Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (773891 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 10, 2016
Hey guys, ive been following this thread for a while(havent posted anything). so, i just got an ROG G752vy and it came with a coupoln for THE DIVISION knowing i might not use it, anyhbody intrested should message. Thanks.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
posi4true:
Hey guys, ive been following this thread for a while(havent posted anything). so, i just got an ROG G752vy and it came with a coupoln for THE DIVISION knowing i might not use it, anyhbody intrested should message. Thanks.

You should try to use it, it's a lovely game
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
dimdim001:

You should try to use it, it's a lovely game

The problem is I'm presently in school and the service here is bad. I've watched the gameplay and I really loved it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by otunba88(m): 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
posi4true:

The problem is I'm presently in school and the service here is bad. I've watched the gameplay and I really loved it.
I need it pls, send a pm via this forum.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Emeka71(m): 4:00am On Apr 11, 2016
King's Treasure Hunt .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by olumaiye: 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
Any Mortal Kombat X Players in house. Lets do something
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by olumaiye: 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
BTW, Anyone playing MKX on steam. Lets start a community of players
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
olumaiye:
BTW, Anyone playing MKX on steam. Lets start a community of players
Cc AKBlivReborn
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
olumaiye:
Any Mortal Kombat X Players in house. Lets do something

I'm in. Steam handle - mordiae
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Cc AKBlivReborn

Thnx
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Emeka71(m): 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2016
King's Treasure Hunt.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
Killer Instinct free on Windows Store

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 12:30am On Apr 12, 2016
AKBlivReborn:
Killer Instinct free on Windows Store

Wow! Nice

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 12, 2016
LordReed:

Wow! Nice

Only get to play one character, others need to be bought grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Emeka71(m): 2:19am On Apr 12, 2016
AKBlivReborn:

Only get to play one character, others need to be bought grin
Then what is the need ?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 12, 2016
Emeka71:
Then what is the need ?

A chance to try it out. If it's enjoyable, then get more characters. The last 3 new AAA games released on the Windows Store had some problems on PC. It nice to see they've taken this approach for this game.

Imagine paying full price and seeing the game runs awfully on your system.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by damiflex(m): 9:19am On Apr 12, 2016
Someone help me with "the division" and "mortal kombat x" for PC. Can't get it at comp.village Ikeja.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Emeka71(m): 9:33am On Apr 12, 2016
AKBlivReborn:

A chance to try it out. If it's enjoyable, then get more characters. The last 3 new AAA games released on the Windows Store had some problems on PC. It nice to see they've taken this approach for this game.

Imagine paying full price and seeing the game runs awfully on your system.
No need except the game is absolutely free.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
Emeka71:
No need except the game is absolutely free.

grin awoof grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Emeka71(m): 8:54am On Apr 13, 2016
AKBlivReborn:

grin awoof grin
Confirmed.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by FosterFerret(m): 9:38am On Apr 13, 2016
I'm currently playing Bloodborne. Yes, guys, I know I'm a bit late to the party - I held back on getting it at launch because I'd never really been a fan of Souls-type games (DS2 made me want to carve wooden voodoo dolls of From Software's lead designer and stab it repeatedly for every single time I got my ass humbly handed to me by a gruesome boss). Well, I found a good deal for BB earlier in the month, so I decided to give it a try, and it's not been a bad experience thus far.
[Drifting away from the topic] As far as games I'm dying to get my hands on/most anticipated releases go...
- Horizon Zero Dawn (I mean, who isn't excited about Guerrilla's new IP?)
- Ratchet and Clank (I believe it's out already, and its visuals and gameplay have been getting glowing reviews)
- Uncharted 4 (two words: Naughty Dog)
- Mirror's Edge (EA's Frostbite engine = stunning visuals)

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by shiffy007: 11:49am On Apr 13, 2016
Has anyone downloaded the new Division's falcon lost update, what's the size of the update?. My psn plus has expired so I wanna get a heads up before resubscribe
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
shiffy007:
Has anyone downloaded the new Division's falcon lost update, what's the size of the update?. My psn plus has expired so I wanna get a heads up before resubscribe

Didn't take note of the size when I downloaded it, but I fink twas 4.9GB...You can download the update before you resubscribe for PS+ na
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
FosterFerret:
I'm currently playing Bloodborne. Yes, guys, I know I'm a bit late to the party - I held back on getting it at launch because I'd never really been a fan of Souls-type games (DS2 made me want to carve wooden voodoo dolls of From Software's lead designer and stab it repeatedly for every single time I got my ass humbly handed to me by a gruesome boss). Well, I found a good deal for BB earlier in the month, so I decided to give it a try, and it's not been a bad experience thus far.
[Drifting away from the topic] As far as games I'm dying to get my hands on/most anticipated releases go...
- Horizon Zero Dawn (I mean, who isn't excited about Guerrilla's new IP?)
- Ratchet and Clank (I believe it's out already, and its visuals and gameplay have been getting glowing reviews)
- Uncharted 4 (two words: Naughty Dog)
- Mirror's Edge (EA's Frostbite engine = stunning visuals)

After playing Demon's Souls, Dark Souls and DS2, I haven't taken to Bloodborne the way I thought I would. I'm glad to see there are like minded 9ja folks who also rock the Souls series.
I watched the Horizon trailer and I'll definitely add the game to my wish list.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by shiffy007: 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
dimdim001:

Didn't take note of the size when I downloaded it, but I fink twas 4.9GB...You can download the update before you resubscribe for PS+ na
alright thanks. Drop your psn ID let's storm the DZ together am in level 58, am looking for high ranking players to play with so I can rank up faster
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by FosterFerret(m): 8:04am On Apr 14, 2016
I might be wrong, but I'm guessing your slight disinterest in Bloodborne has more to do with the combat than anything else (I mean, the deep Victorian lore is pretty much consistent across the Soul series and BB, so it can't be that). BB is fast-paced and less strategic, which can be disconcerting to a Souls purist, whereas the earlier Souls games are punishing in their demand for calculated attacks and defensive schemes.
On the subject of HZD, I think it will get a delayed release. Guerrilla Games mentioned that they're creating a vast single-player experience (meaning an online multiplayer mode is unlikely), so I think they'll try to buy more time to develop the open world. Besides, we haven't seen much of it since E3.
Macrophage:

After playing Demon's Souls, Dark Souls and DS2, I haven't taken to Bloodborne the way I thought I would. I'm glad to see there are like minded 9ja folks who also rock the Souls series.
I watched the Horizon trailer and I'll definitely add the game to my wish list.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
FosterFerret:
I might be wrong, but I'm guessing your slight disinterest in Bloodborne has more to do with the combat than anything else (I mean, the deep Victorian lore is pretty much consistent across the Soul series and BB, so it can't be that). BB is fast-paced and less strategic, which can be disconcerting to a Souls purist, whereas the earlier Souls games are punishing in their demand for calculated attacks and defensive schemes.

You're right. Its the combat that I'm struggling with. But I'll surely adapt cos na my type of game be that.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by harrison24: 4:33am On Apr 15, 2016
Pls who knows anyone in computer village that can install FIFA manager Handheld(FMH15 or 16) on my iPhone, I mistakenly deleted the one on my phone
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 15, 2016
harrison24:
Pls who knows anyone in computer village that can install FIFA manager Handheld(FMH15 or 16) on my iPhone, I mistakenly deleted the one on my phone

Why u dey find pesin for computer village wey u go pay when the app dey Apple Store to buy too?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
Oluwa bless me with a PS4 and Dark Souls 3. Videos of the game alone don burst ma head plenty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (497) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.