Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

My Grudge With Tinubu Is Plundering Finances Of My State - Bode George - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Grudge With Tinubu Is Plundering Finances Of My State - Bode George (961 Views)

FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom / Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Grudge With Tinubu Is Plundering Finances Of My State - Bode George by swaggerjack: 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
A Chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party and former Chairman of the Nigerian Ports Authority, Bode George, has given more insight into why he is against Former Lagos State Governor, Bola Tinubu, becoming President in 2023.

According to Chief George, Tinubu has been in power for so long, has taken control of the resources of Lagos State and it would only be right to allow power to change hands.

“He has completely annexed the resources of my state,” George said on Channels TV’s Politics Today on Tuesday.

“I have absolutely no personal grudge against Tinubu. What I have against him is the plundering of the finances of the state.

“Which country will have the Internal Revenue Service and will now set up a company solely owned by him and his cronies, collecting the taxes of the people on behalf of the Internal Revenue Service, how? This doesn’t make any sense.

“This fellow has plundered and mismanaged the finances of this state to a stupor that calls for attention.

“Who is perpetually the Senate representing Lagos, three times already? So he will be President of Nigeria, his wife will be Senate President of Nigeria, his son will be Governor of Lagos and his daughter will be the Iya-Oloja General of Lagos?,” Chief George asked.

This comes days after he had also said if Tinubu becomes President in 2023, he will leave Nigeria.

“I am happy the President has signed the new Electoral Bill,” he said. “If by whatever chance he (Tinubu) gets to the villa, I won’t be part of this country. And I am not joking. I can go to Ghana and be watching with binoculars from afar. You will see what will happen,” he said at a press briefing last weekend.

Meanwhile, the APC Chieftain, Tibnubu who has been doing consultations ahead of his 2023 ambition, says he is ready to fill the shoes of President Buhari.

“I mentioned to Mr President of my ambition,” he said. “I told him (that) my ambition is not blind to the extent that I will step on his toes. I just want to step into his shoes and not on his toes.” he said during a meeting with the APC House of Representatives Caucus at the National Assembly in Abuja.

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/03/22/tinubu-has-completely-annexed-the-resources-of-lagos-bode-george/

3 Likes

Re: My Grudge With Tinubu Is Plundering Finances Of My State - Bode George by swaggerjack: 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
Front page Lalasticalala,Seun,Justwise,Dominique...the genesis of the grudge.
Re: My Grudge With Tinubu Is Plundering Finances Of My State - Bode George by ThEGodFaThEr129: 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
That is also my grudge with him as a confirm Yoruba guy from Igbęsa Ogun state.
How can one man be controlling a states resources from his bourdillon residence.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Grudge With Tinubu Is Plundering Finances Of My State - Bode George by Abdul05: 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
grin if l were to be in his shoe [ bode George] l would support tinubu all the way.. grin

Listen to this popular saying... If you can't beat them join them... grin

Tinubu.... inshort he is a game changer.. grin

Even...

Among all the southern politicians in term of money , personalities and fame.. tinubu is the best... grin

I and my colleague just want a Yoruba man as a president... grin

4 Likes

Re: My Grudge With Tinubu Is Plundering Finances Of My State - Bode George by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
Says an Ex-convict nabbed for corruption.. Orisirisi..

3 Likes

Re: My Grudge With Tinubu Is Plundering Finances Of My State - Bode George by Tinubuadvocate: 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
How many times this topic will push to front? And for the Bode you better start packing your things and go Ghana only if they will welcome you because you are ex convict a notorious criminal for that matter . Thousands of Bode including 5% people can't stop Tinubu.
swaggerjack:
Front page Lalasticalala,Seun,Justwise,Dominique...the genesis of the grudge.

2 Likes

Re: My Grudge With Tinubu Is Plundering Finances Of My State - Bode George by 00FFT00(m): 7:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
swaggerjack:
A Chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party and former Chairman of the Nigerian Ports Authority, Bode George, has given more insight into why he is against Former Lagos State Governor, Bola Tinubu, becoming President in 2023.

According to Chief George, Tinubu has been in power for so long, has taken control of the resources of Lagos State and it would only be right to allow power to change hands.

“He has completely annexed the resources of my state,” George said on Channels TV’s Politics Today on Tuesday.

“I have absolutely no personal grudge against Tinubu. What I have against him is the plundering of the finances of the state.

“Which country will have the Internal Revenue Service and will now set up a company solely owned by him and his cronies, collecting the taxes of the people on behalf of the Internal Revenue Service, how? This doesn’t make any sense.

“This fellow has plundered and mismanaged the finances of this state to a stupor that calls for attention.

“Who is perpetually the Senate representing Lagos, three times already? So he will be President of Nigeria, his wife will be Senate President of Nigeria, his son will be Governor of Lagos and his daughter will be the Iya-Oloja General of Lagos?,” Chief George asked.

This comes days after he had also said if Tinubu becomes President in 2023, he will leave Nigeria.

“I am happy the President has signed the new Electoral Bill,” he said. “If by whatever chance he (Tinubu) gets to the villa, I won’t be part of this country. And I am not joking. I can go to Ghana and be watching with binoculars from afar. You will see what will happen,” he said at a press briefing last weekend.

Meanwhile, the APC Chieftain, Tibnubu who has been doing consultations ahead of his 2023 ambition, says he is ready to fill the shoes of President Buhari.

“I mentioned to Mr President of my ambition,” he said. “I told him (that) my ambition is not blind to the extent that I will step on his toes. I just want to step into his shoes and not on his toes.” he said during a meeting with the APC House of Representatives Caucus at the National Assembly in Abuja.

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/03/22/tinubu-has-completely-annexed-the-resources-of-lagos-bode-george/

I give it to Tinubu. A smart criminal and master strategist. I have always maintained that this man has no real presidential ambition. He aims to ingrain himself so deep into the system and process that he will also have a chance to sit at the negotiation table.

His ultimate plan is to belong and remain relevant to the power broker class. That way, he can guarantee to remain prosecution free, and his looting of Lagos, and indeed much of southwest in cohorts with his family members will continue hitch-free.

This is his avowed life ambition.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Grudge With Tinubu Is Plundering Finances Of My State - Bode George by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
Siwel25:

Ex-convictism probably runs in your blood, which is why you will be so stupid to not know that the Supreme Court overturned his conviction on the strength of the evidence presented before it and acquitted him for good.

All you Tinubu riff-raff eating crumbs from his table would say any rubbish to please their master.

3 Likes

Re: My Grudge With Tinubu Is Plundering Finances Of My State - Bode George by AustineE1: 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
....and to think that Tinubu is not even from Lagos state is more annoying, Bode George is a native of Lagos and past top military officer he feels cheated and let down that this serial looter Tinubu, has plundered Lagos common patrimony. I feel his pain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Grudge With Tinubu Is Plundering Finances Of My State - Bode George by Bonijy04: 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
Charge him to court if you have any financial issue with him, stop disturbing media, We are tired of reading your rants with Tinubu.
Re: My Grudge With Tinubu Is Plundering Finances Of My State - Bode George by aribisala0(m): 7:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
Siwel25:
He is not an ex convict and even if he were it is not relevant but he is not

On topic everything he said is true.

We in Lagos have had enough

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Grudge With Tinubu Is Plundering Finances Of My State - Bode George by MonkeyMods(m): 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
Q
Re: My Grudge With Tinubu Is Plundering Finances Of My State - Bode George by IamWonderful: 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr129:
How can one man be controlling a states resources from his bourdillon residence.
The fact that your father ran to SW during the biafra war doesn't make you yoruba, we are sending you back to go and enjoy your biafra
Re: My Grudge With Tinubu Is Plundering Finances Of My State - Bode George by helinues: 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nigerians grudge with you is you do not have any moral justification to call others corrupt.

What sent you to prison Mr Tewonde?
Re: My Grudge With Tinubu Is Plundering Finances Of My State - Bode George by swaggerjack: 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lagosians history of servitude didn't start today and has become a tourist attraction.

Lagosians don't know they are no longer in the shackles. It is a puzzle how they choose to remain under the shackles of the infinity master after receiving groundnut oil and jagaban branded rice.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Grudge With Tinubu Is Plundering Finances Of My State - Bode George by swaggerjack: 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
helinues:
Nigerians grudge with you is you do not have any moral justification to call others corrupt.

What sent you to prison Mr Tewonde?
What does Tewonde mean?
Re: My Grudge With Tinubu Is Plundering Finances Of My State - Bode George by swaggerjack: 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
AustineE1:
....and to think that Tinubu is not even from Lagos state is more annoying, Bode George is a native of Lagos and past top military officer he feels cheated and let down that this serial looter Tinubu, has plundered Lagos common patrimony. I feel his pain.

shocked
Re: My Grudge With Tinubu Is Plundering Finances Of My State - Bode George by Xhuntra: 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
How many times this topic will push to front? And for the Bode you better start packing your things and go Ghana only if they will welcome you because you are ex convict a notorious criminal for that matter . Thousands of Bode including 5% people can't stop Tinubu.

Niggar, stop murdering English. Write in your local language

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Grudge With Tinubu Is Plundering Finances Of My State - Bode George by West1side: 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
Keep wailing about Tinubu while Peter Peter Obi keep telling his source of wealth to Rueben Abati as if Abati is the Nigeria police

00FFT00:

I give it to Tinubu. A smart criminal and master strategist. I have always maintained that this man has no real presidential ambition. He aims to ingrain himself so deep into the system and process that he will also have a chance to sit at the negotiation table.

His ultimate plan is to belong and remain relevant to the power broker class. That way, he can guarantee to be prosecution free, and his looting of Lagos, and indeed much of southwest in cohorts with his family members will continue hitch free.

This is how avowed life ambition.
Re: My Grudge With Tinubu Is Plundering Finances Of My State - Bode George by swaggerjack: 10:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
West1side:
Keep wailing about Tinubu while Peter Peter Obi keep his source of wealth to Rueben Abati as if Abati is the Nigeria police

Peter Obi wealth is hidden in tax havens through his daughter name in the carribean.

2 Likes

Re: My Grudge With Tinubu Is Plundering Finances Of My State - Bode George by limeta(f): 3:14am On Apr 11, 2022
What I have against him(Tinubu) is the plundering of the finances of the state.

Amala boys don't want to hear that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Grudge With Tinubu Is Plundering Finances Of My State - Bode George by Nobody: 4:21am On Apr 11, 2022
Even tho Bode George is a fool, his grudge is understandable as he is yoruba and from yoruba region. What I don't understand is someone who travelled 7 rivers and mountains to Lagos to be talking trash about a region that cloth and feed him.
Re: My Grudge With Tinubu Is Plundering Finances Of My State - Bode George by swaggerjack: 4:30am On Apr 11, 2022
SlyDev:
Even tho Bode George is a fool, his grudge is understandable as he is yoruba and from yoruba region. What I don't understand is someone who travelled 7 rivers and mountains to Lagos to be talking trash about a region that cloth and feed him.

Lagos is a no man's land that was the former capital and developed from Niger Delta oil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Grudge With Tinubu Is Plundering Finances Of My State - Bode George by swaggerjack: 4:38am On Apr 11, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr129:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Grudge With Tinubu Is Plundering Finances Of My State - Bode George by swaggerjack: 4:41am On Apr 11, 2022
Xhuntra:

Niggar, stop murdering English. Write in your local language

Re: My Grudge With Tinubu Is Plundering Finances Of My State - Bode George by Nobody: 5:15am On Apr 11, 2022
swaggerjack:

Lagos is a no man's land that was the former capital and developed from Niger Delta oil.

Lagos is Yoruba land, no excuse and no apology grin
Re: My Grudge With Tinubu Is Plundering Finances Of My State - Bode George by Difrent: 5:28am On Apr 11, 2022
Your only grouse with tinubu is that he was instrumental to your going to jail for corruption.
If i were you i will be hiding my face in shame
Re: My Grudge With Tinubu Is Plundering Finances Of My State - Bode George by swaggerjack: 5:36am On Apr 11, 2022
SlyDev:

Lagos is Yoruba land, no excuse and no apology grin
Niger Delta oil was used to develop Lagos, they have more claim to the land.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Tinubu's Grammatical Blunders That Will Make You Think Twice About Voting Hi / Tinubu Haters Gather / Breaking News: Former President Dr. Goodluck Jonathan Arrives....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.