Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba (28824 Views)

MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' / 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation / Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by Trulydude(m): 10:18am On Feb 21, 2020
The Taraba State Governor, Darius Ishaku, said he has been staying in Abuja because of an “unfortunate domestic accident” he suffered and had to receive medical attention.

The Senior Special Assistant to the Taraba Governor on Media and Publicity, Mr Bala Abu, in a statement on Thursday also accused the All Progressives Congress in Taraba State of having allegedly orchestrated a campaign of hate and acrimony against the governor.

Abu said, “In the past couple of weeks, the All Progressives Congress in Taraba State, had orchestrated a campaign of hate and acrimony against the person and the administration of Darius Ishaku, the Executive Governor of Taraba State, taking advantage of the governor’s prolonged stay in Abuja, which was necessitated by an unfortunate domestic accident he had earlier suffered. As a result, His Excellency has had to stay back in Abuja to receive medical attention.

“But rather than show sympathy for the governor, the APC leaders have taken advantage of this unfortunate development to invent and promote all kinds of inanities and outright falsehood against him.”

He said contrary to claims by the APC Chairman in Taraba State, Ibrahim El-Sudi, the governor’s stay in Abuja had not in any negative way affected the delivery of democracy dividends by his administration, adding that no aspect of governmental activities had suffered a setback as a result.

He said, “For example, the dualisation of the Airport Road in Jalingo which comes with an overhead bridge has started and has made steady progress even in the absence of the governor. So also is the Mararaba- Baissa-Abong-Kan-Iyaka-Nguroje Road which is the shortest road to the Mambilla Dam Project.”

The spokesman said the 2020 budget bill had been signed into law and was being implemented with vigour while salaries of workers, pensions and gratuities were also being paid promptly.

He said the governor had not committed any impeachable offence

Abu said, “What the people expected is for the APC leaders to praise Governor Ishaku for diligently ensuring the smooth running of the affairs of the state despite his accident.”

https://punchng.com/domestic-accident-keeping-me-away-from-taraba-ishaku/

1 Like

Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by ThiagoKid(m): 10:29am On Feb 21, 2020
See his face

16 Likes

Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by Olalan(m): 10:29am On Feb 21, 2020
Guess there is no place for handing over to the deputy in their own democratic system of government? Taking us for fools shouldn't be accepted again.

55 Likes

Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by Trulydude(m): 11:17am On Feb 21, 2020
Just imagining

Olalan:
Guess there is no place for handing over to the deputy in their own democratic system of government? Taking us for fools shouldn't be accepted again.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by Charleys: 11:39am On Feb 21, 2020
Make una allow this man enjoy him governorship abeg.

What is in taraba that you want him to go there?

10 Likes

Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by Maxymilliano(m): 11:50am On Feb 21, 2020
Trulydude:
The Taraba State Governor, Darius Ishaku, said he has been staying in Abuja because of an “unfortunate domestic accident” he suffered and had to receive medical attention.

Well, APC once told us that Buhari can rule from anywhere, the good thing about this is that Ishaku is domesticating his own as a result of an unfortunate domestic accident, while Buhari internationalized his ...

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Well, APC once told us that Buhari can rule from anywhere, the good thing about this is that Ishaku is domesticating his own as a result of an unfortunate domestic accident, while Buhari internationalized his ...
Can you imagine what you just wrote?
How are you anyway different from manna guy and his gangs?

What is wrong is wrong.

I think politics has affected the brains of most Nigerian youths.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by MrPolitics: 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
So no good hospital to receive treatment in Taraba state.
What happened to the monies allocated to the health sector?
Nigerian politicians are a joke

6 Likes

Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by helinues: 2:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
You had an accident and at the same time find it hard to hand over to your deputy or send letter to state assembly that you are incapacitated.?

Continue lying to yourself

6 Likes

Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by Judeerons32: 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
A domestic accident that can only be treated in Abuja for over 2 months. Taraba deserve him. When it is time for election TY Danjuma will come with the religious card. Now he will be silent.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by Johans1991: 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
why not handover to your deputy?
black man and power eey.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by hisexcellency34: 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
Wehrey. Domestic accident koo
Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by WATCHOVER(m): 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2020
Taraba state governors and accident matter 'don pass be careful'.

The state should fast and pray

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by money121(m): 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by israelmao(m): 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
There's no hospital which could treat domestic accident in Taraba?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by berniceunice: 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
Olalan:
The governor is a Christian while the deputy is a muslim, there is no way Christian in that state will support handing over power to his deputy (make enquiry what happened after Danbaba suntai deputy took over power).
Darius was voted the 2nd term because his a Christian not that he performed well in his first tenure.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by deboysben(m): 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
This man is becoming useless

1 Like

Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by miqos02(m): 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
Lol
Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by Dobson43: 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
grin
Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by brownbib(m): 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
The most foolish party in the whole world is APC! QUOTE ME ANYWHERE!

1 Like

Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by CCC2(m): 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
Is Taraba not supposed to have a modern medical facility? If he has any in place, why move to Abuja?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by DMerciful(m): 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
No single hospital in Taraba to treat him? Should all Tarabans relocate to Abuja anytime they meet with domestic accidents?

9 Likes

Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by purplerope: 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
We hear u
Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by Tonyspecial(m): 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
Even the rich too suffers domestic violence?

Sorry domestic injury?
Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by Burningface697: 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
see below
Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by holsconcept(m): 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
This is welcome in Nigeria as far as the president is the chairleader.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba by thorpido(m): 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
Is he bed-ridden or dem hang him leg?
This one dey behave like Dambaba.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey / Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam / The Exhibits Police Are Using Against Deji Adeyanju & Others – PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.