Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,537 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (774145 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
iamosamede55:
The. Following games are available for swap or outright sale ninja gaiden 2, ninja gaiden 3,final fantasy xiii-2, tomb raider, street fighter 4, gta v, grand turismo 5, assassins creed iv black flag,teken 6,ssx, God of war 3, mercenaries, metal gear solid 4, fifa 13, spec ops I'm interested in mortal kombat, Prince of Persia, any good first person or 3rd person shooter apart from bf and cod. Ps3

Prices? I've got Killzone 3 and Medal of Honor: Airborne Assault if you are interested.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iamosamede55: 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
LordReed:

Prices? I've got Killzone 3 and Medal of Honor: Airborne Assault if you are interested.
Which of my games are u interested in to swap with ur killzone. Prices are not fixed ranges from 3 -5k
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iamosamede55: 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
LordReed:

Which of my games are u interested in to swap with ur killzone. Prices are not fixed ranges from 3 -5k I'm in Lagos
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by CHARLESTON007(m): 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
I just bought dragon age origins for xbox 360 but when i try to play the game its bloody german any idea how to change the language
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
CHARLESTON007:
I just bought dragon age origins for xbox 360 but when i try to play the game its bloody german any idea how to change the language
Buy the version that isn't in German...that's a German SKU for the German market, so unless you can learn German sharp sharp, you need to get the one in English.
Unless, someone else can prove me wrong...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by trux(m): 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
youmour:

I have ended you,whenever you are ready.
What your ID
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Emeka71(m): 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
Finished the story line of Call of Duty PS4. I do play tagged team online now. It's a lot of fun
Are you Ibikaye?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
**Sigh**
Another BF4 patch. These people think data grows on trees over here angry angry
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
**Sigh**
Another BF4 patch. These people think data grows on trees over here angry angry

Lol I'm on vacay and already miss my console,in order not to run mad I downloaded modern combat 5 blackout..pretty nice game for a mobile game
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by heatpipe: 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
i run far cry 3 at ultra graphics setting at 1080p with 8x AA on.The problem i encounter is that my screen support only 60hz.i experience some minor screen tear at times due my vga outputting higher frames than my monitor can handle. is there any alternative to capping the frames to locked 60 fps to prevent the screen tear? i don't want to vsync it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 15, 2015
heatpipe:
i run far cry 3 at ultra graphics setting at 1080p with 8x AA on.The problem i encounter is that my screen support only 60hz.i experience some minor screen tear at times due my vga outputting higher frames than my monitor can handle. is there any alternative to capping the frames to locked 60 fps to prevent the screen tear? i don't want to vsync it.
Vsync-ing it might be ur only solution!!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 1:05am On Dec 15, 2015
Demon's Souls. PS3
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by heatpipe: 9:08am On Dec 15, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Vsync-ing it might be ur only solution!!
Yep but i really hate it in far cry 3.It causes huge frame drops from 60 fps to like 25 when ever am on close to a mountain top,communication tower or viewing an island from a birds eye view.Normal gameplay is 60 fps but those circumstances are really distracting. But when i turn off vsync my frames jump well above 60 to like 80 to 90 fps. i don't use a freesync monitor. so my monitor refresh rate is locked to 60. I use a crossfire setup of two radeon r9 390x and and a non x version. i disabled one card and ran it on one.have you ever used adaptive frame rate target control. its a better solution than vsync if it works with the game. but i have not been able to make it with work with far cry 3..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
Macrophage:
Demon's Souls. PS3

Is it any good?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
LordReed:

Is it any good?

If you've played any of the Souls series ( Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2 and maybe Bloodborne) then you know what to expect. If you've not, I say give it a try. You either love it or hate it ..and I effing love it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Deesick7(m): 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
Currently playing The Witcher 3, Uncharted The Nathan Drake collection and MGS5 phantom pain.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Centrifude(m): 12:14am On Dec 17, 2015
I was playing Farcry 2 on my Laptop. Its an Awesome game but I had to uninstall. Damn thing kept on Freezing.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Emeka71(m): 9:21am On Dec 17, 2015
Playing MONOPOLY.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by trux(m): 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
Pls who is playing farcry4 I need two Co-op trophy for me to complete my journey to platinum trophy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
super mario
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 19, 2015
iamosamede55:

Which of my games are u interested in to swap with ur killzone. Prices are not fixed ranges from 3 -5k

Interested? I've got battlefield 4.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iamosamede55: 7:42am On Dec 19, 2015
samted:

Interested? I've got battlefield 4.
Nah.. I also have bf4 and bf3..*Just did not mention dem , Becos I am still interested in playing dem over again.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 8:50am On Dec 19, 2015
Seriously, if you guys want to swap games, create a thread or use the respective console/PC threads. You want to sell any game related thing, go to the gaming ads section.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 19, 2015
cao:
Seriously, if you guys want to swap games, create a thread or use the respective console/PC threads. You want to sell any game related thing, go to the gaming ads section.

no vess na
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 7:53am On Dec 20, 2015
Oh gmyguy...it will certainly get hidden, especially when you say you're trying to actively not get it hidden...go to the swap threads, you should have already been following them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (497) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.