Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (773580 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2019
smartluvu:

Finding the third dog head from dissecting room

Part 1 2 3 5 6 7biohazard?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
smartluvu:

Finding the third dog head from dissecting room

I mean which of the resident evil games ?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by smartluvu(m): 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Part 1 2 3 5 6 7biohazard?

7 biohazard
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by smartluvu(m): 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2019
tobianthony:

I mean which of the resident evil games ?

7 biohazard
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2019
Oh I see . Haven't played it yet .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Crafteck1: 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
Another one

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Domale: 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
Who watches the largest CS:GO championship? I always watch the major tournaments, shortly speaking, I am a big fan of esports and recently came across a good information portal, which provides all the latest news about the esports world, so highly recommend https://egamersworld.com/counterstrike/event/starladder-berlin-major-2019-VkAD5cQHI
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
Crafteck1:
Another one
how can I register
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ashleysummer: 7:36am On Sep 04, 2019
I enjoy playing 94% puzzles. Sometimes answers are unpredictable. I've found a website that refers to this puzzle with answers https://clubd.net/1086-a-food-that-starts-with-the-word-french.html . Pretty cool passtimesmiley
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by mboosting(m): 8:41am On Sep 04, 2019
You like playing the online game Destiny? Do you know that you can achieve your gaming goals in a very easy way? Mboosting offers high quality destiny 2 boost and useful gaming tips. Mboosting is a team of experienced professional players who offer 24/7 live support for the game for different regions and platforms. All the placed orders are delivered quickly and the player's account info confidentiality is 100% guaranteed.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
Pre - ordered .

7 days left till mayhem

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Diiike(m): 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
Please what's the best gaming laptop (brand new) for a budget of 100k
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
Diiike:
Please what's the best gaming laptop (brand new) for a budget of 100k

https://aimgadgets.com/

call these guys.

i can't guarantee 100k will go far though.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
my kids have terraria on their tablets, and they like it a lot, so i installed it on their laptops
being the obsessive geek i am , i downloaded all the greats mods and then ran into the games 32bit limitations. it kept on crashing. there is a 64 bit patch, but that will only work with the legit version of the game. so i had to buy two terraia licenses. patch is running, mods are working, kids are happy, game is eating 6gb shocked

i also have to figure why very plain win 10 builds are eating up to 4gb with nothing running

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 12:04am On Sep 09, 2019
ornicus:
my kids have terraria on their tablets, and they like it a lot, so i installed it on their laptops
being the obsessive geek i am , i downloaded all the greats mods and then ran into the games 32bit limitations. it kept on crashing. there is a 64 bit patch, but that will only work with the legit version of the game. so i had to buy two terraia licenses. patch is running, mods are working, kids are happy, game is eating 6gb shocked

i also have to figure why very plain win 10 builds are eating up to 4gb with nothing running
Windows 10 runs a lot of updates in the background and the major culprit is usually svchost.exe. And there's also the issue of automatic windows updates that Microsoft have made to be mandatorily 'automatic' unlike in windows 7 where you can choose to download or disable automatic updates.

What usually fixes it for me is to set Network to metered connection in settings and then manually disable automatic updates in group policy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:58am On Sep 09, 2019
Lana1:
Windows 10 runs a lot of updates in the background and the major culprit is usually svchost.exe. And there's also the issue of automatic windows updates that Microsoft have made to be mandatorily 'automatic' unlike in windows 7 where you can choose to download or disable automatic updates.

What usually fixes it for me is to set Network to metered connection in settings and then manually disable automatic updates in group policy

Naa, I meant 4gb ram

I can track bandwidth with glassware. Very important as I unfortunately introduced my kids to youtube, and they now stream Minecraft vids like there's no tomorrow.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Diiike(m): 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
ornicus:

https://aimgadgets.com/

call these guys.

i can't guarantee 100k will go far though.

Thanks very much for the response
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by willian10: 3:32am On Sep 10, 2019
smartluvu:

Nt found bro.. wanna add u up plus any other persons interested
add me up mikkyboyTEN, the TEN is in digits
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by PotatoSalad(m): 5:08am On Sep 10, 2019
purplekayc:
which fps is not a shooter
Quite a lot.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by PotatoSalad(m): 5:10am On Sep 10, 2019
Started Ancestors, game is pretty much "just there".
Boring
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Sniper4real(m): 8:28am On Sep 10, 2019
Guys, pls.. can I run pes15 on windows7
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by PotatoSalad(m): 10:01am On Sep 10, 2019
Sniper4real:
Guys, pls.. can I run pes15 on windows7
Yup.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 10, 2019
Anyone know how much a PS3 pad will cost ?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 10, 2019
I'm at computer village getting a PS3 fixed .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by noob03saibot(m): 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2019
tobianthony:
I'm at computer village getting a PS3 fixed .
please don't mind me asking, what's the issue with the game console?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Sniper4real(m): 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Yup.

Thanks. Going to go get it Asap
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 8:12am On Sep 11, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Quite a lot.
quote FPS
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 11, 2019
noob03saibot:
please don't mind me asking, what's the issue with the game console?

It's never been used before but it fell . Once you put it on it goes off after a couple of seconds . I was told it was the processor . I know I'm being gamed by the dude but I figure if it works well no problem . But wahala go dey if I pay them the money and e no work properly.

Since it was bought it has never been used . The starting firmware hasn't even been downloaded sef .

I noticed that this " processor is the problem " is the jumanji they use a lot at computer village . My own be say make the thing work. If e no work problem go dey .

Abeg question :

I can't use a PS4 pad to put the PS3 on and download the current firmware on it right ?

P.S. I don't intend to hack it .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
Thinking of buying gears 5. It's 16k on naija Microsoft store. 29 k on steam. Just that Ms store is locked down and you cannot access the files. Also if I wait small it will probably go on sale
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by noob03saibot(m): 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
tobianthony:

It's never been used before but it fell . Once you put it on it goes off after a couple of seconds . I was told it was the processor . I know I'm being gamed by the dude but I figure if it works well no problem . But wahala go dey if I pay them the money and e no work properly.

Since it was bought it has never been used . The starting firmware hasn't even been downloaded sef .

I noticed that this " processor is the problem " is the jumanji they use a lot at computer village . My own be say make the thing work. If e no work problem go dey .

Abeg question :

I can't use a PS4 pad to put the PS3 on and download the current firmware on it right ?

P.S. I don't intend to hack it .
lol! We have nearly the same problem, only that mine didn't fall. I got mine about a month ago and it started giving me this same problem. I turn it on and after some seconds it goes off. I carried it to a repairer to fix it and the guy was saying I should bring 10k to repair it. I asked him would it be back to normal, he then told me that it would work for some months but then the problem will come again. He told me that there's no lasting solution to the problem.

Then as per your question, am sorry bro, I got no idea. I am not really a game geek like that. So I am sorry I won't be able to help on that one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.