Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own (46173 Views)

Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills / DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) / Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 11, 2022
TMSMedia:
DJ Cuppy and sister of newly-engaged actress, T for her.
https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1513174260818264066?s=19

Lovely! Let them enjoy oo. They seem genuine.
Ok, just check out that background where Mr Eazi is on his knee proposing to Temi....so alluring. The whole silhouette-kinda feeling there is catchy. I want to marry ooo..and abroad only! I love pretty cities. They're living the dream cry
Mr Eazi, I like how he ignored all the bad-mouthing about him being a golddigger, blah blah, over the years...He just quietly was doing his thang. It was even the girls who were doing the most, by posting him in pictures and all...
As for Florence...I don't even know what to say. Just stay off social media for six months and go man-shopping. Is not that hard...Leave celebrities out of your options. Just find someone taller than you and bond. And stay off social media till it's mature enough for flaunting. cheesy

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by GentleKingdom: 9:48am On Apr 11, 2022
Devilspassage:
Cuppy
I'll marry you o cool❤️❤️

Cuppy my love
Cuppy can’t marry devil passage only Gentlekingdom will be nice
Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 11, 2022
GentleKingdom:

Cuppy can’t marry devil passage only Gentlekingdom will be nice
Haha nice play on words there.
BUT (yes...there's a but...wait for it!)
BUT...girls like Dj cuppy do no like gentle food guys o. You will be surprised it's devils (bad boys with money, swag, who other girls are dieing for) that's she wants to end up with cheesy

She should better bring her standard a little lower, since she has shown all of the world that she is desperate for true love.
Good luck Gentlekingdom. It fit be you. cool
Meanwhile, this Cuppy's desperation will have it's ripple effect on nigerian ladies oh...she doesn't know she is influencing them to see marriage as the ultimate goal and therefore, make them settle for anyone available, even if they don't live the man genuinely, in a bid to remove that single tag that society mocks ladies with shocked

My own future wife should just be over there in Europe, quietly hustling and waiting for our paths to cross... No hassles.. grin. Even if It takes the next five to ten years. I want what I want mbok
Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by elonmuskbaby: 10:46am On Apr 11, 2022
Goldbw122:

Am not God ooo, well let the truth be told, she is not mature.
so don't play God in another person's life because you're not her creator
Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by 2016easy2017: 10:50am On Apr 11, 2022
Atleast she talked. Didn't pretend. Shows she's serious earlier than too late
Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by Aaay: 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
You own is right here look no where else
Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by Tonytonex(m): 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
Brushstrokes20:

Hian! grin.... But why nah? grin
What God has joined together,
Thou SHALL NOT put asunder o!
I want to marry her. Our names match sef.
Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by GentleKingdom: 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
PaulOtl:

Haha nice play on words there.
BUT (yes...there's a but...wait for it!)
BUT...girls like Dj cuppy do no like gentle food guys o. You will be surprised it's devils (bad boys with money, swag, who other girls are dieing for) that's she wants to end up with cheesy

She should better bring her standard a little lower, since she has shown all of the world that she is desperate for true love.
Good luck Gentlekingdom. It fit be you. cool
Meanwhile, this Cuppy's desperation will have it's ripple effect on nigerian ladies oh...she doesn't know she is influencing them to see marriage as the ultimate goal and therefore, make them settle for anyone available, even if they don't live the man genuinely, in a bid to remove that single tag that society mocks ladies with shocked

My own future wife should just be over there in Europe, quietly hustling and waiting for our paths to cross... No hassles.. grin. Even if I takes the next five to ten years. I want what I want mbok

Smiles...
Since your future wife is waiting for you in Europe, you have a great vision bruh
Same here anyway

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2022
GentleKingdom:

Smiles...
Since your future wife is waiting for you in Europe, you have a great vision bruh
Same here anyway
Boss, you know that man has got to plan and create the sort of future he wants to walk into, and we know it all starts from just having a dream. I know I've always desired and had this fairytale dream of a wedding with a white brunette, or a dark haired lady in a location in Europe, or second-best scenario, the United States. I'm thinking Turin or Sicily or Paris. mmmm... Now that's a plan.
God is able. Let time tell.
I wish you your own dream coming true too.
Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by GentleKingdom: 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
PaulOtl:

Boss, you know that man has got to plan and create the sort of future he wants to walk into, and we know it all starts from just having a dream. I know I've always desires and had this fairytale dream of a wedding with a while brunette or dark haired lady in a location in Europe, or second-bst scenario, the United States. I'm thinking Turin or Sicily or Paris. mmmm... Now that's a plan.
God is able. Let time tell.
I wish you your own dream coming true too.

I pray i pray
Thanks bruh
Re: DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
GentleKingdom:

I pray i pray
Thanks bruh
Amen. Welcome bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces / Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding / Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.