Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

I Finally Moved To Abuja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Finally Moved To Abuja (795 Views)

Finally Moved My Wife And Kids. / See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) / I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Moved To Abuja by PersonalDiary: 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
Previous Thread!

https://www.nairaland.com/6806087/want-relocate-lagos-no-where

Sometime in November I came here to write about my intentions to leave my comfort zone. As God may have it, NYSC gave me that opportunity to pursue my goals. I was posted to far North-West, through the assistance of my friend I was able to work my redeployment to Abuja.

Though it cost me some money, I'm trying to recover from the expenses. But I believe this the best decision I have made so far this year. The air of new environment, meeting new people and sharing different views about life most especially meeting young people who are doing fine in different areas of life is the most exciting stuff here.

Abuja has a serene environment, cheap coat of feeding, though exorbitant rents, plus electricity in this area is far much better compared to East.

My only source of income at the moment is my Crypto P2p earnings, and Alawee. I'm looking forward to venturing into other stuffs that would enhance my earnings sporadically.

Though my crypto earnings was growing so fast before I moved for NYSC but I parted with so part of my capital to finance both my travel, and redeployment stuffs. I deeply regret it any, cos it's as if I'm eating my seed before it grows. And it has affected my daily target.

I considered taking a small loan but I don't want to put myself into uncessary pressure. Though I leverage on few of my friends cap and refund once I sell off. Hopefully God will give me another opportunity to bounce back real quick.

I'm looking forward to starting off my e-commerce business again or other viable businesses as the environment permits.

I'm passionate about Tech , and looking forward to learning more advanced skills like Cloud Computing.

Looking forward to meeting more bright minds in this Abuja into Crypto, Tech and other Internet marketing businesses.

Currently, I stay in my friends apartment pending till when I rent mine very soon. Hopefully God will help me achieve this result few months to come. I'm highly energetic and highly focused individual.

No Papa and Mama here so man gats focus to give a bright future to the upcoming generation.

Special regards to Nairaland members that reached out to assist through their advises and suggestions for a better location via their emails and WhatsApp messages. May you never lack help when you need it!

Looking forward to meeting like-minds and Abj Nairaland members as well.

Long live Nairaland!
Long live all hardworking youths striving to break even!

1 Like

Re: I Finally Moved To Abuja by obyrich(m): 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
PersonalDiary:
Previous Thread!

https://www.nairaland.com/6806087/want-relocate-lagos-no-where

Sometime in November I came here to write about my intentions to leave my comfort zone. As God may have it, NYSC gave me that opportunity to pursue my goals. I was posted to far North-West, through the assistance of my friend I was able to work my redeployment to Abuja. Though it cost me some money, I'm trying to recover from the expenses. But I believe this the best decision I have made so far this year. The air of new environment, meeting new people and sharing different views about life most especially meeting young people who are doing fine in different areas of life is the most exciting stuff here.

Abuja has a serene environment, cheap coat of feeding, though exorbitant rents, plus electricity in this area is far much better compared to East.

My only source of income at the moment is my Crypto P2p earnings, and Alawee. I'm looking forward to venturing into other stuffs that would enhance my earnings sporadically. Though my crypto earnings was growing so fast before I moved for NYSC but I parted with so part of my capital to finance both my travel, and redeployment stuffs. I deeply regret it any, cos it's as if I'm eating my seed before it grows. And it has affected my daily target.
I considered taking a small loan but I don't want to put myself into uncessary pressure. Though I leverage on few of my friends cap and refund once I sell off. Hopefully God will give me another opportunity to bounce back real quick.

I'm looking forward to starting off my e-commerce business again or other viable businesses as the environment permits.

I'm passionate about Tech , and looking forward to learning more advanced skills like Cloud Computing.

Looking forward to meeting more bright minds in this Abuja into Crypto, Tech and other Internet marketing businesses.

Currently, I stay in my friends apartment pending till when I rent mine very soon. Hopefully God will help me achieve this result few months to come. I'm highly energetic and highly focused individual.

No Papa and Mama here so man gats focus to give a bright future to the upcoming generation.

Special regards to Nairaland members that reached out to assist through their advises and suggestions for a better location via their emails and WhatsApp messages. May you never lack help when you need it!

Looking forward to meeting like-minds and Abj Nairaland members as well.

Long live Nairaland!
Long live all hardworking youths striving to break even!
God bless your hussle.
Re: I Finally Moved To Abuja by PersonalDiary: 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
obyrich:
God bless your hussle.

Thanks Boss
Re: I Finally Moved To Abuja by Warmaterial(m): 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Which part of Abuja are u?
Re: I Finally Moved To Abuja by PersonalDiary: 5:28am On Apr 11, 2022
Warmaterial:
Which part of Abuja are u?

Kubwa

(1) (Reply)

Uk Visa Ban / Nigerian Man Loses His Passport At US Airport After He Had Already Relocated / Immigartion Test/interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.