Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (777565 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (499) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by xtremeidea(m): 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
ornicus:

i just bought them because swift costs and my kids streaming are bcoming unsutainable

this is my experinece

1) max speed you will get is 1500kb/s 1.5mb/s
real world, no speed test BS

2) their connection is constant freezing. i use j downloader, and i have 1fcher, rapidgator nd mega accounts. even so, very three minutes or so downloads have to be restarted. a simple 600mb movie has to be babysat and monitored, right now, i have a movie that has been downloading for over en hour, stopping every five minutes

3) for the first time, i am using a provider that will not allow me to administer my device and network. when they were setting up, they asked me for the name and password i wanted to use. i was like, no problem - i will do that myself - only to be told that i cannot do it myself, it can only be done from their end. on top of that, they added two networks i am not interested including a hotspot. this is a security risk as you have no idea who your password may be shared with , gaining access to your network and devices

4) they are not using a traditional modem but some sort of wifi device. this device is mounted on a very very high pole - which means you now have a very real risk of lightning strikes, surges and damaged equipment.

5) i use a thinkpad, and it comes with wifi security. i am being warned that their network is not secure

for me, it is a wasted 45k.

look at the struggle to download less than 1 gb

Thank you so much. i may have to stick to this annoying swift and ntel till further notice.

Thanks again!!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Singapore1(m): 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2019
who is up for FIFA19 PC?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:56am On Aug 25, 2019
ornicus:

festac

You are not far from me . My neighbor uses it . But I have no idea of his download speeds . But he says it's ok for him .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 25, 2019
fowlyansh181:
it might not be such a good idea to get into this

My neighbor who uses it is a family man , keeps to himself .

I will try to get a specific idea of what his experience is like but for now Everytime I ask him he says it's ok for his needs. He said he can do 10gb in one night .

Obviously their speeds have dropped . My other guy at lawanson used to be able to do 100gb in one day or so when he first got it. Now the thing is crawling like a muthasucka . Less than 1.5 mbs.

All across the board none of our isps dey try at all . Very sad .

And glo is there calling themselves masters of data.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:05am On Aug 25, 2019
tobianthony:

You are not far from me . My neighbor uses it . But I have no idea of his download speeds . But he says it's ok for him .

I have been using swift. I get up to 6 mb/s.

I am a heavy downloader. With swift I can download A 50 gb game between 3am and 8 am. With this connection, it cannot happen.
Also as I noted, my downloads keep stopping. I have NEVER experienced this before with any provider. As I said, I have to sit down and monitor my download manager and continue restarting my downloads.

Maybe if I was coming from a provider like Glo, who are very flaky and unreliable, I might appreciate Tizeti.
The difference in performance between swift and tizeti is day and night

I will try to get a specific idea of what his experience is like but for now Everytime I ask him he says it's ok for his needs. He said he can do 10gb in one night .

Swift has free downloading between 11pm and 8 am. I can actually do 10gb in 30 minutes ( 7.30 to 8am) if I am in a hurry.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Registerhow(m): 8:42am On Aug 25, 2019
Good day guys, how are you doing? A lot of people have been complaining to on this platform about
not been able to create a verified PayPal account that sends and receive money in Nigeria. And a lot of people have tried creating a US PayPal account but always later get banned or requires confirmation which you cannot provide but thankfully I've been able to get a way through which you can. Here's the link to the tutorial on how to register for PayPal here in Nigeria and start using immediately... Note that it doesn't require VPN
Just follow the link and see and read... Enjoy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 8:54am On Aug 25, 2019
tobianthony:

My neighbor who uses it is a family man , keeps to himself .

Obviously their speeds have dropped . My other guy at lawanson used to be able to do 100gb in one day or so when he first got it. Now the thing is crawling like a muthasucka . Less than 1.5 mbs.

All across the board none of our isps dey try at all . Very sad .

And glo is there calling themselves masters of data.
i can say NTEL is okay for my need , I can do 20GB in a day, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t terrible .. it’s to point out that your neighbor might be saying he is okay with mediocrity. Do proper investigation before dabbing into what you may or may not regret.. 45grand no be beans for mediocre stuffs..

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
ornicus:

I have been using swift. I get up to 6 mb/s.

I am a heavy downloader. With swift I can download A 50 gb game between 3am and 8 am. With this connection, it cannot happen.
Also as I noted, my downloads keep stopping. I have NEVER experienced this before with any provider. As I said, I have to sit down and monitor my download manager and continue restarting my downloads.

Maybe if I was coming from a provider like Glo, who are very flaky and unreliable, I might appreciate Tizeti.
The difference in performance between swift and tizeti is day and night

Swift has free downloading between 11pm and 8 am. I can actually do 10gb in 30 minutes ( 7.30 to 8am) if I am in a hurry.

I have a swift router but no network in my house .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
fowlyansh181:
i can say NTEL is okay for my need , I can do 20GB in a day, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t terrible .. it’s to point out that your neighbor might be saying he is okay with mediocrity. Do proper investigation before dabbing into what you may or may not regret.. 45grand no be beans for mediocre stuffs..

Yeah but that 17k5 every month ...damn add DStv , add Netflix etc it adds up bro .

I will ask again .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
tobianthony:

I have a swift router but no network in my house .

That's easy imho. Buy a router and plug it into your swift modem. Set up the router and use it. Most of the routers from swift and Spectranet, especially the older ones do not broadcast well.

Two options
1) buy a dlink or tplink router, connect to the output of your swift modem(this will only work for desktop modems). Setup a network and use. you can get these at megaplaza

2) buy a dlink, tplink or ntel(I believe its still unlocked) 4g modem, and insert your swift sim into it. It should work automatically. I actually prefer this so I can change network providers at will.

If your house is a storey building, you may have to connect to use a router upstairs and one downstairs and connect via ethernet

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
see attached? it keeps happening. every download freezes after 5 minutes and has to be restarted.
the speed might even be manageable, but the bleeping drops. . .it means you can't go to sleep and expect your download to complete. and if you are using one of those non resumable filehosters like zipp or nitr, you are on a looong thjing

even worse, somehow, with this provider, some links are completely broken. i was browsing the site for some tutorials. i cannot access some threads. i get cloudflare messages. but i can access same thread on my phones using glo or mtn

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
tobianthony:

Yeah but that 17k5 every month ...damn add DStv , add Netflix etc it adds up bro .

I will ask again .

if you are very familiar with the guy, carry your laptop to his place, connect to his network and run a download. that is the real test.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by shogsman(m): 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2019
I don't even know which game to play,too many games in my library.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
tobianthony:

I will ask again .
no be lie though, you got a point..

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
ornicus:
see attached? it keeps happening. every download freezes after 5 minutes and has to be restarted.
the speed might even be manageable, but the bleeping drops. . .it means you can't go to sleep and expect your download to complete. and if you are using one of those non resumable filehosters like zipp or nitr, you are on a looong thjing

even worse, somehow, with this provider, some links are completely broken. i was browsing the site for some tutorials. i cannot access some threads. i get cloudflare messages. but i can access same thread on my phones using glo or mtn
you are suffering .. which network is fucking you up like this and what’s their price for data?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
fowlyansh181:
you are suffering .. which network is fucking you up like this and what’s their price for data?

This is my tizeti trial run
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
Dtying Light 2 has me hyped. Definitely worth buying.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
Lana1:
Dtying Light 2 has me hyped. Definitely worth buying.
Preorder is confirmed for me cool
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
tziz:

Preorder is confirmed for me cool

If it were third person I'd be into it .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
Fps that aren't shooters are weird games to me .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 9:37am On Aug 27, 2019
tobianthony:
Fps that aren't shooters are weird games to me .
which fps is not a shooter
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
purplekayc:
which fps is not a shooter

I mean first person view . Don't be smartass . grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by XVIER(m): 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
Abujabir24:
Please can I download games using my ps3? if yes, how? or is there a way to download with laptop or phone and then transfer to ps3? Please someone should assist me.
you can transfer games to your PS3 but you will have to hack it first.... I can do that for you, I have many interesting games I can send to you and I base in Kaduna
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
Hmmm people actually still play TLOU remaster multiplayer ...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
tobianthony:
Hmmm people actually still play TLOU remaster multiplayer ...
Of course.
I still played Tomb Raider Definitive Edition multi-player somtime this year and whenever I play, I don't spend more than 1min in the lobby.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
tobianthony:

If it were third person I'd be into it .
I love the immersion of fpv.
Just play Dying Light, u'd quickly forget u preferred tpv
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
So after my kids harassed me finish I got them Minecraft java edition. Now I am messing with Mmc, forge, fabric, optifine and the gra gra of managing mods.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 8:06am On Aug 30, 2019
Plat 25

Ds3

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
Thegamingorca:
Plat 25

Ds3
Well done bro
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by smartluvu(m): 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
Anyone playing Resident evil ? Can’t even get past the first stage
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:25am On Aug 31, 2019
smartluvu:
Anyone playing Resident evil ? Can’t even get past the first stage

What part ?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by smartluvu(m): 11:53am On Aug 31, 2019
tobianthony:

What part ?

Finding the third dog head from dissecting room

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (499) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.