Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again (46802 Views)

BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018 Fallout : Bambam And Teddy A Are Engaged / Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by Geeman2006: 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
Who remembers "Love don't cost a thing" & "Dear Ben". J.lo that year. grin
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by Throwback: 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
cococandy:

You’re upset because?

Because Affleck was taking for a ride for too long, but it seems the dude has missed the country view, so time to go for another journey in the same unreliable truck.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by shantti(m): 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
hekola:
Dx woman has bleeped many dicks even though I understand her pussy is juicy but I still don't understand if iam the only one with this mindset..I can't marry a woman who can give her body to serious banging in movies just for the gram.. many things would be going Tru my mind. Well i wish them the best.

None of the sex scene is real, it's pure graphics just like the seemingly real killings in Spartacus and the rest

4 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by ReubenE(m): 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
FullBlastLight:

Abeg, na wetin d law tok again nah?

The law of repeatable action.

The Law states that if you've had mind blowing sex with a woman once, you get a free pass to always have sex with her.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by rayvelez(m): 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
Confused old woman las las the engagement go tired her... just Pity the poor boy
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by Gkemz: 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
Oyibo people and confusion.
They don't know what they want.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by Vivvvy1(f): 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
Vivvvy1:
Jennifer Garner ��
Jennifer Garner cry cry
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by kay29000(m): 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
Damn! Wasn't she rocking with A-Rod just a few months ago?
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by Unzerious: 7:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
Batman, She ain't your Mama grin
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by kay29000(m): 7:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
Karlovich:
grin grin They will still break up again, is it not J.Lo again?

I don't want to be persimistic, but you're right. She's loves that feeling of being loved that happens the first few months/years of dating/marriage... But after like 3-4 years, she doesn't experience it again, and then it is off to the next one.

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by bluefilm: 7:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
That's bullshît
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by Benwallt(m): 7:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
He has come to Afflict her again
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by KingTom(m): 7:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
joshmaster487:
Them no dey tire for each other!

I wish Angelina jolie and Brad Pitt can get back together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e635M0zDV80
Brad and Jennifer actually

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ben is the choosen one cheesy
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
[quote][/quote]

Saw it some days ago.... is this what will call Love??
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
hekola:
Dx woman has bleeped many dicks even though I understand her pussy is juicy but I still don't understand if iam the only one with this mindset..I can't marry a woman who can give her body to serious banging in movies just for the gram.. many things would be going Tru my mind. Well i wish them the best.

Which movie... pls names?

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by AdeniyiA(m): 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
affable4:
After tasting so many waters, you will definitely go back to the best.
But water no get taste nah �‍♂️
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by ophilly: 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
BBBricks:
Could remember how Wesley Snipes fxxked this woman for that American Movie back then

Her name in that movie was Officer Santiago

I have forgotten the title of the movie!

Women, they fxck and thrive!
Men, they fxck and rot!

She is very very creative and hard-working though! And a very very good musiccian too!

#ItIsWell!

Money Train

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by placeofallure(f): 7:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
joshmaster487:
Them no dey tire for each other!

I wish Angelina jolie and Brad Pitt can get back together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e635M0zDV80

Brad Pitt originally belongs to Jennifer Aniston.

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
Puffy fit still collect oh
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by chronique(m): 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
These ones have been doing off and on like Nepa since the early 2000s. They'd be alright last last.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Okafor's Law of Kongodynamics grin

The pussy is finally back to the real owner, after several wandering knacks

Hmmmmm.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by IbileIfe: 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
Jennifer Lopez and different men younger and older
Vagina no get meter.
Na estimated bills the owner dey give different tenants.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by Deicide: 8:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
To think that this pɍick broke up with ana de amas and shift to old hag like Lopez means no hope for him. How do you break up with Ana?
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by izubext007: 8:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
Western life
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
patrickcollins:
I think she go don enter menopause na

Keep thinking.... it doesn't change a thing... oyibo no dey reason like blacks!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by Yxxx: 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
MansoryMX:
This woman confuse pass Jada
I prefer her to Jada.
Jada seems manipulative and heartless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by Yabsun(m): 8:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
Love don't cost a thing wink
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by Imbecilicsamuel: 8:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
I wish them the best.

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again by dalass(f): 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
kenzysmith:
This woman is over 50 but I will gladly marry her than Nigerians girls that we just lye on my bed like wood in my bed this woman go Sabi bed work wella

As if you can afford even the cost of her manicure grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patoranking Ex-girlfriend Blasts Him,Calls Him Ungrateful Fool & Money Worshiper / Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others / Paul Pogba Posed With Game Of Thrones Star, John Snow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.