Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day (32456 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos / 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit At Home Across Eastern Nigeria Tomorrow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by Kwestionair: 8:55am On Apr 11, 2022
All I see is non-igbos pretending to be igbos and crying, wailing on Igbo affairs as if they care about the Igboman.
As if without sit at home Soludo will turn anambra to London. The same crop of politicians? I pity anambra people who are falling for this polithiefcians deception.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by donbenie(m): 8:56am On Apr 11, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
I thought you goons want him in jail, make up your minds. We don't need to rescue him, when they are tired they will let him go.
And you lots want him in jail?
That's why you have been killing and maiming innocent Igbos?
Confused Touts.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by donbenie(m): 8:57am On Apr 11, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
You are still here crying,
Odogwu aburo guy!
Your god needs you.. grin

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by OmoEpe(m): 8:59am On Apr 11, 2022
D1official:

Ibu big fool!!. So it has gotten to the point that Ekpa's faction wants to order igbos around by force? Was it how this agitation started?

Anambra GA agbanyere Di entire Ekpa crew film soonest. Una go watch blue black and white movie soon.

Onye Ara!!!.

If a Baboon like Cownu can order igbos around like mumu, why won't Ekpa.
At least he knows they lack cognitive abilities so will fall for every scam disguised as Biafra to them

Expect more of them in days to come
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:59am On Apr 11, 2022
donbenie:
And you lots want him in jail?
That's why you have been killing and maiming innocent Igbos?
Confused Touts.. cheesy
Yes! Soon we will reach your mama's house where you are hiding under her bed and typing rubbish.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:59am On Apr 11, 2022
donbenie:
Odogwu aburo guy!
Your god needs you.. grin
keep crying
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by donbenie(m): 9:00am On Apr 11, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Yes! Soon we will reach your mama's house where you are hiding under her bed and typing rubbish.
And meanwhile the watery beans continues.. grin

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by donbenie(m): 9:01am On Apr 11, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
keep crying
Another watery beans for the god..

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by OlawaleBammie: 9:01am On Apr 11, 2022
haffaze777:

Nah confirm egbagringrin
egba ke??

I even tot he was speaking egun ooh grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by warlordd(m): 9:02am On Apr 11, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
this guy..hahahahaha. You really prepare come.

Otu gbawa nne gi there! Ipob bingo.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:02am On Apr 11, 2022
donbenie:

And meanwhile the watery beans continued.. grin
Mr Kanu looks more healthier than you and your crying generations, maybe you people should start eating watery beans grin you need it.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:03am On Apr 11, 2022
donbenie:
Another watery beans for the god..
more crying for cowards.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by donbenie(m): 9:03am On Apr 11, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Mr Kanu looks more healthier than you and your crying generations, maybe you people should start eating watery beans grin you need it.
Watery beans god.. grin

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by donbenie(m): 9:03am On Apr 11, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
more crying for cowards.
god of the watery beans.. grin

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:05am On Apr 11, 2022
donbenie:
Watery beans god.. grin
You and your hungry generations would be lucky to see watery beans to eat.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by OmoEpe(m): 9:06am On Apr 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're right , Imo state is my mom's home state and dad is Lagos

You're right , yes

See this Ewu Gambia, you are ashamed of your Biafranistan created for you by you supreme leaders Cownu the Baboon and Ekpa the gorilla ,and want to associate with a state whose builder,Tinubu, you hate so much.

Kolewerk. The monster you have nurtured will use you as snacks,we won't give you any refuge in Lagos

Eleribu sombori
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by donbenie(m): 9:06am On Apr 11, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
You and your hungry generations would be lucky to see watery beans to eat.
Watery beans..
Food of the gods .. grin

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:09am On Apr 11, 2022
donbenie:
Your god is at Abuja eating watery beans and you on Nairaland beating chest? grin
why are you flooding this forum with these rubbish pictures? Don't you know anything else? undecided
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by donbenie(m): 9:10am On Apr 11, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
why are you flooding this forum with these rubbish pictures? Don't you know anything else? undecided
Are you now a Mod.. grin

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:11am On Apr 11, 2022
donbenie:
Watery beans..
Food of the gods .. grin
anything else reasonable you would like to post apart from the same pictures you have being flooding this forum with? Your cone head is clearly empty.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by donbenie(m): 9:12am On Apr 11, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
anything else reasonable you would like to post apart from the same pictures you have being flooding this forum with? Your cone head is clearly empty.
As empty as your watery beans god. grin

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by OmoEpe(m): 9:12am On Apr 11, 2022
SilentQueen:
I want to play with you...mo raye fun e

Omoale,Eranko olori awon werey ni bobo yen. Omo atoko wa ba ileje ni.

He is a certified NL lunatic
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:13am On Apr 11, 2022
Hmmm....Word!... And?

warlordd:

Otu gbawa nne gi there! Ipob bingo.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by Proudlyomonna: 9:14am On Apr 11, 2022
Golan007:
[s][/s]

[s]Sharap.

We told you all what would happen but your stubborn nature made you oppose it.

Una eyes don clear.
[/s]

Shut that rubbish hole you call mouth,this ugm issue was never support by sensible Igbos,only braindead ipob morons,and imposters here like emergingnation, Antibmc that are from NE but secretly wishing Igboland will suffer the same evil bedeviling your region,shame and disgrace go continue to follow all of una until una enter grave undecided
It's not the fault of anyone that your region is rocked by terrorist activities,but wishing same on others makes you an animalistic demon undecided
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by warlordd(m): 9:14am On Apr 11, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

I will advise Soludo to see how Mazi Nnamdi Kanu can be release maybe through political solution for Peace to reign in Ala Igbo , you honestly do not expect IPOB and His supporters to just go back to life as if nothing happen . the sit at home is painful but the cause of the sit at home must be address before it can naturally stop �

a
Otu gbawa nne gi there! Is it Soludo that arrested Onye nzuzu Kanu? For your info Ekperima Kanu must be executed to pay for all his crimes, including the murder of Ahmed Gulak and Dr Chike Akunyili.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:15am On Apr 11, 2022
donbenie:
Are you now a Mod.. grin
No, i am not, but why are you obsessed with this particular picture? Are you having some sort of mental break down Caused by sit at home? undecided
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by 2braithe: 9:15am On Apr 11, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Fake news. That's April 22.

10.apr.22

So the tweet is april 22 of 2010 abi?

Una no just wan wise.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by haffaze777(m): 9:15am On Apr 11, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
egba ke??

I even tot he was speaking egun ooh grin

Nah confirm egba,you will only understand it if you are grounded in Egba,I would have tell you what it mean but I want to keep pepper mkpurumiri people with it
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by donbenie(m): 9:18am On Apr 11, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
No, i am not, but why are you obsessed with this particular picture? Are you having some sort of mental break down?
It is a perfect depiction of your IPOB insanity..
An Odogwu who left the substance and started chasing the shadows.. grin

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by Chrismania100: 9:18am On Apr 11, 2022
You are a big cow.He inflicted what? So, all the innocent people those Security men killed and rape, they no get family,abi? Nnamdi that lost both parents by Nigerian Army stupid act,is not a human being?Your hatred on both Nnamdi and Ipob will not change and disturb them a bit,cos they have come to stay.

McCoy662:

Who sent the cow? Why crying for his release now as if he wasn't a free man before. He inflicted this pains on himself, so, i give no hoot. Our governors should even be more brutal on those idiotic Igbos. Shoot at sight should be the order.
As for the albino, he should defend himself there. Whatever the court decides should be his fate
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:18am On Apr 11, 2022
donbenie:
As empty as your watery beans god. grin
You can carry on posting these pictures if it helps you sleep at night.. i am out!
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by donbenie(m): 9:19am On Apr 11, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
You can carry on posting these pictures if it helps you sleep at night.. i am out!
Lol.. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Armed Forces Perform Kizz Daniel’s Buga On Democracy Day (Video, Photos) / Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence / Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate Daughter Misan's 7th Birthday (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.