Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

How Much Was In Your Account When You Started Your Building Project? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Was In Your Account When You Started Your Building Project? (26796 Views)

How To Calculate Number Of Blocks For Your Building Project In 2 Simple Steps. / KNOW THE COST OF YOUR BUILDING PROJECT TODAY-GET YOUR BOQ &BUILDING ESTIMATES / When All You Need Are Quality Doors For Your Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Was In Your Account When You Started Your Building Project? by zeenaman: 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
Is there a specific amount one must possess before initiating a building project given that one has a land already? Or is building something one can start small?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Was In Your Account When You Started Your Building Project? by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
If you're waiting to have the complete complete money before embarking on a building project then you may never start. I always advise clients to start with what ever they have and keep pushing before u know it they're done. Effective planning is needed and more importantly pray for God's Grace

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Much Was In Your Account When You Started Your Building Project? by sliksusan: 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
zeenaman:
Is there a specific amount one must possess before initiating a building project given that one has a land already? Or is building something one can start small?

started my buliding project a sum of 600k project l have land already right have finished it

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Was In Your Account When You Started Your Building Project? by MrOkenwa(m): 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
About 300k….2014
Moved-in in 2015.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Was In Your Account When You Started Your Building Project? by iamsuskay(m): 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
MrOkenwa:
About 300k….2014
Moved-in in 2015.

How??

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Was In Your Account When You Started Your Building Project? by n3xt(m): 2:58am On Apr 14, 2022
zeenaman:

I do not really have much in my account when I started building. I was waiting till I muster enough fund to take the house to an appreciable level at once.

My mum asked me to borrow her N70k for her business and I did. The next thing she called to follow her to the site and I found out she has already gotten 500 pcs of blocks and 10 bags of cement. That was how we started.

She told me “You start by starting. Do all you can before your children start growing.” 1 started a year into my marriage and moved-in the next year.

I was considering starting when I have about 50% of the required fund.

Here’s construction diary of a man who self-build his house in 6 months: https://www.kobocity.com/d/80-first-time-owner-builder/344

269 Likes 17 Shares

Re: How Much Was In Your Account When You Started Your Building Project? by zeenaman: 5:05am On Apr 14, 2022
Lalasticlala please move this to the front page. Let some intending house owners be inspired

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Was In Your Account When You Started Your Building Project? by Godisgreatest1: 7:03am On Apr 14, 2022
Dont believe every post you see up there, some of them haven't started anything, but they are always in a hurry to comment.

167 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Much Was In Your Account When You Started Your Building Project? by kuntash: 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
lol, quite funny I really cant recall.

but thanks to the Property section on Nairaland,
I was motivated by two guys then, Spyder & Iamalone ,.... one was building in Ikorodu while the other was building in the East..

I think the thread title was a "COST OF BUILDING A FIVE BEDROOM DUPLEX or Bungalow:" cant remember fully.

it was a hot thread and every step of the way , updates were given ,

this motivated me to start mine, and gradually as salary was coming in, I was planning every step of the way... there are tenants living in the place now - 3 sets of 2bedroom each..

whats needed is motivation, if you earn salary , you can start gradually ...

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Was In Your Account When You Started Your Building Project? by Teaser4(m): 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2022

20 Likes

Re: How Much Was In Your Account When You Started Your Building Project? by Lexusgs430: 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
No money to buy land, not to talk of building house ...... cheesy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Was In Your Account When You Started Your Building Project? by PointZerom: 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
grin

LET THE LIES FLOW UNHINDERED grin grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Was In Your Account When You Started Your Building Project? by Chijeep(m): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
K
Re: How Much Was In Your Account When You Started Your Building Project? by Fryzi(m): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
I'm believing God for that someday.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Was In Your Account When You Started Your Building Project? by Sportwin(m): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
wow

1 Like

Re: How Much Was In Your Account When You Started Your Building Project? by Skibani99(m): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
Whether you start small or big you should have a plan..

Well I have an update for everyone..
The recent update from the vice chancellor of the Rivers State University is that it's satellite campuses will be ready for commissioning by May.. This includes the University extension campus at Abara which is 5mins away from Downtown layout currently selling at 800k..After a lot of plots were sold at the pre-launch price of 500k there are still some few plots left..
Having a property within a University campus can not be overemphasized and those who bought at the pre-launch price have already seen the value of their property increase significantly and the value of this property is predicted to still increase... Imagine having a rental property within a University campus(sound investment right) Be among the smart investors today when you buy into the Downtown layout.. For further enquires you can call me on 0903 711 9771 or send a whatsapp DM
ps:Inspection of this property is totally free.
Pps:payment plans available

Re: How Much Was In Your Account When You Started Your Building Project? by motionarena: 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
Around 3.2 million dollars

Thanks God now I can boast of an estate of my own

14 Likes

Re: How Much Was In Your Account When You Started Your Building Project? by Lexusgs430: 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
iamsuskay:

How??

Got government contract...... wink

1 Like

Re: How Much Was In Your Account When You Started Your Building Project? by Lilchilz(m): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
I just cash out $43,000 that time
All via bitcoins
I love you Ariyana
Walmart money card geng !!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Was In Your Account When You Started Your Building Project? by Skyfornia(m): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
n3xt:

I do not really have much in my account when I started building. I was waiting till I muster enough fund to take the house to an appreciable level at once.

My mum asked me to borrow her N70k for her business and I did. The next thing she called to follow her to the site and I found out she has already gotten 500 pcs of blocks and 10 bags of cement. That was how we started.

She told me “You start by starting. Do all you can before your children start growing.” 1 started a year into my marriage and moved-in the next year.

I was considering starting when I have about 50% of the required fund.

This is really a motivation...message passed and absorbed. Thank you.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Was In Your Account When You Started Your Building Project? by Winters23: 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
zeenaman:

This is one of the reason many are poor in this country...

Once they make their first money they buy land in a forest and start what they can't finish.

Money they could have grown gets buried in the ground just to belong to the "I dey build house" crew.

When I made my first millions many years ago all the advisers came out in their numbers telling me to buy land and start building, but I know that's not what I should do.

I ignored the bandwagon and kept working hard until I made my first billion naira.

I didn't have to buy any land to build, I went to the best estates in lekki and bought the best houses and I do whatever I want.

If you like tie your little capital down inside the ground and keep blaming the government for all your shortcomings in the future.

35 Likes

Re: How Much Was In Your Account When You Started Your Building Project? by jamesharryson(m): 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2022
zeenaman:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Was In Your Account When You Started Your Building Project? by Eriokanmi: 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2022
I won't tell. But nearly 200m completed it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Was In Your Account When You Started Your Building Project? by Shadysen: 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2022
I have no shi shi in my account right now, am fucking depressed.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Was In Your Account When You Started Your Building Project? by Officialzito: 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2022
A lot, not a lot cheesy grin grin
Re: How Much Was In Your Account When You Started Your Building Project? by seyz91(m): 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fire Breaks Out In LASTMA Yard, Guts 11 Impounded Vehicles / Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World / Rainstorm Destroys Houses In Ilorin, Renders 2000 Residents Homeless (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.