Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens (30750 Views)

Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online / Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her / Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by Sophiebabe85(f): 2:14am On Apr 05, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzXUNG09ur4

New Video Emerges Showing Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Raining Insults on Her in Front of Their Kids, Fans Reacts

In the video, Justin was seen with Korra and her friend as he explained that whoever had custody of the child at the time divorce was filed was supposed to retain custody till the other party goes before a judge. He noted that it was the reason he wanted to get a restraining order on Korra.

The video also showed the moment when Korra asked her ex-husband if he also wanted to take their newborn baby away despite her still breastfeeding and Justin replied in the affirmative, saying he didn’t care.

In a different audio clip, Justin was heard calling Korra names and saying that she regrets having her kids. After the dancer cautioned him not to call her names in front of the children, Justin then called her a who*re a bit*ch and a sl*ut and said he would keep calling her that in front of them till they turn 18 because according to him, that is what she is.

The new video showing Justin raining insults on Korra has now generated mixed reactions online. While some people noted that the father of two is not as innocent as he has been portraying, others said Korra connived with her friends to make him look bad.

https://www.facebook.com/102771789020673/videos/379871097274804/?app=fbl

3 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by EmptyGarden(m): 2:27am On Apr 05, 2022
I just hope they're acting... I think she's crazy enough to do that.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:07am On Apr 05, 2022
na dem Ediots who didnt want to hear when we told them: THOU SHALL NOT TRY TO TURN WH0RES INTO HOUSEWIVES!!!

130 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by Badguyyyy123: 3:32am On Apr 05, 2022
That woman abi girl Even, she is a big disgrace to Africa and Nigeria, always goes naked why dancing and doing her videos all the name of celebrity,not minding she is married and where she is coming from there is a culture. Ashawo dey her eye since.

131 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by Promzy99: 5:35am On Apr 05, 2022
Most of all dis femail yeye_brities are high klass asha_wo. Publik disgrace 2 womanhood. Give dem all d money in d world, they'll stil cheat. Tuah!

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by Kingpin1000: 5:58am On Apr 05, 2022
But the guy no dey lie na..
I blame him for wanting to privatise a Public toilet.
Public toilet na public toilet,no matter how you beautify am.

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by BusinessPlan22: 6:32am On Apr 05, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
na dem Ediots who didnt want to hear when we told them: THOU SHALL NOT TRY TO TURN WH0RES INTO HOUSEWIVES!!!

Never bro... Today the whores are everywhere... More in the church/mosques now

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by descarado: 6:41am On Apr 05, 2022
As long as its Nigerian person versus oyibo especially Nigerian girl, we will demonise the person cos we lack oyibo bumbum.

Guy is losing it.
He didn't know this lady will file for divorce.
Very manipulative man.

Already had restraining order against him over the kids.

I don't care what was their issues but a man who left his wife after few days of giving birth is worst than the devil.

He don't want social media attention yet everyday he is digging himself further into a big hole.
Thank goodness its not Nigeria where you can easily declare the mother of your children man and drag her to court without giving her access to see her kids.

He has been incriminating himself.

My small minded boys here thought its about redpill black pill.

Cursing a woman who just gave birth in front of her kids has already nailed him to the coffin.

Guys should not cry injustice when justice is meted out.

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by BusinessPlan22: 6:50am On Apr 05, 2022
descarado:
As long as its Nigerian person versus oyibo especially Nigerian girl, we will demonise the person cos we lack oyibo bumbum.

Guy is losing it.
Very manipulative man.

I don't care what was their issues but a man who left his wife after few days of giving birth is worst than the devil.

He don't want social media attention yet everyday he is digging himself further into a big hole.
Thank goodness its not Nigeria where you can easily declare the mother of your children man and drag her to court without giving her access to see her kids.

Cursing a woman who just gave birth in front of her kids has already nailed him to the coffin.

Shatap

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
You are totally correct...he didn't see it coming. She took him unawares. I really wish she could forgive him, so they settle their issues and reunite.
descarado:

Guy is losing it.
Very manipulative man.

8 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by BRATISLAVA: 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
descarado:

Guy is losing it.
Very manipulative man.

Finally.

I didn't even know who these people are until a few weeks ago when the man began playing his cards. I've always said that those cards are signs of a vengeful man, not a wronged man.

When I saw his most recent video, I realized he's jealous of her wealth since she earns more than he does, and that he's so embittered and cruel. Calling her names (actually slut shaming her) in front of his daughter, trying to deprive her of her daughter (the older one) don't be surprised he makes a contract on her. He's not a reasonable man. He knows she gets her living from the internet, so he's trying his hardest to destroy her with his regular videos.

He's definitely losing it and he's dragging the whole internet into it for the ride.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by descarado: 5:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
You are totally correct...he didn't see it coming. She took him unawares. I really wish she could forgive him, so they settle their issues and reunite.

Sometimes forgiveness is not enough.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

if wh0res are everywhere, why would a man take a chance to marry and/or have a child by these animals?! thats insane!!! you just ride along, take your share of the toto, and when the time is right, you move along and settle for another one jejely.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by fasho01(m): 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
Some people's 'couple goals' role model that year..

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by Ceenachi: 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
Any person can see these friends and Kora set this up. Listen how they altered the sound and Kora pretending to be so innocent when she knew she set this up, just to let people hear Justin ....hmmm..and look how her friends walking up and down through their argument. Disrespectful!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by iCauseTrouble: 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by Walkee: 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
Delete your YouTube channel. Jeez your voice can give someone PTSD

5 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by FILEBE(m): 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
Leave us the feck alone out of their lives. That is their own problem we also have ours to deal with. At least they can both be happy they aren't in Nigeria.

We that are in Nigeria nko? What should we be doing ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by Seo888: 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
Socio - No 1 Matchmaking & Hookup App ♥️
Super app for dating, friendships & Hookup
visit .com.ng to get started ♥️
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by MogbeModaran: 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
All that glitters is not gold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by Itzteewhy(m): 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
When we tell SIMPle men to stop marrying a wh*res, they won't listen.

Now that's the consequences for using your brain

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by Kobicove(m): 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
These people should Bleep off!

I thought they were busy pretending to be the perfect couple on social media undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by Dalil8: 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
This Kora obidi of a woman be like pig.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by Babamsa: 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
Non of my business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by omooba969(m): 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
That's what she wanted the world to see, she frustrated the man - the man took the bait.

Job done! grin

#SimpleGame cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by bangale: 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
lol
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by Yebams: 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
Oga o
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by seyz91(m): 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
cheesy
BusinessPlan22:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends / Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" / Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.