Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (774425 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by mikool007(m): 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
Shuttling metal gear phantom pain, watch dogs, just cause nd saints row gat out of hell*dis 1 is particularly sick grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
Mad Max cool
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
Sidebar: Life is Strange is on sale on PSN UK £7.89 (PS+). Normal price is £9.49. Finally!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 4:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
Life is Strange.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
cao:
Life is Strange.

Smh
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
youmour:

Smh
If you like break your head sef, e no go disturb me, na your own head... grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
Mafia III. Awesome cheesy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 3KINGZ18: 12:44am On Apr 21, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
is it out
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:08am On Apr 22, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

Yes o! Saw it yday and missus nearly snapped my neck. Her fav game. But the 'black mob'?? Hmmmm GTA V??
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 22, 2016
3KINGZ18:
is it out
Till October bro
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 22, 2016
AKBlivReborn:

Yes o! Saw it yday and missus nearly snapped my neck. Her fav game. But the 'black mob'?? Hmmmm GTA V??
I didn't even know there was a Mafia III in the works till i saw the news update on steam. Sucks there wont be a multiplayer tho.

As for the black dude, should be fun tho. I've a feeling the plot would be better than GTA V!!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:06am On Apr 23, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
I didn't even know there was a Mafia III in the works till i saw the news update on steam. Sucks there wont be a multiplayer tho.

As for the black dude, should be fun tho. I've a feeling the plot would be better than GTA V!!

I've pre ordered Deus Ex and Mafia 3 from cdkey at almost 50% off retail. It's going to be a long wait.

IGN have rated Mafia III very well, I just hope the PC port isn't a disaster.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
AKBlivReborn:

I've pre ordered Deus Ex and Mafia 3 from cdkey at almost 50% off retail. It's going to be a long wait.

IGN have rated Mafia III very well, I just hope the PC port isn't a disaster.
You must really trust cdkeys a lot tho. I've seen many people complain about them on reddit a lot. That steam usually ends up blocking most of their keys.

As for the mafia 3 pc port, u'll hardly see a bad pc port from 2k games. I equally have high hopes for this one.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by azpekuliar: 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
FIFA 15. Later this week, I'll be trying out BLOODBORNE.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 3KINGZ18: 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
azpekuliar:
FIFA 15. Later this week, I'll be trying out BLOODBORNE.
wat platform

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by azpekuliar: 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
3KINGZ18:
wat platform

PS4
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 24, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
You must really trust cdkeys a lot tho. I've seen many people complain about them on reddit a lot. That steam usually ends up blocking most of their keys.

As for the mafia 3 pc port, u'll hardly see a bad pc port from 2k games. I equally have high hopes for this one.

I've never had an issue with them. I read that steam censors their chat rooms if people want to share details of cdkeys and the like and block those links. I pay by paypal and there's a money back guarantee if something goes wrong so I buy with confidence. Someone tried to screw me once with a dead used motherboard...a new seller who probably didn't know the rules.lol
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by seunpayne(m): 11:33am On Apr 25, 2016
Just finished Dark Souls 3. I could play it over and over again. Now starting quantum break.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 11:49am On Apr 25, 2016
seunpayne:
Just finished Dark Souls 3. I could play it over and over again. Now starting quantum break.
Y'all scare me.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
Mafia 3 is going to rip numbers.... See head smashing... The violence moves is just finesse... Reminds me of Godfather on PS3...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
swagifted:
Mafia 3 is going to rip numbers.... See head smashing... The violence moves is just finesse... Reminds me of Godfather on PS3...

As in er! my body dey chuk me
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by seunpayne(m): 8:15am On Apr 26, 2016
cao:

Y'all scare me.

What is scaring you abeg?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nihilist: 6:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
Just plsying the new remakeof Ratchet and clank brings back so many memories.

That was one of the games I had to buy original back in 02 cos none of the alaba/Oshodi mafia deemed it fit to pirate.

I wish they'd release another Spyro game...or a Crash Bandicoot game. CTR was just tha shyt in 1999\200

Just finished far cry primal - interesting game mechanics, but no ending. I've never played a game like that before. A game with no ending..

Tried out the Doom beta and was heavily disappointed. It lacked the fear factor of the 90s version and the swag of the 05(06?) Re-release.

I'm also replaying Bully and Manhunt again. I remember playing Bully 10+ years ago and absolutely loving it. Thone games have not aged well at all...

Just waiting on the new Uncharted now...only 2 more weeks to go.

3 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JMystique(m): 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
Playing MGS V Phantom Pain...I didn't see any difficulty options when I started,so I guess it's on normal or whatever,its way too easy,havent died once.Does it get harder as I go?Still enjoying it though,always start the missions forming stealth,then shit hits the fan and I go all Nathan Drake on 'em
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kasiye: 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
Black Ops III - PS4
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 3:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
Nihilist, I'm tempted to play Bully, but I'm waiting for the price to reduce.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nihilist: 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
cao:
Nihilist, I'm tempted to play Bully, but I'm waiting for the price to reduce.

It's only 11 quid mate.

Just be aware that it's not a remaster in anyway. You're going to be playing with pixelated blocky characters, and the saves still make reference to a ps2 memory card.

Nostalgia makes the heart grow fonder...but when you play it, you may be quite annoyed.

I remember when House of the Dead 2 and the original Soul Calibur dropped on dreamcast back in the day, and the graphics seemed like the bomb. Red Hot Chilli Peppers dropped the video for Californication that was alledgedly rendered on a dreamcast based on rumours back at school.

Playing both games today makes me almost nauseous.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
Nihilist:

It's only 11 quid mate.

Just be aware that it's not a remaster in anyway. You're going to be playing with pixelated blocky characters, and the saves still make reference to a ps2 memory card.

Nostalgia makes the heart grow fonder...but when you play it, you may be quite annoyed.

I remember when House of the Dead 2 and the original Soul Calibur dropped on dreamcast back in the day, and the graphics seemed like the bomb. Red Hot Chilli Peppers dropped the video for Californication that was alledgedly rendered on a dreamcast based on rumours back at school.

Playing both games today makes me almost nauseous.
Hence why I'm still waiting...it's still pricey to me, £11.99 is closer to £12 than £11.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nihilist: 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
cao:

Hence why I'm still waiting...it's still pricey to me, £11.99 is closer to £12 than £11.

grin

Your own akagum is next level.
I can understand your apprehension though...You could probably walk into CEX today and pick up the ps2 version for 99p

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.