Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. (1905 Views)

Oshiomole Is A Crafty Tortoise / Amaechi's Brother, Dede Amaechi Is Dead: Buhari Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi / Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by famology(m): 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Thanks. I pray to keep shedding surgery tears and never the typical salty tears that you and all the drug baron supporters shed

Keep crying
Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by famology(m): 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Really? Then you haven't heard of/seen the desperado who don't even mind peeing and pooing on himself to prove that being a president is his ambition

Zero sense
Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by obiekunie01: 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

C for Credibility
A for Accountability
R for Reliability

What did they even say the initials
"BAT" mean again?

B LOODY A SS T HIEF!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by famology(m): 5:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
seunmsg:

I don’t think this is necessary. Amaechi is a member of the APC family and his decision to contest should be respected. He worked for the party in 2015 and 2019 and he will still work for the party in 2023 irrespective of who emerged as the party’s candidate. We should direct all attacks at opposition members and not those in the progressive family.

His right to contest is not in dispute at all and I made that abundantly clear in my post. The point is that he's deceitful and that deceit caused alot of mistrust amongst political allies. For instance,after the event oshiomhole had to issue statement just to clarify the reason he was in portharcourt. We all know where oshobaba stands in this race. Ordinarily, he won't attend that event if he was told it was for Amaechi to declare his intention to run for presidency. That's the point here. You saw how open and straight forward Yahaya Bello did his own declaration. Everybody invited knew the reason they were in eagles square.

If you were invited by your friend to his son's birthday as a married man and getting there it was a reunion party with your ex-girlfriend,how will you feel?
Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by DispatcherLagos: 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
famology:

Zero sense
Zero sense to someone whose senses are hidden in drug baron's agbada
Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by DispatcherLagos: 6:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
famology:

Keep crying
Lol...we cry our way to Aso Rock.
While you wail your way to your ancestors
Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by DispatcherLagos: 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
famology:

His right to contest is not in dispute at all and I made that abundantly clear in my post. The point is that he's deceitful and that deceit caused alot of mistrust amongst political allies. For instance,after the event oshiomhole had to issue statement just to clarify the reason he was in portharcourt. We all know where oshobaba stands in this race. Ordinarily, he won't attend that event if he was told it was for Amaechi to declare his intention to run for presidency. That's the point here. You saw how open and straight forward Yahaya Bello did his own declaration. Everybody invited knew the reason they were in eagles square.

If you were invited by your friend to his son's birthday as a married man and getting there it was a reunion party with your ex-girlfriend,how will you feel?
Who is oshomole again? The last time I checked, he was as irrelevant as the desperado running from pillar to post trying to gain attention in the scheme of things in APC. Obviously, whoever oshomole supports loses. I pray he supports the peeing loser
Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by techWriter3: 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
me some tears ... Okay, check my_prof.ile if you need help with your thesis, assignment, or dissertation.
Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by OBoy50: 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
famology:

Says a lunatic not even known in his immediate family let alone the entire north central. Mumu.....cry me a river. I brought you people into this thread to cry.
coming from a serial beggar who can drink tinubu's pee mixed with chocolate..for 2 cups of rice...you and your your entire lineage should be ashamed of yourselves.
Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by Tinubuadvocate: 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
I guess they have banned your second account truthisunique2 helinue said it yesterday that you have numerous accounts.
obiekunie01:

you talking off point bro!

anyways person wey dey cry no dey see road.

let me advice you. just sharply dump fagin and join the team of the incoming president rotimi amaechi.
Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by wingmanIII: 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
seunmsg:

I don’t think this is necessary. Amaechi is a member of the APC family and his decision to contest should be respected. He worked for the party in 2015 and 2019 and he will still work for the party in 2023 irrespective of who emerged as the party’s candidate. We should direct all attacks at opposition members and not those in the progressive family.
Why must you attack anybody? Are you a mad dog? ����
Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by obiekunie01: 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
I guess they have banned your second account truthisunique2 helinue said it yesterday that you have numerous accounts.

am not a jobless paid urchin like you and your fellow Fagin boys.

i have only ONE account on Nairaland.

You are just shocked that people are standing up for Rotimi amaechi without him spending a dime like your bullion van barawo who is rumoured to have already spent 25 million dollars even before the campaign starts!

I want amaechi bc i want to see a young and dynamic president - i am tired of seeing ancestors ruling us!
Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by olisaEze(m): 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
Show me one politician in Nigeria that is not deceitful and I’ll show you a corpse. undecided
Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by Bastardlyrich: 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
Your tears just began.
Once ameachi/atiku or obi is sworn in we will buy up your remaining land in lagos grin cheesy grin cheesy
Ameachi a man God has blessed but hated by afonjas because of the pee poos choise theivenubu.
Ameachi was speaker of all speakers.
Governor of all governor's.
Super minister.
Dg of buhari campaign.
A young handsome Igbo man who has achieved a lot.
God bless the Dan amanar for me.
Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by 1864ru: 3:22am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
You are right bro but let him proof his popularity even Buhari can support him as well but concensus will not be allow. Also not alimajiri that will vote in primary election it's a delegate, so anyone can hide under any guise.
[/s]
Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by 1864rru: 3:23am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Shut up this is Oshiomole statement yesterday.

Oshiomhole said: “Let me appreciate the man who has invited us for the thanksgiving and for the reconciliation of the party in the state. I want to appreciate the Minister of Transportation Chibuike Amaechi, who has extended his invitation.

“I am excited that we have united our party in Rivers State. I am here to witness the unity of APC in Rivers State. May God help us to uphold this unity, and service and remove bitterness in every heart and position us for victory,” the former Edo State governor said.
[/s]
Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by maybet081: 3:36am On Apr 11, 2022
famology:

I don't know of any drug baron in the race
the man on stinking diaper.
Re: Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. by orisa37: 5:29am On Apr 11, 2022
COOOOORECT.
AND BEING A CHIEF IN KATSINA MAKES HIM A WITCHCRAFT.

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Keep Bursting Their Lies / Wike I Will Not Support Muslim-muslim Ticket(video) / We Sympathise With Peter Obi And Not Hold It Against Him- Datti Gaffes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.