Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

My Grudge With Tinubu Is Plundering Finances Of My State - Bode George - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Grudge With Tinubu Is Plundering Finances Of My State - Bode George (974 Views)

FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom / Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Grudge With Tinubu Is Plundering Finances Of My State - Bode George by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 11, 2022
swaggerjack:

Niger Delta oil was used to develop Lagos, they have more claim to the land.

Same Niger Delta oil was used to develop kano and anambra, why is it no man's land?

We know you are jealous of Yoruba land, peaceful, booming economy and everything you wish was in your land
Re: My Grudge With Tinubu Is Plundering Finances Of My State - Bode George by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 11, 2022
Hedonini:

Ex-convictism probably runs in your blood, which is why you will be so stupid to not know that the Supreme Court overturned his conviction on the strength of the evidence presented before it and acquitted him for good.

All you Tinubu riff-raff eating crumbs from his table would say any rubbish to please their master.

Your entire family is stupid. Till today, Obasanjo still sees him as a thief. George has no moral right to talk about corruption. I will curse your entire lineage if U do not know how to respect people. Stay on your Lane if u were brought up to insult strangers online..
Re: My Grudge With Tinubu Is Plundering Finances Of My State - Bode George by swaggerjack: 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
SlyDev:

Same Niger Delta oil was used to develop kano and anambra, why is it no man's land?

We know you are jealous of Yoruba land, peaceful, booming economy and everything you wish was in your land
Lagos is a no man land. Any Nigerian can come to Lagos and buy land and there is nothing you can do about it.

Lagos is not owned by Tinubu, just because he collects 10% of your taxes through Alpha Beta.

Re: My Grudge With Tinubu Is Plundering Finances Of My State - Bode George by swaggerjack: 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
Siwel25:

Your entire family is stupid. Till today, Obasanjo still sees him as a thief. George has no moral right to talk about corruption. I will curse your entire lineage if U do not know how to respect people. Stay on your Lane if u were brought up to insult strangers online..
Calm down brah!
Re: My Grudge With Tinubu Is Plundering Finances Of My State - Bode George by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
swaggerjack:

Lagos is a no man land. Any Nigerian can come to Lagos and buy land and there is nothing you can do about it.

Lagos is not owned by Tinubu, just because he collects 10% of your taxes through Alpha Beta.

I can buy land in anambra, is anambra a no man's land. Obiano was taken down like a thief while escaping with ndi anambra loot
Re: My Grudge With Tinubu Is Plundering Finances Of My State - Bode George by swaggerjack: 5:02am On Apr 14, 2022
SlyDev:

I can buy land in anambra, is anambra a no man's land. Obiano was taken down like a thief while escaping with ndi anambra loot

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari’s Aide, Garba Shehu Meets Jonathan In Abuja(photo) / The True Story Of Ekweremadu's, The Boy, And Daughter Kidney Transplant / €63m Mega Transformers To Arrive Nigeria September – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.