Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (774090 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
cao:
Oh gmyguy...it will certainly get hidden, especially when you say you're trying to actively not get it hidden...go to the swap threads, you should have already been following them.
I hear u
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
cao:
Oh gmyguy...it will certainly get hidden, especially when you say you're trying to actively not get it hidden...go to the swap threads, you should have already been following them.
u wanna sawp with me
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
gmyguy:
u wanna sawp with me
I've the former on PS3 and I don't really care about the latter.
@maxdozie, go to the PC thread, they plenty there, if you were truly desperate you'd have used the search function or Google's search engine.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
cao:

I've the former on PS3 and I don't really care about the latter.
@maxdozie, go to the PC thread, they plenty there, if you were truly desperate you'd have used the search function or Google's search engine.
are u based in 9ja?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
gmyguy:
are u based in 9ja?
Nope.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
cao:

Nope.
where..if i may ask
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
gmyguy:
where..if i may ask
UK.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
Damn but Destiny has got me hooked something fierce! 295LL and I have not really started most of the end game content.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
cao:

UK.
cool, planning to move to the uk soon
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by trux(m): 6:00am On Dec 21, 2015
Assassin's Creed syndicate
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by komnn: 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
LordReed:

What's Battlefront like?

THanks to large maps and a lot of game mods it's playable. It has it's minor cons, but in general I recommend.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Hueyreckless0007: 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
I saw the gameplay of FarCry 3 on youtube some couple of days ago, it looked soo captivating. So i decided to download the badboy on my pc.
It took about 6-7hours, but it was really worth it though. cool
Time to kill some pirates grin

3 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
cool
Hueyreckless0007:
I saw the gameplay of FarCry 3 on youtube some couple of days ago, it looked soo captivating. So i decided to download the badboy on my pc.
nice game,you should get far cry 4 ,too

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Robinokhalifa(m): 12:00am On Dec 24, 2015
Hueyreckless0007:
bro i just bought my own fcry3 nd it's also working. . .but i tried installing saint row 3 but my system keeps telling me could not find the file ISArcExtract pls what ar the steps to take pls i need help frm you guys
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Hueyreckless0007: 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
Robinokhalifa:
bro i just bought my own fcry3 nd it's also working. . .but i tried installing saint row 3 but my system keeps telling me could not find the file ISArcExtract pls what ar the steps to take pls i need help frm you guys

Okay, you need to download and install direct x-11, http://getintopc.com/softwares/development/directx-11-free-download/

Then VC++ to fix the errors you are having
http://getintopc.com/softwares/utilities/visual-c-plus-plus-redistributable-packages-free-download

Install both 64 and 32 bit versions
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by silvertongued: 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
Playing god of war2 on hard mode, trying to unluck athena and hercules
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Robinokhalifa(m): 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
Hueyreckless0007:

Okay, you need to download and install direct x-11, http://getintopc.com/softwares/development/directx-11-free-download/

Then VC++ to fix the errors you are having
http://getintopc.com/softwares/utilities/visual-c-plus-plus-redistributable-packages-free-download

Install both 64 and 32 bit versions

bro i later found out i didnt have winArc on my system. . .nw playing fcry 3 and saints sow iii. . .thenks bro. . . . .
Pls 1 more help my fifa 15 opens smoothly but any time i start a match it hangs and something pop's up ''fifa15 has stopped working'' any help??
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lycann(m): 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
far cry 3 on PC, low setting thou using god mode and unlimited ammo, thinking of using far cry 3 mod by jackass
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:26am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas!!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by CHARLESTON007(m): 3:18am On Dec 25, 2015
Robinokhalifa:
i aways thougth that gta v was the best open world game until i played this game saint row the third finished it last week tho plan on getting saint row iv next month
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Robinokhalifa(m): 9:51am On Dec 25, 2015
CHARLESTON007:
i aways thougth that gta v was the best open world game until i played this game saint row the third finished it last week tho plan on getting saint row iv next month
bro the action that happens around stilwater's. .pass gta v lol just kidding.. .but on a more serious note saints row series are amazing...c'mon their cars are amazing even the jets nd planes....the best part is you 've your own cell phone ,you can decide to activate cheats,and the city is just soo large...it's just so awesome...i'll also get s'row iv when am done with s'row iii
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AyeshS: 2:00pm On Dec 25, 2015
I am playing Runescape for about 5 years now! Amazing MMORPG grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 26, 2015
CHARLESTON007:

You must still be high on Christmas rice,SR best open world ke
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 26, 2015
Robinokhalifa:
bro the action that happens around stilwater's. .pass gta v lol just kidding.. .but on a more serious note saints row series are amazing...c'mon their cars are amazing even the jets nd planes....the best part is you 've your own cell phone ,you can decide to activate cheats,and the city is just soo large...it's just so awesome...i'll also get s'row iv when am done with s'row iii

Stop encouraging him grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by heatpipe: 11:43am On Dec 26, 2015
youmour:

Stop encouraging him grin
Have you played gta v on pc. i played gta v in 4k native res on my crossfire setup and nothing simply touches it from a visual point of view ,its boasts absolutely stunning photo-realistic visuals.Both games have excellent gameplay, but in terms of graphics fidelity,gta v is one of the most visually impressive games so far along with witcher 3.D
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by orfilla4(m): 4:14am On Dec 27, 2015
I'm currently playing Clash of Clans and Dota2. They are 2 of the most popular games today.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 27, 2015
heatpipe:
Have you played gta v on pc. i played gta v in 4k native res on my crossfire setup and nothing simply touches it from a visual point of view ,its boasts absolutely stunning photo-realistic visuals.Both games have excellent gameplay, but in terms of graphics fidelity,gta v is one of the most visually impressive games so far along with witcher 3.D

Word!!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by heatpipe: 11:55am On Dec 27, 2015
samted:

Word!!
XD

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.