Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (775506 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (498) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
Obtained my plat trophy in GOW; Ascension this morning.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by confichio: 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
Just downloaded Hitman Absolution on pc.All i can say is WOOOOW.This game is amazing with nice gameplay and storyline,HD graphix.A Nice way to spend my 2gb i got for 1k from these guys

https://www.nairaland.com/2041831/cheapest-mtn-data-bundle-price
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 7:03am On Jan 09, 2015
confichio:
Just downloaded Hitman Absolution on pc.All i can say is WOOOOW.This game is amazing with nice gameplay and storyline,HD graphix.A Nice way to spend my 2gb i got for 1k from these guys

Hitman Absolution 2gb? Abeg post link here.

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kabrona: 12:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
On mi cell fone
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JMystique(m): 12:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
confichio:

Tnx for sharing the data bundle info man
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dammie3(m): 1:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
confichio:

you are a big liar. if u are here to advertise the guy just put it there and stop sharing wrong info for here.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by MisterDerick: 10:37am On Jan 13, 2015
Please I need a link to download PC games which have been compressed... (2013/14)... And also a link to download medal of honor advanced warfighter and Ghost recon future soldier, need to play those games again grin.. Someone help undecided
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wintersnow(m): 3:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
alien isolation.. kinda tense and boring at the same time
just finished the evil within too
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
Finally got Thief to work. I am not really feeling it despite all the hype.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 10:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
LordReed:
Finally got Thief to work. I am not really feeling it despite all the hype.
whats wrong wit.it ?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 10:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
Xcom: Enemy within (ps3)
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by justscorch: 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
purplekayc:
whats wrong wit.it ?

Boring AF

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 1:35am On Jan 14, 2015
purplekayc:
whats wrong wit.it ?

I don't know but the stealth seems pointless since there is really no incentive to be stealthy aside from avoiding combat. You don't gain points or unlock anything, no reward at all. I also don't really like the interface/visuals, it seems unrefined somehow.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 6:54am On Jan 14, 2015
LordReed:

I don't know but the stealth seems pointless since there is really no incentive to be stealthy aside from avoiding combat. You don't gain points or unlock anything, no reward at all. I also don't really like the interface/visuals, it seems unrefined somehow.
would soon Play it
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wkid(m): 8:40am On Jan 14, 2015
LordReed:

You would enjoy the earlier iterations far better. Those ones released pre-2005.

Thief was my best game then.
Thief revolutionarised the stealth genre.
The new version ain't cool.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 11:23am On Jan 14, 2015
wkid:

You would enjoy the earlier iterations far better. Those ones released pre-2005.

Thief was my best game then.
Thief revolutionarised the stealth genre.
The new version ain't cool.

Hmmm my best stealth series remains Splinter Cell. Even though many people panned Blacklist, the stealth has purpose and reward.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JMystique(m): 7:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
dammie3:

you are a big liar. if u are here to advertise the guy just put it there and stop sharing wrong info for here.

Have u tried it or are u just calling him a liar for calling sake
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by viruz007(m): 7:17am On Jan 16, 2015
GRAND THEFT AUTO V!!!

the open world play on this game is sick... Wish rockstar could do another open world game in the action/Sci-fi genre
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
viruz007:
GRAND THEFT AUTO V!!!

the open world play on this game is sick... Wish rockstar could do another open world game in the action/Sci-fi genre

Something like Mass Effect would be good if RockStar took a shot at it. Come to think of it between RockStar and Bethesda who have made the better sandbox games?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
LordReed:

Something like Mass Effect would be good if RockStar took a shot at it. Come to think of it between RockStar and Bethesda who have made the better sandbox games?

mass effect is already fantastic - are you calling it mediocre?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
oyb:

mass effect is already fantastic - are you calling it mediocre?

Not at all. I am just day dreaming of a RockStar treatment of the open world Sci-fi genre and Mass Effect was the closest reference I could think of.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by justscorch: 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
LordReed:

Not at all. I am just day dreaming of a RockStar treatment of the open world Sci-fi genre and Mass Effect was the closest reference I could think of.

Oh wait I was about to rebuff what u said until I saw u meant sci-fi genre..Dragon age inquisition is from bioware and it's open world but then it's fantasy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
justscorch:

Oh wait I was about to rebuff what u said until I saw u meant sci-fi genre..Dragon age inquisition is from bioware and it's open world but then it's fantasy

Oh yeah Bioware are good but I like RockStar's quirky sense of humour.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Toroze(m): 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
Please anyone Know any stategy games like 0 A.D. and Age of Empires or WoW
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
Toroze:
Please anyone Know any stategy games like 0 A.D. and Age of Empires or WoW

If you are on ps3, try Xcom: Enemy Unknown or Xcom: Enemy Within.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
Macrophage:

If you are on ps3, try Xcom: Enemy Unknown or Xcom: Enemy Within.

Hmmm Xcom is not really comparable to AoE since it's more focused on tactical combat than empire building.

@Toroze

If you like real time strategy games with scifi elements look for Supreme Commander 1&2, Warhammer 40k Dawn of War: Soulstorm, Sins of A Solar Empire, Starcraft I, Empire Earth 1&2. You can also try Age of Wonders 3 but that one is turn based strategy with tactical and rpg elements. Age of Mythology is also a good title.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Toroze(m): 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
LordReed:

Hmmm Xcom is not really comparable to AoE since it's more focused on tactical combat than empire building.

@Toroze

If you like real time strategy games with scifi elements look for Supreme Commander 1&2, Warhammer 40k Dawn of War: Soulstorm, Sins of A Solar Empire, Starcraft I, Empire Earth 1&2. You can also try Age of Wonders 3 but that one is turn based strategy with tactical and rpg elements. Age of Mythology is also a good title.
I've Seen Age of Mythology but i don't like it am try the others and its On PC and i tend to like the historic ones rather than sci-fi
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 2:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
Toroze:
I've Seen Age of Mythology but i don't like it am try the others and its On PC and i tend to like the historic ones rather than sci-fi

Okay try the Total War series especially Total War: Rome 1&2, Total War: Shogun. Have you tried AoE 3?

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kodded(m): 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
PES/FIFA15 FOR PC......................FORMER PES6 CONVERTED

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
LordReed:

@Toroze

Xcom is turn-based strategy whilst the games you mentioned are probably real time strategy. Buh Xcom is great. Created by the great Sid Meier hisself.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
Macrophage:

Xcom is turn-based strategy whilst the games you mentioned are probably real time strategy. Buh Xcom is great. Created by the great Sid Meier hisself.

Oh yeah Xcom is great but it doesn't have empire building and the strategy is mostly focused on the squad battles as opposed to all out war with diverse units in AoE type games.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by WhoDeyThere(m): 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
ops spec is a game to play.

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (498) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.