Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,975 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Married Man, 50, In Police Net Over Secret S*x With Lady, 20 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man, 50, In Police Net Over Secret S*x With Lady, 20 (1086 Views)

Professor Marinus Iwuchukwu Found Dead With Lady In His Home In Murder-Suicide / I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Man, 50, In Police Net Over Secret S*x With Lady, 20 by arinze198(m): 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
A 50-year old married man, Chidi Eze, has landed in trouble after he secretly lured a 20-year lady into sex romp in Lagos State.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the lady in question reported to the Police that she was allegedly raped by the suspect, Eze. The Police arrested him and contacted his wife before charging him to Court.

The incident happened on 13th March, 2022, at Rabiu Ajose Street, Isheri Oshun area of Lagos, where they reside.

The Police however, did not state how he raped her but alleged him to have lured the victim and raped her, which is an offence that attracts several years of imprisonment if he is tried and found guilty before the Court.

After his arrest, he was transferred to the Gender Section of the Lagos State Command for interrogation over the alleged rape and was found culpable after the victim’s narration of what happened.

However, he denied raping her; he explained that he had sex with her but it was with her consent.

full story: https://pmexpressng.com/married-man-50-in-police-net-over-secret-sx-with-lady-20/

Re: Married Man, 50, In Police Net Over Secret S*x With Lady, 20 by Boogyman557: 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
Holly Gram cool 50 NACK 20, Una arrest am!

I no get ENERGY DRINK to CAPRISUN 4 dis MATTERZ now!

Na ASHAWOO house I from de JAZZ back..

the girl wey I NACK, she really SUUCK madness comort from my PREEK!

the kind bloww job way dis ASHAWOO BANI give me, NaSo all my VEIN begin de pump out like ELECTRIC..

Na rest I NEED now!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Married Man, 50, In Police Net Over Secret S*x With Lady, 20 by Ahmed0336(m): 9:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
Rape Nawa o. 600 years for the hediottt
Re: Married Man, 50, In Police Net Over Secret S*x With Lady, 20 by SHINJA: 10:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ohh. Another Igbo man again..

Igbo men and sex everytime

But I no too believe say that man rape that woman..

Maybe he no settle her wella after sex.

Fear women..
Re: Married Man, 50, In Police Net Over Secret S*x With Lady, 20 by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
more details pls.... as this story is just his words against hers.
Re: Married Man, 50, In Police Net Over Secret S*x With Lady, 20 by amuwo1980: 1:15am On Apr 11, 2022
This is balderdash, lure who , am sure that’s a lady in her mud 30s and things went wrong and she is trying to protect her diginity
Re: Married Man, 50, In Police Net Over Secret S*x With Lady, 20 by obinnajohnson: 3:24am On Apr 11, 2022
This case should be thoroughly investigated because some ladies can lie for Africa.
Re: Married Man, 50, In Police Net Over Secret S*x With Lady, 20 by talk2hb1(m): 6:02am On Apr 11, 2022
This story no Dey add up!
Contract gone Bad!
Re: Married Man, 50, In Police Net Over Secret S*x With Lady, 20 by kokoA(m): 6:23am On Apr 11, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool 50 NACK 20, Una arrest am!

I no get ENERGY DRINK to CAPRISUN 4 dis MATTERZ now!

Na ASHAWOO house I from de JAZZ back..

the girl wey I NACK, she really SUUCK madness comort from my PREEK!

the kind bloww job way dis ASHAWOO BANI give me, NaSo all my VEIN begin de pump out like ELECTRIC..

Na rest I NEED now!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Weldon o "Odinacker".

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Stuck On Zipline During Vacation To Mauritius (Vid) / The Truth About QNET Revealed / Deadly Fury • Robbers Kill 8 To Protest Failed Bank Raid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.