Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,827 members, 7,844,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

2023: PDP South East Presidential Aspirants Unite To Pick Consensus Candidate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: PDP South East Presidential Aspirants Unite To Pick Consensus Candidate (24820 Views)

Asue Ighodalo Other Edo Governorship Aspirants Unite At PDP Stakeholders Meeting / Femi Adesina: Buhari Didn’t Ask Govs To Pick Consensus Presidential Candidate / 2023: North Yet To Pick Consensus Candidate — Sule Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: PDP South East Presidential Aspirants Unite To Pick Consensus Candidate by 1864rur: 3:32am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
They should be stoned all of them, imagine coming to campaign with a Fulani platform in the South East, what happened to APGA?
[/s]
Re: 2023: PDP South East Presidential Aspirants Unite To Pick Consensus Candidate by 1864ru: 3:33am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
I known Peter Obi, he is most likely eyeing Minister for Trade & Investment.
[/s]
Re: 2023: PDP South East Presidential Aspirants Unite To Pick Consensus Candidate by 1864ru: 3:33am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
There is a time & season for everything under the sun, no other tribe in Nigeria will vote for an Igbo man as President, not today anyway.

They will get their time in future, nothing remains the same forever.

Even to give them VP slot maybe questionable, before they go plot kill President.
[/s]
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
If the whole of southeast unite in PDP Atiku or another northerner would still defeat any aspirant they push forward.
[/s]
Re: 2023: PDP South East Presidential Aspirants Unite To Pick Consensus Candidate by 1864rru: 3:33am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Easy landslide victory, another June 12 1993 all over again.
[/s]
Re: 2023: PDP South East Presidential Aspirants Unite To Pick Consensus Candidate by maestroferddi: 4:40am On Apr 11, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

I have bookmarked this page for reference. I will remind you if probably he gets the PDP ticket. Self deceit is the worst thing that can happen to a man and make him miserable.
I do hope tomorrow you will not be here crying more than the bereaved complaining that it was because Obi is Ibo that was why they rejected him. Not, he will be rejected because of ethnic tag.
It's already bookmarked.
Hopeless reverse psychology wide off the mark.

You will escape to Benin Republic if Peter Obi becomes president, commit yourself...
Re: 2023: PDP South East Presidential Aspirants Unite To Pick Consensus Candidate by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:31am On Apr 11, 2022
TenQ:

How can he sail through PDP if he is not ready to share money?

Do you know Obi?

Buhari did not share money in 2015 but his loyalists did.

Nigerian youths have realized that the likes of Obi and Osibanjo will be the best thing that would happen to us; with/without money. I don't mind closing one of my account to support Obi or Osibanjo.

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP South East Presidential Aspirants Unite To Pick Consensus Candidate by TenQ: 9:07am On Apr 11, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:

Buhari did not share money in 2015 but his loyalists did.

Nigerian youths have realized that the likes of Obi and Osibanjo will be the best thing that would happen to us; with/without money. I don't mind closing one of my account to support Obi or Osibanjo.
Buhari was more like a consensus candidate for APC because they needed his NAME to fight PDP especially in the are of corruption.

I love Obi, but his problem in Anambra stemmed from the fact that he refused to share money to party faithfuls. He has not yet being forgiven

Politicians flow where the money is: I don't see him beating Atiku in the art of spending money

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP South East Presidential Aspirants Unite To Pick Consensus Candidate by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:43am On Apr 11, 2022
TenQ:

Buhari was more like a consensus candidate for APC because they needed his NAME to fight PDP especially in the are of corruption.

I love Obi, but his problem in Anambra stemmed from the fact that he refused to share money to party faithfuls. He has not yet being forgiven

Politicians flow where the money is: I don't see him beating Atiku in the art of spending money

So pathetic.

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP South East Presidential Aspirants Unite To Pick Consensus Candidate by Wisfem: 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
Tareq1105:

Stop wasting your data, your Obi is only scheming for VP. We know him.

Didn't you watch him on channels TV some 30mins ago?

Obi Obi Obi, has he started consultation outside Igbo land?

How many friends and associates does he have outside Igbo land?

I beg make I hear word.

Aggression and hatred should not be the Paramount thing now
What I expect every one to do is to provide evidence or suggest why OBI shall not become the president of federal republic of Nigeria
Is he not qualified I guess he is more than qualified, Is he corrupt?? I guess other candidates are more corrupt than him, simples as that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Tinubu And Shettima At Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday Birthday / Doyin Okupe Prosecuted Over Arms Fraud To Lead LP Campaign / Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.