Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day (32438 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos / 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit At Home Across Eastern Nigeria Tomorrow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by engrchykae(m): 7:09am On Apr 11, 2022
D1official:

Don't you get it?. Ipob started the sit at home and ipob has cancelled it so who are we following?.

If Ekpa wants to order people around let him form his own group and name it and stop hiding under ipob and ESN.

Igbos love ipob but hates Ekpa's version of it cos he's brain dead and doesn't mean well for the igbos.
I love kanu, I love Ipob and Biafra but certainly not these useless brainless Simon Ekpa's group.

Dem go hear am!!!
I suspect dos has been compromised, if not, why on earth will they call off the sit at home?
Simon Ekpa must lead on.
Simon has to be more mad
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by Owerri1stSon: 7:10am On Apr 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
You will die miserably soon

For every blood that you and your criminal gang spill , you and your generation will pay for it ..

Amen
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The criminal is in Finland , he should come to Nigeria and sit at home

The animal Simon ekpa should go to the south east and sit at home so they will take him serious

Simon ekpa and his gang of criminals terrorising the east will die shamefully, no be curse na fact
The same thing you said when Kanu was in the UK, you no dey tire.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by caprini1: 7:17am On Apr 11, 2022
Skyview01:
Can sombody explain to me how sit at home will lead to Kanu's release.
Where is the correlation bikonu.
This Ekpa is too dull and clueless.
I engaged the clown some years back on Facebook, when he was desperately seeking for popularity,but the guy is just an empty brain.I simply asked him what the 5 eastern governors have been doing with their monthly allocation,and why he is not addressing that.,.dude started talking about Garba Shehu.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 11, 2022
IamWonderful:
Ekpa is showing igbos he is the boss even soludo that dare paid with the lives of two security men, ekpa the chukwu abimba of igbo land, dare him in igbo land and see yourself in the graveyard
Close your mouth and take back your vomits..
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by engrchykae(m): 7:19am On Apr 11, 2022
Budapestboy:

How callous can you be. Those security men are ibos with families.
Your family members will also be killed in a senseless manner by ipob as you don’t have sense
an Igbo security agent is worse than a Fulani bandit
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by HardMirror(m): 7:20am On Apr 11, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s]

Nobody will accept you here be proud of your tribe igbo.
why do you hate the guy? Let him be. If you dont accept him others will. You think you are somebody because you are supporting tinubu? You think all yorubas are mumu like you?
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by Idzitari1(m): 7:20am On Apr 11, 2022
Na them them oo, we move.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by Sheggy13(m): 7:21am On Apr 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Don't be stupid, I never for one day support IPob and there foolishness

I am Yoruba and half Igbo
You should stop already with this nonsense of claiming Yoruba. Everyone here knows who you are. No one who is not a bastard openly insults and make fun of his own tribe regularly the one you do to Yorubas here.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by Alamkir: 7:22am On Apr 11, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

Is sit at Home not a Non - Violence Protest ?

Are u not seeing pple been killed because they dare to come and look for their daily bread
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by engrchykae(m): 7:24am On Apr 11, 2022
hopexter:

Blame the criminals who listen and carry out his orders. He’ll be killed soon for sponsoring terrorism in South east.
when are you killing him, be very fast with it.
Then ...........
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by Sheggy13(m): 7:26am On Apr 11, 2022
rayvelez:
I hope FG is doing underground work on this guy it’s time to be kidnap to Naija this shit is getting outta hand.
Is it the same Buhari FG you people insult you want to kidnap Ekpa for you? When you guys were praising them when they started and others were warning you, it's Afonja insults you hurled back at them. Even when they kill officers and other people, you defend them and say it's DSS killing people instead now the monster you made has grown bigger than you and the chicken has come home to roost. Una just dey start.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by hopexter(m): 7:26am On Apr 11, 2022
engrchykae:
Then ...........

Ok ��
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by OlawaleBammie: 7:30am On Apr 11, 2022
haffaze777:

Oruwo e ti baje paapa julo Lori awon iro kamba Jamba iyi onpa yengrin
I dont understand this ur yoruba
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:30am On Apr 11, 2022
The problem of this Man called Simon Ekpa abi whatever his name is , is that the leaders of the South East are not united enough to play a fast one on him....

You can't be in Finland and be addressing situations in South East....or Biafra land..

Going about your daily routine, boosting the one economy of Finland and yet u feel South East of Nigerian should be under lock and key on Mondays....

Before you plan something, just know who is to be affected most, we can't be having lockdown without results...

The release of Nnamdi Kanu lies within the Court jurisdictions , even though we have shown much love and support for him, we shouldn't equally cripple the means of our survival as a business oriented Igbo nation

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by Okwyjesus(m): 7:31am On Apr 11, 2022
Sergio104:
omo I no dey support again oh cheesy

Nonviolence movement is the best

Including me
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by Springboot: 7:33am On Apr 11, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

Okay what will you suggest they do to enable the release of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu ?

Take up arms like Boko Haram ?

So how is this a punishment to FG? Is it not our people that are losing money?
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by engrchykae(m): 7:35am On Apr 11, 2022
hopexter:

Ok ��
Kanu is too restraining, let Ekpa lead.
Ekpa is more violent
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by kelspinall(m): 7:36am On Apr 11, 2022
this is absolutely madness, foolishness and whatever word I will use to describe it.oh you foolish igbos who has bewitched us.what type of thrash is this.this idiots are outside nigeria, living life at large and going about their business and we are here killing and pulling ourselves backwards.last week was Monday and Friday,today being Monday this mf is instructing you guys to sit at home..fuq you big time simon ekpa..fuq you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by Datikwerreboi(m): 7:42am On Apr 11, 2022
Kei144:
[s]Abakeleke boys that used to kill people in the name of sit at home are bing dealt with in Anambra. Now that Anambrarians have come to know that it is Abakeleke rapists and kidnappers that have been called UGM all this while, they are going to be dealt with[/s].
All noise , you will still sit at home today been monday
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by donbenie(m): 7:46am On Apr 11, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

Is sit at Home not a Non - Violence Protest ?
A non violent protest where you are forced,intimidated and killed for not joining?
Some nonviolent protest.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by ubaobi: 7:47am On Apr 11, 2022
This Monday sit at home ish is a very foolish idea if you ask me. Criminals are now controlling freedom of movement. Nonsense.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by donbenie(m): 7:48am On Apr 11, 2022
engrchykae:
Ekpa is more violent
We are waiting for him to invade Abuja..
That is where his violence will be shown to the world..
Shameless NITWITS..
Murdering and maiming Igbos is your idea of violence..
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by excomarow(m): 7:49am On Apr 11, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
nobody is holding you down from going out to do ur business nobody has stop you from coming out Nobi if u see customer u sell market grin cheesy see this wan oh grin like them hold you not to come out niki zombie grin cheesy

An na by all this nonsense una wan rule abi... Yeye yeasterners
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by hopexter(m): 7:49am On Apr 11, 2022
engrchykae:
Ekpa is more violent

His violence will only lead to the death of his people and his and no one else undecided undecided
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by richie240: 7:50am On Apr 11, 2022
Which wan be 'Ekpa version' again o?

What has ekpa done that KANU has not done times 10?
All d violence ekpa is preaching and acting out, where did he learn it from? Is it not d same thing KANU was doing that ekpa-his boy- is also doing?

why do I have ds feeling that all this uproar against ekpa is bcus he's onye-abakaliki

Most of u guys see it as an insult for an abakalikiman -whom u despise as 'inferior Igbo' - to lead u!
Kiss d truth, bikonu!

D1official:

Don't you get it?. Ipob started the sit at home and ipob has cancelled it so who are we following?.

If Ekpa wants to order people around let him form his own group and name it and stop hiding under ipob and ESN.

Igbos love ipob but hates Ekpa's version of it cos he's brain dead and doesn't mean well for the igbos.
I love kanu, I love Ipob and Biafra but certainly not these useless brainless Simon Ekpa's group.

Dem go hear am!!!
You love Kanu's type of vawulence but hate Ekpa's own!
Lolz.... Odinma!
cool

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by Seyiemath(m): 7:50am On Apr 11, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Fake news. That's April 22.

10-04-2022

He tweeted it yesterday
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by donbenie(m): 7:51am On Apr 11, 2022
Springboot:

So how is this a punishment to FG? Is it not our people that ass re losing money?
You dey mind the F00ls..
How does anyone in his right mind,think that wrecking and devastating Igboland will somehow force Buhari to release Kanu?
This is to show you the dimwitted mind of the F00ls we are dealing with..
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by Ijaya123: 7:51am On Apr 11, 2022
Someone is in Finland and ordering you people around like zombie here in Nigeria.

I never know say people mumu like this sha

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:52am On Apr 11, 2022
All these goons crying and lamenting on a faceless forum over sit at home, remember, no one is stopping you from going about your business, if i want to sit at home i will.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:53am On Apr 11, 2022
Ijaya123:
Someone is in Finland and ordering you people around like zombie here in Nigeria.

I never know say people mumu like this sha
Well.. go about your business then, no one is forcing anyone into sitting at home.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day by donbenie(m): 7:55am On Apr 11, 2022
engrchykae:
Then ...........
The same mouth you were making when Kanu was galivanting and boasting all over the place..
To get hold of this 1MBECILE no hard..
The Finnish government will soon deal with him..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

INEC Under Pressure To Review Kano, Kaduna, Ogun Polls / Air Bombardment Continues As Troops Mop Up More Communities (photos) / ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.