Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own (46129 Views)

Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills / DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) / Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by SmartPolician: 10:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
O ga oh shocked
Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by davidtemi(m): 10:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
post=111830306:

mo nipe n'igbeyin emi ni mo ni
Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by slimjohn2k5: 10:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
She don throw away all her chances na
Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by Danisaint112(m): 10:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
This Eazi of a guy is one lucky hell of a guy. She is wifeable. From her post and behaviour you will spot it. Both will make good couples.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by Gkemz: 10:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
Devilspassage:
Cuppy I'll marry you o cool❤️❤️
Cuppy my love
She's allergic to broke dudes. Success attracts success and repels failure.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by TeeGentle(m): 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
Devilspassage:
Cuppy
I'll marry you o cool❤️❤️

Cuppy my love
Dream or realitt
Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by yusluvad(m): 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
Congratulations to the duo...
Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
DJ Cuppy am here for u
Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by phemmyfour: 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
CountVersailles:
who will slide into my own DM bayi?
grin
Are you rich?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by Heffalump(m): 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
The way and manner DJC expresses her situation of being single shows she's seriously in pains and I feel for her. This happens when you've rejected so many suitors as a spinster. undecided

Later now, some old bitches will be here shouting upandan that marriage is nothing special, and if you can afford it, better go single. "Marriage is painful, but celibacy has no pleasures".

If you're a married woman reading this post, better guard your marriage jealously, especially if God has given you one, not by yourself. Don't ruin your marriage by opening legs outside. Good Men are naturally scarce! Better be warned!!

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by phemmyfour: 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
She don throw away all her chances na
The problem with cuppy is her taste.... always going for high class celebrities

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
Devilspassage:
Cuppy

Cuppy my love
common shut up, see your wife here

Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by HustlerGurl(f): 10:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
She now resembles her father, she's no longer attractive..

Whatever, Life goes on

Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
DJ cuppy go nanage dat oyinbo u went on date wt last yr or manage that kuruki rich man boy ex bbn housemate

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
This girl is an attention seeker just watch how she is trying to steal the attention from her sis and fiancee ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
lol you forget kiddwaya
maak400:
Cuppy that will be jumping from one man to the other without decorum, she has lost respect already. From Victor Anichebe, to Asa Asika, to Anthony Joshua just to name a few.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Women sefff.

After catching all the cruise of life, they’ll start looking for one innocent guy that hasn’t done half of what they’ve done to tie down with marriage, just to retire from their shitss undecided

By the way, i can NEVER find myself kneeling down to do this shit i’m seeing right here..
Kneel down to propose to extra burden, and then proceed to pay for all the expenses concerning marriage?!! May god forbid rubbisshh!!

All these men dey try sha! lipsrsealed

See our redpiller presido. grin cheesy I twale lolz

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by Treasure17(m): 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
Why not give Lerry a chance?
Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by jimb(m): 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
Devilspassage:
Cuppy

Cuppy my love

ezi
Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
We plenty when wan marry you all you have to do is check the DMs
Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by joshmaster487: 11:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by VEHINTOLAR: 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
That might seem like a joke but sincerely,she sounded like someone who was desperate for a relationship and seemed under intense pressure for lack of it !

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by yinkeys(m): 11:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
Atimes riches doesn't do all
Dignity and modesty plays it's own role
#Eazi et Temi#
Yea she also needs to drop the weight to widen her pool of candidates

When she was mocking Victor Anichebe publicly years ago she didn’t think men would take stats of her movements?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by lebienconnu: 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
what about brother Shaggy? He no enter cut-off mark?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by harmony75: 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
Be patient dearie yours will happen!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by Legendoo: 11:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
Werey cuppy. When she was riding the carousel and having illegitimate sexual exploration activities plus cutting hair, tongue kissing dogs, seeking social media validation with all that wealth, she no know say e go hard to find correct guy?

Some people are just ghetto regardless of wealth. Her sister attracted someone like herself , and she can only get someone dumb enough to tolerate her useless lifestyle.

For me I prefer her sister anyday, I no fit marry cuppy if them pay 1 million dollars

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by maste: 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
Cuppy you are pretty you are sexy and lively too. I'd have come for you but you are a rich kid and that's what makes me stay away. I hope you find true love and happiness and babies that will call you mum someday, not for show but for real.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Thelma And Waje Lookalike - Fans (Photos) / Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK / Davido's Album Goes Platinum In The USA, Receives RIAA Plaque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.