Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,266 members, 7,853,315 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (783168 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (500) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
Please, who has either *FIFA or PES* for PC? I can come to your house or any designated area chosen by you to collect it... Preferably in Lagos please...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by nani667: 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
Jayoficial:
how did you get soap(that character you using) did you buy?

Got him via the Battle Pass... If you need the agent just purchase the battle pass, very affordable ✔️
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by nani667: 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
tziz:

Hmm, you from Modern Warfare Blackout! You still play mobile games..

Lemme shoot you a little in CODm, I play Free For All most of the times, I'am "The-Nforcer", I'm adding you now...
GhettoMAFIA right?

Yup, I hardly ever play Battle Royale..., one of the reasons I abandoned PUBG, battle royale Don tire me... I play other multiplayer modes tho...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by nani667: 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
Finally, after downloading 96GB on Xbox, they have sent my reward wink

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
nani667:

Yup, I hardly ever play Battle Royale..., one of the reasons I abandoned PUBG, battle royale Don tire me... I play other multiplayer modes tho...
Oh really? I still luv BR, Dats wat I used to play in CODm for a very long time bfore I moved to MP. I Left PUBG cos I found CODm and PUBG immediately looked archaic. Lol. I'm currently enjoying Rapid Fire mode. Have u accepted my friend request yet?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
nani667:
Speaking of not playing Battle Royal... wink

I'm dwnloading Warzone on my PS4 ASAP!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
tobianthony:

Is it just me or does Doom Eternal seem harder than Doom 16 ?

it's just you bruh Doom 16 on hard mode during launch even the developers can't finish it without cheats
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
tziz:
good luck don't die
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 10:35pm On Mar 21, 2020
typicalgamer:

good luck don't die
Inevitable
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by chinli(m): 11:03pm On Mar 21, 2020
nani667:
96gb? With what network
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by nani667: 11:11pm On Mar 21, 2020
tziz:

Oh really? I still luv BR, Dats wat I used to play in CODm for a very long time bfore I moved to MP. I Left PUBG cos I found CODm and PUBG immediately looked archaic. Lol. I'm currently enjoying Rapid Fire mode. Have u accepted my friend request yet?

Rapid fire.... Best mode ever... I haven't gone online yet... My Bluetooth headset died and I jus vexed and logged out... Was charging it since...

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by nani667: 11:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
tziz:

Download the Warzone sharply and sign in with your COD account, then play the tutorial.... You will receive the reward... Do it quick, the event will soon end, like two days left or so

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LeHMaR(m): 12:54am On Mar 22, 2020
Please, Anyone that's really good at playing Call Of Duty Mobile; Zombie mode should come let's play alongside each other??... I'm trying to be beat my current survival record of 34....I can't go further because I'm mostly left alone to myself before round 15, So time runs out before i can reach higher rounds... So anybody here that's really good should drop their username, let's play together or add LeHMaR.... Let's try to reach Round 50 together. smiley

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Jayoficial(m): 7:30am On Mar 22, 2020
nani667:

Got him via the Battle Pass... If you need the agent just purchase the battle pass, very affordable ✔️

How much?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by nani667: 10:24am On Mar 22, 2020
Jayoficial:

How much?

$4.99
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
typicalgamer:

it's just you bruh Doom 16 on hard mode during launch even the developers can't finish it without cheats

I barely even played it . Just got the second weapon. Got shet to do . But Everytime I pick up an FPS , it takes me a day or two to get the hang of pulling the trigger. But overall man I've noticed that if you stand still and miss shots trying to get some mofo oh boy Dem go dead you.

I also noticed that ammo is kinda scarce unlike 2016.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
ornicus:

Heh. I preordered doom, something I never do ( I usually wait 6 months for price to drop) but YouTube also has been spamming me with ign interviews of Hugo Martin. The guy has been going on and on about doom being a combat puzzle. Also A lot of game reviewers had early acccess and they have said doom eternal will rewrite the way shooters are. All of that stuff is true. You will die frequently until you figure out or get lucky. The game is HARD. I may have to stop my masochism and settle for hurt me plenty.

Ol boy I played Doom 3 on high difficulty man I had to start over on normal . I did 2016 above hurt me plenty . But for eternal man hurt me plenty it is. I can't shout.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 2:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
tobianthony:

I barely even played it . Just got the second weapon. Got shet to do . But Everytime I pick up an FPS , it takes me a day or two to get the hang of pulling the trigger. But overall man I've noticed that if you stand still and miss shots trying to get some mofo oh boy Dem go dead you.

I got Doom 16 thinking of getting metro Exodus and fallout4 game of the year in this March sale but my plug that sells me PSN store card is afraid to go out and buy it for me

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
nani667:

Download the Warzone sharply and sign in with your COD account, then play the tutorial.... You will receive the reward... Do it quick, the event will soon end, like two days left or so

bro you spent 96gb to get a freaking skin you could easily use that data money to buy everything that's in the store

except this is an event exclusive skin I'll understand
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Clementdann(m): 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
Currently I have been playing these games.

1) COC
2) Candy Crush
3) Teen Patti
4) GTA
5) Mini Military
6) PUBG

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
chinli:
96gb? With what network
Lol. He should download 96gb in two days with Nigerian ISPs. tziz good luck o. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
tobianthony:

You don't stand still in a shooting game wen u ramp up the difficulty! It's like ur begging the enemy to headshot u!
The last difficult game I played: Wolfenstein 2 on "I am Death Incarnate" difficulty, I dnt tink I ever stood still, even inside the safe zone, I was subconsciously running up and down cheesy cheesy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by nani667: 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
typicalgamer:

bro you spent 96gb to get a freaking skin you could easily use that data money to buy everything that's in the store

except this is an event exclusive skin I'll understand

It is Unlimited data, so 96GB or 1GB does not make a difference.. It is the same data money I pay monthly.... And yes, it is an event exclusive skin.., But even if it wasn't, as long as it is something they are giving for free, if it is within my power to get I go happily get... Awuuf shall not pass me by

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by nani667: 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
Prophet ✔️

Rugged grind for this one

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
tziz:

You don't stand still in a shooting game wen u ramp up the difficulty! It's like ur begging the enemy to headshot u!
The last difficult game I played: Wolfenstein 2 on "I am Death Incarnate" difficulty, I dnt tink I ever stood still, even inside the safe zone, I was subconsciously running up and down cheesy cheesy

See no other FPS is like Doom , the movement in Doom is waaayyy different . When I say standing still I might as well be referring to your normal gameplay in most FPS games .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 10:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
nani667:

It is Unlimited data, so 96GB or 1GB does not make a difference.. It is the same data money I pay monthly.... And yes, it is an event exclusive skin.., But even if it wasn't, as long as it is something they are giving for free, if it is within my power to get I go happily get... Awuuf shall not pass me by

damn we no get anything unlimited here all these ISP ain't even available here

no wonder you they flex those heavy size series
you're sure getting your money's worth though

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 10:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
tobianthony:

See no other FPS is like Doom , the movement in Doom is waaayyy different . When I say standing still I might as well be referring to your normal gameplay in most FPS games .

to little side and forward dashes movement in DOOM are a real treat

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by naijapikintv: 11:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
Check me out on Instagram @NaijaPikintv https://www.instagram.com/naijapikintv/ or YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNSgooGlPDE9DQDtnxtRnYQ for great goals and gameplays of Pro Evolution Soccer.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:47am On Mar 23, 2020
typicalgamer:

to little side and forward dashes movement in DOOM are a real treat

In eternal if you miss , just move . Keep moving and circle back if not you fit dead .

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Hausa(m): 12:55am On Mar 24, 2020
Anybody wey dey Lagos, preferably Surulere side, abeg come give me games make I follow dey enjoy.

But na PC I get o.
I'd be glad if I see GTA IV sha.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lalatohbadt(m): 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
red dead redemption 2
fifa 20
gta
mk11
shadow of war
bloodborne
witcher 3

simultaneously depending on my mood and the time.online and offline.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RevoRaptor: 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
anyone playing metal gear:phantom pain.
it quite addictive, and I don't understand shit about the story mode lol, it actually my first time playing kojimas games

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (500) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.