Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja (54580 Views)

Adamu Aliyu Issues Death Threat To Judges Of Kano Election Tribunal / Bandits Kill Miyyetti Allah Chairman, Abubakar Abdullahi Dambardi In Lere Kaduna / Gunning For Gambari - Adamu Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by chukwuibuipob: 10:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
sad why not their National President sad? Wetin Pa Akintola com talk? May God punish Muha angry sad for breeding terrorists
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by WhizdomXX(m): 10:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
McTobe:
I can only imagine how sad the fulanis feel right now in Nigeria. They are blamed for all the violence. How then can you explain this. We are firstly human before tribes and nationality.#AgainstTribalism
Fulanis are the only immigrants in this country called Nigeria. They are in charge of 60% of Nigeria's administration and 90% of Northern Nigeria. An immigrant tribe with less than 10% of the Country's populace? they should go home.
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by luluman: 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
Coolsperm:
Ok no problem, may be next time the should check on muric and other skull miners
And then the secessionists.
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by ceaser: 10:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lai "Lying" Mohammed be like...

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by storm001(m): 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
Employee is now killing her employer.

Miyyetti Allah was used by APC to bring this boys into Nigeria in 2015 to win election.

After the failure of APC to fulfill her promise to bandit, they are coming for there head.
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by kissdabride: 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
yanabasee:
I want this invasion to continue.... Let this killing reach Asorock in the shortest of time....

Now that they're leaving power, they've let lose the entrance into Abuja...

I hope a Southerner taking power will know what to do...

Close up Abuja, change them from their ranks and replace the southern officials.... Move military and police academy to the south... Then join force to erase the insurgency in their region, if they fight back... break the country for us....
Close the northern border too....I think that will solve half of insecurity problems in Nigeria. We pray for leader who will know half of Nigeria problems and solve it.

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by Advocate500: 10:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Some of Buhari statement is very true some particular region celebrating the killing of Nigerians. We can see them here now. This man that got killed now was the same person that saved a whole community last year from chaotic. I guess they came back to revenge.
oga nobody cares about you and your Buhari with his useless statement ok?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by mvem(m): 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
Bluntguy:
These guys are gradually getting closer to Aso rock. Hmmmm
so what ?
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by Achor1111(m): 11:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
Band - it, on the beat
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by Bimpe29: 11:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun!

Allahumo ighifirillahum war'amhum Aameen.
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by ufuosman(m): 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
They need to be confusion among dem so they will let the cat out of the bag
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by mightyhaze: 11:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
pillzthadrugz:
Please if anyone have the book 'jagua Nana's daughter' by Cyprian Ekwensi or know where I can get it for free please refer me. Thanks
me too. Quote me if u get it

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by EngrCHM(m): 11:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
Omooba77:

https://dailytrust.com/bandits-invade-abuja-council-gun-down-miyyetti-allah-chairman

I feel this is a propaganda to further their mission. The chairman is still alive.
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by stasius: 11:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
Now I see why the military is awake!!!, grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

The chicken has come home to roost!

Okayyyyyy....... It is now clearer.
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by tonididdy(m): 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
Yowa...

We know say na military TO be next.
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by BIGBOOTYSLAYER: 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
What goes up always come down.just the beginning.
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by Proudlyomonna: 11:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nice one.
They should keep it up.
This is what they should have been doing since,all this evil miyetti nonsense causing unnecessary unrest all over the Country deserve no sympathy �
Emergingnation I sight you�your brothers are killing your brothers oo��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by kriskoty: 11:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
This is family matter, all should stay clear I beg. We move.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by Pedex86(m): 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
What goes around, comes around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by omojeesu(m): 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
Bad news!
Every human life matters!!
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by barinedan(m): 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
If the government can not protect the federal capital, then the entire country is in trouble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by Ibkhaleel: 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
By their comments ye shall know.....xtians are a curse in this country.....a person that can rejoice over the dead of a fellow human is indeed a symbol of curse.....it show how dirty their minds are....

Thank God we are witnessing you guys and you wil forever remain a cursed people without direction....

Useless man god worshipers.....a lost and cursed generation
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by harmony75: 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
They will all start running � � to abroad now for safety

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by Ddokie: 11:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
yanabasee:
I want this invasion to continue.... Let this killing reach Asorock in the shortest of time....

Close up Abuja, change them from their ranks and replace the southern officials.... Move military and police academy to the south... Then join force to erase the insurgency in their region, if they fight back... break the country for us....

Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by edosignature(m): 11:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
RIP to the dead.

Death to all Bandits, IPOBians, Terrorist & their sympathizers.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by edosignature(m): 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
RIP to the dead.

Death to all Bandits, IPOBians, Terrorist, Book Haram & their sympathizers.
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by maasoap(m): 11:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
RIP. Nigerians are now embracing criminality left and right but looking for a magician that will do miracle. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by Coun3MAN: 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
[quote author=Ebubu2 post=111818158]Wow that’s nice[/quote
So u are celebrating someone death ? Very soon ur turn will come & meet
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by chiedu7: 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
yanabasee:

Strategic thinking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
Very soon asorock will japa.... Afghanistan loading where the president will address his nation from Saudi Arabia

Shebi buhari donated to Afghanistan Taliban's few weeks ago grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by Treasure17(m): 11:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
Serves them right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by Benmsu: 11:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
Na family affair

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria’s 2016 Worst Performing Governors / Dele Momodu Visits Raymond Dokpesi: Checkout The Interior Of His Office (photos) / FG Okays Re-Opening Of Seme Border For Vehicle Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.