Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

(with Current Rating) Tribe With The Most Case Of Rape Is?. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (with Current Rating) Tribe With The Most Case Of Rape Is?. (534 Views)

South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) / Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) / Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(with Current Rating) Tribe With The Most Case Of Rape Is?. by wizonlyson: 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
sad sad..as for me..na yoruba people..they rape for a living..and it must stop.."#saynotorape#"..
Re: (with Current Rating) Tribe With The Most Case Of Rape Is?. by 9gerian: 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
I hope this helps to correct your biased observation. Yorubas are known not to hide evil but tackle the same head on. Shalom!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (with Current Rating) Tribe With The Most Case Of Rape Is?. by wizonlyson: 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
9gerian:
I hope this helps to correct your biased observation. Yorubas are known not to hide evil but tackle the same head on. Shalom!

CHAIIII..
Re: (with Current Rating) Tribe With The Most Case Of Rape Is?. by adecz: 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
Muslim north too like raype❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: (with Current Rating) Tribe With The Most Case Of Rape Is?. by Fashdeejay(m): 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
it would be appropriate to tender an apology for your biased opinion.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Rescued After Almost Ending It All Becos Of Her Boyfriend / Do You Know That Nigeria Government Is The One Sponsoring Bandits In The Whole O / How France Contributed To Insurgency In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.