Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (775693 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (498) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 26, 2014
LordReed:

Check again. A pirated game cannot pass the Steam app verification.
Never ever... Nigerians still dey pirate games? na wa o
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 26, 2014
suxxman:
Hello guys, can an UNHACKED PS3 PLAY GAMES DOWNLOADED TO AN EXTERNAL HARDDRIVE??
Anybody??
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 9:25am On Dec 26, 2014
suxxman:

Anybody??
No, you cannot. http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/External-Hard-Drive-Question/td-p/37200536
Next time, use the enquires, don't spam threads. Yes, I know you needed help, but you could have done it better.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 26, 2014
cao:

No, you cannot. http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/External-Hard-Drive-Question/td-p/37200536
Next time, use the enquires, don't spam threads. Yes, I know you needed help, but you could have done it better.

Lolzzzz. You call this spamming?? A simple and single question asked which required a simple answer and was asked nonetheless once or twice here and two other threads, spamming??
I had the idea that it wasn't possible but wanted a sure answer from peeps that owned one, that's why I asked the question, also cos of the urgency.
Well, thanks anyways.
But I aint spamming anywhere.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 9:44am On Dec 26, 2014
suxxman:

Lolzzzz. You call this spamming?? A simple and single question asked which required a simple answer and was asked nonetheless once or twice here and two other threads, spamming??
I had the idea that it wasn't possible but wanted a sure answer from peeps that owned one, that's why I asked the question, also cos of the urgency.
Well, thanks anyways.
But I aint spamming anywhere.

Let's see, you did post it in the PC gaming thread, a few times on this thread and in the for sale section, you never actually created a thread to ask the question. It was simply spam because it was irrelevant to the threads on which posted it on, yes it might sound like a stretch, but technically it was.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by killer50: 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
I have GTA V and MGS Ground Zero Hereos on PS4. Willing to sell or trade with Battlefield 4.

Abuja only.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sniperwolf(m): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
Disappointed that I finished Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare in 4days. I was expecting a challenging game like Halo which happened to be my first and only shooter game I've played. Advanced Warfare got me disappointed
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sniperwolf(m): 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
killer50:
I have GTA V and MGS Ground Zero Hereos on PS4. Willing to sell or trade with Battlefield 4.

Abuja only.

I've got Advanced Warfare if you are interested. I'm based at Owerri
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by akimaw(m): 12:26am On Dec 29, 2014
Finished tomb raider playing max Payne 3 and sleeping dogs
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kayceeukah007(m): 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
pls i need fifa15 CD for pc....i work in d island....will appreciate if i can get it before end of work on wednesday
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JMystique(m): 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
Wanted to get some games off the Playstation store this period but this yeye hackers just ruined everything
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jbichene(m): 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
I play call of duty black ops 2, battlefield 4,assassins creed black flag and I wish to trade any of them for GTA v, PES 15,PES 14 FIFA 15/14 or far cry 3/4 on Xbox 360
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Proffdada: 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
sniperwolf:
Disappointed that I finished Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare in 4days. I was expecting a challenging game like Halo which happened to be my first and only shooter game I've played. Advanced Warfare got me disappointed
mine was 18hrs was really disappointed
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by abbeymaniak(m): 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
Pls does anyone knw ow to download package games on ps3 slim 3000 series, pls put me tru and is it possible I connect my bb10 hotspot with my ps3 wifi. Tanks in anticipation
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by justscorch: 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
Okay first off fucck the mod that banned my main NL acct (youmour) stoopid prick,wish cao was the only mod on NL ..mtchew

Neways I have been playing Dragon age inquisition for a week now,initially I wasn't digging the game cos it felt dull and there were lots of things u need to memorize and shiit which totally put me off but I was like "Why this oyinbo dem rate these dull game so high",when u understand the physics and mechanics of the game it's really not bad,the problem I had was hugely my fault,I wanted to breeze through the main objectives and just end the damn game but it's IMPOSSIBLE,the game really punish u.u have to go in-depth,u have to explore and play side missions as well so u could power up and face tougher foes,I wish someone told me that earlier sha,neways I'm still exploring and powering up and so far so good the game is having a hold on me,might take me awhile to end it cos mehnnn there's so much to do and the world is fuccking huge,so there it is.

VERDICT: if u are a fan of skyrim and mass effect (though I never played the former) then u shud cop this game,might take u awhile to understand the gameplay and stuff but when u do u will totally love it

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 25omega(m): 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
sniperwolf:
Those games are mainly made with a short story. the developers expect people to have fun playing PVP and not the story
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jbichene(m): 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
25omega:
Those games are mainly made with a short story. the developers expect people to have fun playing PVP and not the story
game producers are cutting down their attention to single player and story mode to enhance better multiplayer mode(therefore making single player very short), you are complaining about call of duty advance warfare you obvious haven't played battlefield 4 story mode
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sniperwolf(m): 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
jbichene:
game producers are cutting down their attention to single player and story mode to enhance better multiplayer mode(therefore making single player very short), you are complaining about call of duty advance warfare you obvious haven't played battlefield 4 story mode

This is bad from game developers, I won't be buying another PS4 game until MGS V: The Phantom Pain is released
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jbichene(m): 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
sniperwolf:

This is bad from game developers, I won't be buying another PS4 game until MGS V: The Phantom Pain is released
but you can also look for games like assasins creed,far cry,uncharted for great single players and story mode ,but if you need a military game just know it's all in the multiplayer
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tellsblinks(m): 1:37am On Jan 01, 2015
pls guys I need help
I downloaded walking dead with data from playstore I played the game till I finished episode one....I didn't knw wat to do xo I tried using lucky patcher to patch the game in order to remove inapp payment but the poblem now is that it is starting from beginning to download..,,I am so confuse now and I don't even have enough data to download anoda one

pls your help would be gladly appreciated my device is Injoo note running andriod 4.4

happy new year!!!!!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kobikwelu(m): 2:46am On Jan 02, 2015
BF4..who is online??
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
FIFA 14, chei e don tay. See the fear way catch me, when the game picked my difficulty as Professional. Oh well, about to get my booty handed to me.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
cao:
FIFA 14, chei e don tay. See the fear way catch me, when the game picked my difficulty as Professional. Oh well, about to get my booty handed to me.

Hahaha. FIFA AI can be wicked.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Infoseye(m): 6:10am On Jan 07, 2015
FIFA15/Call of duty advanced warfare/USF who is online?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Infoseye(m): 6:16am On Jan 07, 2015
justscorch:
Okay first off fucck the mod that banned my main NL acct (youmour) stoopid prick,wish cao was the only mod on NL ..mtchew

Neways I have been playing Dragon age inquisition for a week now,initially I wasn't digging the game cos it felt dull and there were lots of things u need to memorize and shiit which totally put me off but I was like "Why this oyinbo dem rate these dull game so high",when u understand the physics and mechanics of the game it's really not bad,the problem I had was hugely my fault,I wanted to breeze through the main objectives and just end the damn game but it's IMPOSSIBLE,the game really punish u.u have to go in-depth,u have to explore and play side missions as well so u could power up and face tougher foes,I wish someone told me that earlier sha,neways I'm still exploring and powering up and so far so good the game is having a hold on me,might take me awhile to end it cos mehnnn there's so much to do and the world is fuccking huge,so there it is.

VERDICT: if u are a fan of skyrim and mass effect (though I never played the former) then u shud cop this game,might take u awhile to understand the gameplay and stuff but when u do u will totally love it

Sounds like fun have you played middle earth shadow of mordor? You would love it, give it a try am downloading Dragon age inquisition I want to give it a try.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by justscorch: 8:03am On Jan 07, 2015
Infoseye:

Sounds like fun have you played middle earth shadow of mordor? You would love it, give it a try am downloading Dragon age inquisition I want to give it a try.

I was playing shadow of mordor but it got repetitive at a point so I dropped it and started DA:I, 72hrs into the game and it still feels like I'm just starting...

Side note: I've got to warn u about Dragon age inquisition sha,out of the 72hrs I've been playing it,it took me like a 2days to learn the inventory, war room,crafting system,abilities and weapons.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:16am On Jan 07, 2015
Resident evil 5 gold edition, nice game tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (498) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.