Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Cyprian Akaolisa: Gunmen Burn Homes Of Imo Justice Commissioner & His Father's - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cyprian Akaolisa: Gunmen Burn Homes Of Imo Justice Commissioner & His Father's (28826 Views)

Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag / Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo / Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cyprian Akaolisa: Gunmen Burn Homes Of Imo Justice Commissioner & His Father's by od501: 8:19am On Apr 11, 2022
PressMyButton:
Dear people, you would have observed that the reactions of majority of ibos towards Ipob terrorism in Anambra is quite different from that of other South east states. It is more or less like a paradox of a passionate cry to save Anambra while the ibo nation burns.
It seems the lives of Ibos in Anambra are more precious than the lives of ibos from other SE states. It seems the loyalty to Soludo is total than to the ibo nation at large.
It's very hypocritical that Obiano hardly enjoyed a fraction of support as Soludo's as he suffered great humiliation till the end of his tenure despite a number of infrastructural legacy.
I never saw the unity of purpose in voicing out against Ipob's shenanigans as it is in recent weeks. It was as though Ndigbo were waiting for Soludo before they would summon the courage to denounce Ipob organization which they all once cherished and adored.
Even at that, majority couldn't care less if Ibos of Enugu, Ebonyi, Imo and Abia, are a victim of the terror of Igbos activities as far as Igbos stay farther away from Anambra.

Another APC penguin spotted. Keep doing the work of your masters. But I tell you this, you will never make the people turn their backs on IPOB!! We know what you guys are doing, spreading your e-rats on every social media platform trying to poison minds.

Again, I say, no amount of blackmail will ever make the people turn their backs on IPOB. If you want to prove me wrong, organise a referendum and get disgraced.
Re: Cyprian Akaolisa: Gunmen Burn Homes Of Imo Justice Commissioner & His Father's by NaijaCover(m): 8:21am On Apr 11, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Cyprian Akaolisa: Gunmen Burn Homes Of Imo Justice Commissioner & His Father's by SonofLothbrok: 8:22am On Apr 11, 2022
It is a welcome development. An eye for an eye. Those of you who keep on bringing the military to burn down our houses will equally see your houses get burnt.

Kudos to the boys.
Re: Cyprian Akaolisa: Gunmen Burn Homes Of Imo Justice Commissioner & His Father's by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:23am On Apr 11, 2022
Another justice thief crying. Who did you offend ? Nigerians have been asking that question since 1900 but since you politicians,corrupt judges,corrupt policemen....anything that happens to any of you,if I dare show sympathy make I bend. E must reach everybody woto woto since common sense have left Nigerians. Look at people campaigning for Tinubu and Osibanjo even Ameachi..Omo mehn, e pain me say I wan suffer another 4 years after 2023 because of ignorant and paid yoots.....Psheww. Whoever is making the so called Nigeria oligarchs cry,fire down.
Re: Cyprian Akaolisa: Gunmen Burn Homes Of Imo Justice Commissioner & His Father's by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:23am On Apr 11, 2022
donbenie:
SKIBINSKI and UnabashedIPOB,come and carry your brothers..
Them IPOB DSS at it again.. grin
yea! So forking what? There is nothing your crying ass can do about about it apart from cry some more.
Re: Cyprian Akaolisa: Gunmen Burn Homes Of Imo Justice Commissioner & His Father's by EmptyGarden(m): 8:24am On Apr 11, 2022
Throwback:

Maybe he meant DSS employees who are Igbo?

A certain narcissistic mad man once promised to make Nigeria worse than Somalia. He also reminded his zombified disciples to burn down the zoo if they hear that he has been re-arrested due to his ongoing trial.

Now just a few years later, his region is competing with Somalia as a failed society without order and ridden with all manner of crime, while same region has become the zoo that is being burnt by those he put under oath.

All who were parroting his propaganda and threats are now begging Nigeria and Buhari to rescue them from a self-inflicted terrorism. They have suddenly forgotten that Buhari is dead and the President is Jubril al Sudani. They have forgotten that the Queen of England wrote a condolence letter.

Immortal clowns!

The ones who we wrongly thought possessed sound education to counter the hatred and misinformation, stayed quiet and even joined to chorus the insanities that were peddled by IPOB. If they were not busy analysing pictures, they would be demanding for Buhari to remove his cap, or asking the whereabout of Osinbajo.

Now that they are tired of their own propaganda and conspiracy theories which included blaming the DSS, they have now wisened up after personal and tragic interactions with the terrorists who look and speak like them.

They have now become the "Unity Beggers" knowing that they are disposable victims to satisfy a mad man's desire to command loyalty and criminally usurp power that he is not willing to pursue democratically.

apt.
Re: Cyprian Akaolisa: Gunmen Burn Homes Of Imo Justice Commissioner & His Father's by Shagbatshagba: 8:26am On Apr 11, 2022
men are the architech of their own misfortunes

nigeria and igbos need to wise up
Re: Cyprian Akaolisa: Gunmen Burn Homes Of Imo Justice Commissioner & His Father's by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:26am On Apr 11, 2022
Dead what?..thank you leader of the Igbo tribe. We don hear you. when minorities type,e dey clear.... Yes sir

bomb24:

you're already sounding like an idiot. Give it up.

Biafra is a dead project. my candid advice to you, is to get something doing rather than waste tangible amount of your time defending a terrorist organization whose sole aim is to inflict pain and death on Igbo land.

Re: Cyprian Akaolisa: Gunmen Burn Homes Of Imo Justice Commissioner & His Father's by jrusky(m): 8:31am On Apr 11, 2022
Ok noted.

Next........
Re: Cyprian Akaolisa: Gunmen Burn Homes Of Imo Justice Commissioner & His Father's by luizpippo(m): 8:35am On Apr 11, 2022
Re: Cyprian Akaolisa: Gunmen Burn Homes Of Imo Justice Commissioner & His Father's by Miracle2022: 8:36am On Apr 11, 2022
Fulani and dss again? Una never chi chomtin.chomtin
Well done UGM,continue burning the south east, Ohanneze is behind you.
Re: Cyprian Akaolisa: Gunmen Burn Homes Of Imo Justice Commissioner & His Father's by Gentlerespect76: 8:41am On Apr 11, 2022
Throwback:

Maybe he meant DSS employees who are Igbo?

A certain narcissistic mad man once promised to make Nigeria worse than Somalia. He also reminded his zombified disciples to burn down the zoo if they hear that he has been re-arrested due to his ongoing trial.

Now just a few years later, his region is competing with Somalia as a failed society without order and ridden with all manner of crime, while same region has become the zoo that is being burnt by those he put under oath.

All who were parroting his propaganda and threats are now begging Nigeria and Buhari to rescue them from a self-inflicted terrorism. They have suddenly forgotten that Buhari is dead and the President is Jubril al Sudani. They have forgotten that the Queen of England wrote a condolence letter.

Immortal clowns!

The ones who we wrongly thought possessed sound education to counter the hatred and misinformation, stayed quiet and even joined to chorus the insanities that were peddled by IPOB. If they were not busy analysing pictures, they would be demanding for Buhari to remove his cap, or asking the whereabout of Osinbajo.

Now that they are tired of their own propaganda and conspiracy theories which included blaming the DSS, they have now wisened up after personal and tragic interactions with the terrorists who look and speak like them.

They have now become the "Unity Beggers" knowing that they are disposable victims to satisfy a mad man's desire to command loyalty and criminally usurp power that he is not willing to pursue democratically.

You are just hyping nonsense bro! You have never been to the East. The East is indestructible, man.
Re: Cyprian Akaolisa: Gunmen Burn Homes Of Imo Justice Commissioner & His Father's by Malibe: 8:44am On Apr 11, 2022
bomb24:

you're already sounding like an idiot. Give it up.

Biafra is a dead project. my candid advice to you, is to get something doing rather than waste tangible amount of your time defending a terrorist organization whose sole aim is to inflict pain and death on Igbo land.

Apparently the struggle is dead (as you claimed) but can never be as dead as your brain ; angry
Re: Cyprian Akaolisa: Gunmen Burn Homes Of Imo Justice Commissioner & His Father's by Miracle2022: 8:48am On Apr 11, 2022
MadamExcellency:
Is it not your principal, Governor Hope Uzodinma that has been encouraging Soldiers to be burning down civilian houses in Imo State at any slightest provocation that has nothing to do with the people even when the soldiers are at fault?

All these would've been avoided if Governor Hope Uzodinma didn't militarise his dislike for Biafra separatists who threatened to stop Fulani herders criminality against farmers.

All these started when Governor Hope Uzodinma chose to side with Fulani Herdsmen over his people leading to the establishment of ESN.

To counter ESN, Governor Hope Uzodinma quickly introduced Ebubeagu confraternity with other Southeast Governors to fight ESN in other to prove their loyalty to Abuja.

Governor Hope Uzodinma invited Ikonso to come and Head Ebubeagu confraternity but he refused and he masterminded Ikonso's assassination. This has led to a full-blown war between the Imo State government and the unknown gunmen.
you must look for someone to blame. People like you are a disgrace to your children if you have. What is the crime of the old man? What is the crime of the commissioner?
Re: Cyprian Akaolisa: Gunmen Burn Homes Of Imo Justice Commissioner & His Father's by danot1030: 8:54am On Apr 11, 2022
Igbos are doing well, the IPOB/ESN regime in the East should be applauded
Re: Cyprian Akaolisa: Gunmen Burn Homes Of Imo Justice Commissioner & His Father's by Golan007: 8:56am On Apr 11, 2022
Praxis758:
I advice IPOB not to behave in a way that will give their enemies say that the group is truly a terrorist organization

Too late.

3 Likes

Re: Cyprian Akaolisa: Gunmen Burn Homes Of Imo Justice Commissioner & His Father's by Golan007: 8:59am On Apr 11, 2022
Even if the man loots, and I'm not saying he does, he's going to find it difficult to rebuild what the mob destroyed .
Re: Cyprian Akaolisa: Gunmen Burn Homes Of Imo Justice Commissioner & His Father's by Donaluta(m): 9:25am On Apr 11, 2022
Frigga13:

To call you a fool is being respectful...

So all this reason is why igbo now kill and eat their fellow igbos by umu oma..

Your family will be eaten alive

You’re their online spokesman..

I will catch you alive ... or your family this year

Not a threat .. but a promise

Today we will parade onitsha Nnewi ihiala

Tell your Ugm and ekpa boys to block us .... walahi

Fools

Look at yourself and tell me what you are... What she said up there is the truth and nothing but the truth... You hate the truth ...
Re: Cyprian Akaolisa: Gunmen Burn Homes Of Imo Justice Commissioner & His Father's by Conrod: 9:30am On Apr 11, 2022
SonofLothbrok:
It is a welcome development. An eye for an eye. Those of you who keep on bringing the military to burn down our houses will equally see your houses get burnt.

Kudos to the boys.
Believe me,i will add fuel to his burning house if am around there,...its the template they introduced.

1 Like

Re: Cyprian Akaolisa: Gunmen Burn Homes Of Imo Justice Commissioner & His Father's by Conrod: 9:40am On Apr 11, 2022
Miracle2022:
you must look for someone to blame. People like you are a disgrace to your children if you have. What is the crime of the old man? What is the crime of the commissioner?
That commissioner is enjoying the tactic he helped introduce in the state,,..as justice commissioner,have you heard him speak out against the burning of hundreds of houses by the soldiers they invited ?
Re: Cyprian Akaolisa: Gunmen Burn Homes Of Imo Justice Commissioner & His Father's by Michcole: 9:57am On Apr 11, 2022
MadamExcellency:
Is it not your principal, Governor Hope Uzodinma that has been encouraging Soldiers to be burning down civilian houses in Imo State at any slightest provocation that has nothing to do with the people even when the soldiers are at fault?

All these would've been avoided if Governor Hope Uzodinma didn't militarise his dislike for Biafra separatists who threatened to stop Fulani herders criminality against farmers.

All these started when Governor Hope Uzodinma chose to side with Fulani Herdsmen over his people leading to the establishment of ESN.

To counter ESN, Governor Hope Uzodinma quickly introduced Ebubeagu confraternity with other Southeast Governors to fight ESN in other to prove their loyalty to Abuja.

Governor Hope Uzodinma invited Ikonso to come and Head Ebubeagu confraternity but he refused and he masterminded Ikonso's assassination. This has led to a full-blown war between the Imo State government and the unknown gunmen.

You still dey defend this arsonist. Open your eyes our country home is on fire. Nobody brings fight to his home. This is how the current insecurity situation began in the NE with enablers like you cheering them on.
I just wanna go back home in peace like I used to in time past
Re: Cyprian Akaolisa: Gunmen Burn Homes Of Imo Justice Commissioner & His Father's by pacespot(m): 10:04am On Apr 11, 2022
Corrupt judges everywhere in this sh*t hole
Re: Cyprian Akaolisa: Gunmen Burn Homes Of Imo Justice Commissioner & His Father's by GUNITGuy: 10:34am On Apr 11, 2022
I once told my ibo friends in pH then when I saw the level of oppression by the elites in the east a very terrible high unemployment rate, police brutality etc be it pH, owerri, Aba or whatever
A time will come when these jobless youth would be a torn in their flesh of their elites class this was just 4 years ago

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Members In Dikwa Captured By CJTF, Weapons & Cattle Recovered (Pics) / Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba / Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.