaoIin77:

The guy said the fact, ebonyi people are illiterates and miscreants
I guess you are more educated than ogbonnaya onu,akanu ibiam and that afikpo man who was a top leader in world council of churches in the 60s,who used his position to rally red cross support for Biafra relief programs.
Igbo is Igbo.
I will not educate you further on this topic because I am not sure if I should divulge such a sensitive info to such a person like you.
The oneness of Oru and Igbo is sacred till eternity.
United and bound with the cord of brotherhood in Uli.
The instructions given to the udi strong man of which mba ka ni ke is a subgroup is forever sacred.
Re: Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures by Mooh247: 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
grin

Mkpuru Mniri miscreants..... Don't come online to disgrace your brother because of Simon Eba and his UGM

Unite and fight the idiot causing trouble from Finland.... Can't you dumbos just reason for once?!

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures by 1864rur: 3:18am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Just imagine ipob v ipob? Wonders will never end.
[/s]
Re: Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures by 1864rur: 3:18am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
How do you know that they are from Ebonyi State, isn’t the whole South East one nation called Biafra?

Okowa should even be deported back to Biafra. Nonsense Thief.
[/s]
Re: Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures by 1864ru: 3:19am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Una done they tire small small, Mazi Kanu Sorry for the Idiot.
[/s]
Re: Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures by 1864ru: 3:19am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Gerrout Okowa should get rid of Himself first, are Ebonyians not Nigerians? They can stay & work wherever they want in The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures by 1864rru: 3:19am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
What has Okowa & his Ika people contributed to Delta State? Useless Criminal.
[/s]
Re: Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures by 1864rru: 3:19am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
E be like say you wan go prison?
Before they were accusing DSS & Fulani, now they are facing their own brethren?
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I’m Committed To PDP, Its Candidates’ Victories At The Polls - Pat Asadu / Nigerian Elite Buying Up London / SEE How They Are Spraying Money At Ex-dg Of Nimasa's In-law Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.