Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again (46801 Views)

BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018 Fallout : Bambam And Teddy A Are Engaged / Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by Angelfrost(m): 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
Jenny has truly been passed round the Block!

I guess she is finally ready to settle down with the man she always loved or never stopped loving!

But... That's some serious Body Count! lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by colestephan86: 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by visijo(m): 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
Agbaya

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by tunnex190: 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
Stale news
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by softworldsystem(m): 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
wink
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by Bridget95(f): 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
AntiTerrorists:
Surgery everywhere..from breasts to buttocks
She gat to keep up with the hunt for dicks

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by FullBlastLight: 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
ReubenE:
Okafor's law

Abeg, na wetin d law tok again nah?
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by blackbone989(m): 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
It's sad that at this rate,in the future many white will end up marrying their sisters and brothers. U keep getting married and breaking up to be married again n having kids. 30,40,50yrs down d line,this kids will get married to their relations without knowing it only to repeat same cycle

6 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by executive12: 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
They will still divorce.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by Goldbw122(m): 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
What goes up will always come down and goes up again.. e shock u abi..
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by AngelicBeing: 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
sad
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by baralatie(m): 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
Karlovich:
grin grin They will still break up again, is it not J.Lo again?
Rebound and then offbound again

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by Brian47(m): 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
The BEST Batman ever!
Batfleck

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
A demon of fame goes side ways with sexual immorality, they are never tired of sex till they die physically.. She is still active and won't be retiring soon.. Again, they don't or can't stick with one man or woman if I lie ask Davido, wizkid, Timaya. All of them that play noisy sounds as music

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by abbey621(m): 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
Engaged.......Marriage.......Baby/No Baby......Divorce........Repeat..... grin grin grin
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by SmartPolician: 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
These same foreigners who bastardazed marriage are those that woke Nigerians are copying cheesy

Congratulations, Jenny!

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by Nmezor(f): 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
Bennifer 2.0 indeed
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by BBBricks: 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
Could remember how Wesley Snipes fxxked this woman for that American Movie back then

Her name in that movie was Officer Santiago

I have forgotten the title of the movie!

Women, they fxck and thrive!
Men, they fxck and rot!

She is very very creative and hard-working though! And a very very good musiccian too!

#ItIsWell!

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by BeerBeerManiple: 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
Zeh cool
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by cococandy(f): 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
Angelfrost:
Jenny has truly been passed round the Block!

I guess she is finally ready to settle down with the man she always loved or never stopped loving!

But... That's some serious Body Count! lipsrsealed
BBBricks:
Could remember how Wesley Snipes fxxked this woman for that American Movie back then

Men, they fxck and rot!

She is very very creative and hard-working though! And a very very good musiccian too!

#ItIsWell!

PraiseGodNoTime:
A demon of fame goes side ways with sexual immorality, they are never tired of sex till they die physically.. She is still active and won't be retiring soon.. Again, they don't or can't stick with one man or woman if I lie ask Davido, wizkid, Timaya. All of them that play noisy sounds as music
Bridget95:
She gat to keep up with the hunt for dicks
GODPUNISHALABI:
grin this girl don use Spanish toto hijack batman
iamyemiakins:
Okafor's Law of Kongodynamics grin

The pussy is finally back to the real owner, after several wandering knacks
Poleski:
Jennifer Lopez can't live without having a d*ick in her pussy regularly. She has had many relationships and three failed marriages.

What's wrong with this woman? Why is she so desperate to have a husband? One could be single and happy!

Do you guys ever stop obsessing about women’s bodies and who/what goes in them?

6 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by Poleski: 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
Jennifer Lopez can't live without having a d*ick in her pussy regularly. She has had many relationships and three failed marriages.

What's wrong with this woman? Why is she so desperate to have a husband? One could be single and happy!
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by ashetu(m): 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
BBBricks:

Men, they fxck and rot!

#ItIsWell!

The title of the movie na money train

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
after deep water movie i tot ben Affleck would know that olosho is an olosho, but o boy it seems this boy doesn't learn from history

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by elonmuskbaby: 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
Throwback:
Affleck is a simping weakling for going back to a woman who accepted his proposal but kept giving excuses why the wedding had to be delayed.

Now, after 2 further failed marriages to add to her first, she has again accepted the proposal of a weakling that never moved on.

I only hope the fool did not waste money on another talk of the town diamond engagement ring.

If she is a Catholic, he should have just got her a ring rosary. Jenny from the block has got enough rocks to fool the world.
ahannnn see embodiment of bitterness.take it easy o.no go get high BP on top another person life

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by Legendoo: 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
J lo and Halle berry r in the same WhatsApp group only the brave may proceed.

Simple guy Ben.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by cococandy(f): 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
Throwback:
Affleck is a simping weakling for going back to a woman who accepted his proposal but kept giving excuses why the wedding had to be delayed.

Now, after 2 further failed marriages to add to her first, she has again accepted the proposal of a weakling that never moved on.

I only hope the fool did not waste money on another talk of the town diamond engagement ring.

If she is a Catholic, he should have just got her a ring rosary. Jenny from the block has got enough rocks to fool the world.

You’re upset because?

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by Ubdavis(m): 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
I take my cap off for PUNA, it was carefully designed...
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by Czario: 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
I feel a certain nostalgia seeing them together but they don't seem to understand their time as a couple has passed.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by patrickcollins: 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
I think she go don enter menopause na
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by godofuck231: 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
grin this girl don use Spanish toto hijack batman
you fuking.......... lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patoranking Ex-girlfriend Blasts Him,Calls Him Ungrateful Fool & Money Worshiper / Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others / Paul Pogba Posed With Game Of Thrones Star, John Snow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.