Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. (1906 Views)

Oshiomole Is A Crafty Tortoise / Amaechi's Brother, Dede Amaechi Is Dead: Buhari Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi / Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by famology(m): 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
Honesty is key in leadership. This is one quality Amaechi lacks. He lured some Apc leaders to a thanksgiving and craftily turned it into declaration. Even with the deceit only a handful of leaders attended. Amaechi has the inalienable right to contest for the presidency but not on a deceitful foundation. A leader like him should never come close to the seat of power come 2023.

1.....he claimed he wasn't contesting knowing in his mind that he would contest. The criminal even painted the picture of a broke ass with no money to contest.
2.....he invited people with an IV of thanksgiving and unity rally of Rivers Apc chapter. A unity rally without Magnus Abe's faction.

His ambition is dead on arrival having been built on a foundation of lies, deceit and dishonesty.

I here by invite all supporters of the tamed lizard of ubima with no single councillor in his state to come here and cry me some hot salty tears. Hahahahahahahaha...........

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by famology(m): 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
Thanksgiving and Prayer for the nation indeed. Hahahahahahahaha.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by DickDastardly(m): 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
O

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by OBoy50: 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
shocked
Coming from the entire not central....WE PREFER AND BELIEVE IN AMAECHI'S PRESIDENCY TO TINUBU'S PRESIDENCY!
Oga,cry us a river and you will be accommodated in the port!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by DickDastardly(m): 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
B

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by OBoy50: 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
OBoy50:
shocked
Coming from the entire north central....WE PREFER AND BELIEVE IN AMAECHI'S PRESIDENCY TO TINUBU'S PRESIDENCY!
Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by Tinubuadvocate: 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
You are right bro but let him proof his popularity even Buhari can support him as well but concensus will not be allow. Also not alimajiri that will vote in primary election it's a delegate, so anyone can hide under any guise.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by famology(m): 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
DickDastardly:

Work House inmate. Continue working for your peanuts. Old FAGIN will remain a hardened criminal.
Amaechi is the ANNOINTED ONE cool

Hahahaha...... anointed...lol.....
Mumu continue in your self delusion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by obiekunie01: 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
You are right bro but let him proof his popularity even Buhari can support him as well but concensus will not be allow. Also not alimajiri that will vote in primary election it's a delegate, so anyone can hide under any guise.

chai!

this cry is heartrending.

take heart bro!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by famology(m): 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
OBoy50:
shocked
Coming from the entire not central....WE PREFER AND BELIEVE IN AMAECHI'S PRESIDENCY TO TINUBU'S PRESIDENCY!

Says a lunatic not even known in his immediate family let alone the entire north central. Mumu.....cry me a river. I brought you people into this thread to cry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by Tinubuadvocate: 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
Shut up this is Oshiomole statement yesterday.

Oshiomhole said: “Let me appreciate the man who has invited us for the thanksgiving and for the reconciliation of the party in the state. I want to appreciate the Minister of Transportation Chibuike Amaechi, who has extended his invitation.

“I am excited that we have united our party in Rivers State. I am here to witness the unity of APC in Rivers State. May God help us to uphold this unity, and service and remove bitterness in every heart and position us for victory,” the former Edo State governor said.
obiekunie01:

chai!

this cry is heartrending.

take heart bro!

Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by famology(m): 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Absolutely
Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by chrisxxx(m): 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
This may make front page since it is against Amaechi.
Pro-Tinubu nairaland moderator will push it to front page

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by famology(m): 3:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Shut up this is Oshiomole statement yesterday.

Oshiomhole said: “Let me appreciate the man who has invited us for the thanksgiving and for the reconciliation of the party in the state. I want to appreciate the Minister of Transportation Chibuike Amaechi, who has extended his invitation.

“I am excited that we have united our party in Rivers State. I am here to witness the unity of APC in Rivers State. May God help us to uphold this unity, and service and remove bitterness in every heart and position us for victory,” the former Edo State governor said.

I watched oshiomhole speak. Those were his exact words. Amaechi is just a yahoo boy full of deceit. Even the unity he talked about is not there because senator Magnus Abe was not present. Tell your invitees the reason you're inviting them, why lie?

If you watched the event live, you would notice oshiomhole left the podium immediately Amaechi began to declare, because that was not the reason he was invited.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by DispatcherLagos: 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
How can you call your incoming president names?
You're lucky he will not be like Buhari, if not DSS for don dey find you by now.

Ode oshi
Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by Tinubuadvocate: 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ameachi and Abbey are not in good terms. Reason he said that statement.
famology:

I watched oshiomhole speak. Those were his exact words. Amaechi is just a yahoo boy full of deceit. Even the unity he talked about is not there because senator Magnus Abe was not present. Tell your invitees the reason you're inviting them, why lie?
Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by famology(m): 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
How can you call your incoming president names?
You're lucky he will not be like Buhari, if not DSS for don dey find you by now.

Ode oshi

Mumu.........
He should first go and win councillor of his ward.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by DispatcherLagos: 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
famology:

Mumu.........
He should first go and win councillor of his ward.
The last time I checked, he is closer to the doors of Aso Rock than the drug baron is. Cease wailing and start waiting for the incoming president.
Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by famology(m): 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Ameachi and Abbey are not in good terms. Reason he said that statement.

Exactly!
So where's the acclaimed unity for which he craftily invited people for his declaration?
Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by DispatcherLagos: 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
famology:

If you watched the event live, you would notice oshiomhole left the podium immediately Amaechi began to declare, because that was not the reason he was invited.
How many people were present when the drug baron declared his intent?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by famology(m): 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

The last time I checked, he is closer to the doors of Aso Rock than the drug baron is. Cease wailing and start waiting for the incoming president.

He should continue to sleep by the door of Aso villa.

I need more of your salty tears.
Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by famology(m): 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
How many people were present when the drug baron declared his intent?

I don't know of any drug baron in the race

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by DispatcherLagos: 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
famology:

He should continue to sleep by the door of Aso villa.

I need more of your salty tears.
Lol. Funny enough, he who cries the most is consoling he who sheds tears of joy. I can feel your frustrations, you shouldn't have chosen a criminal over a credible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by famology(m): 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Lol. Funny enough, he who cries the most is consoling he who sheds tears of joy. I can feel your frustrations, you shouldn't have chosen a criminal over a credible.

More tears

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by seunmsg(m): 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
famology:
Honesty is key in leadership. This is one quality Amaechi lacks. He lured some Apc leaders to a thanksgiving and craftily turned it into declaration. Even with the deceit only a handful of leaders attended. Amaechi has the inalienable right to contest for the presidency but not on a deceitful foundation. A leader like him should never come close to the seat of power come 2023.

1.....he claimed he wasn't contesting knowing in his mind that he would contest. The criminal even painted the picture of a broke ass with no money to contest.
2.....he invited people with an IV of thanksgiving and unity rally of Rivers Apc chapter. A unity rally without Magnus Abe's faction.

His ambition is dead on arrival having been built on a foundation of lies, deceit and dishonesty.

I here by invite all supporters of the tamed lizard of ubima with no single councillor in his state to come here and cry me some hot salty tears. Hahahahahahahaha...........

I don’t think this is necessary. Amaechi is a member of the APC family and his decision to contest should be respected. He worked for the party in 2015 and 2019 and he will still work for the party in 2023 irrespective of who emerged as the party’s candidate. We should direct all attacks at opposition members and not those in the progressive family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by DispatcherLagos: 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
famology:

I don't know of any drug baron in the race
Really? Then you haven't heard of/seen the desperado who don't even mind peeing and pooing on himself to prove that being a president is his ambition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by DispatcherLagos: 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
seunmsg:

I don’t think this is necessary. Amaechi is a member of the APC family and his decision to contest should be respected. He worked for the party in 2015 and 2019 and he will still work for the party in 2023 irrespective of who emerged as the party’s candidate. We should direct all attacks at opposition members and not those in the progressive family.
I wish all the Nairaland babies with mustache can borrow a leaf from you bro.
Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by DispatcherLagos: 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
famology:

More tears
Thanks. I pray to keep shedding surgery tears and never the typical salty tears that you and all the drug baron supporters shed
Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by obiekunie01: 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
[s]Shut up this is Oshiomole statement yesterday.

“I am excited that we have united our party in Rivers State. I am here to witness the unity of APC in Rivers State. May God help us to uphold this unity, and service and remove bitterness in every heart and position us for victory,” the former Edo State governor said[/s].

you talking off point bro!

anyways person wey dey cry no dey see road.

let me advice you. just sharply dump fagin and join the team of the incoming president rotimi amaechi.
Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by DispatcherLagos: 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
obiekunie01:

you talking off point bro!

anyways person wey dey cry no dey see road.

let me advice you. just sharply dump fagin and join the team of the incoming president rotimi amaechi.
C for Credibility
A for Accountability
R for Reliability

What did they even say the initials
"BAT" mean again?
Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by Newton2024: 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
Who is not a liar in APC?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poster Of Osinbajo Labelled A Judas(photos) / My Prediction For 2023 Presidential Elections Considering All Factors (PHOTOS) / Tinubu May Be Sworn-in May 29, I Will Still Get Justice – Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.