Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,258 members, 7,853,293 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:53 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (783162 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (500) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 25, 2020
Hope you guys are staying safe ...

I'm starting to think of telling my guys only online gaming now ohhh , social distancing should be in effect. No couch co - op things .

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
RevoRaptor:
anyone playing metal gear:phantom pain.
it quite addictive, and I don't understand shit about the story mode lol, it actually my first time playing kojimas games

if you know what you're doing and I have played other metal gear titles

you're in for a real treat

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RevoRaptor: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2020
typicalgamer:

if you know what you're doing and I have played other metal gear titles

you're in for a real treat
interesting game I may say.
Am definitely downloading ps1 emulator to start from the original Metal gear, I really need to understand the secret behind this stories
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
RevoRaptor:
interesting game I may say.
Am definitely downloading ps1 emulator to start from the original Metal gear, I really need to understand the secret behind this stories

bro you know what you're doing when you follow up the story you'll call Hideo Kojima a mad scientist
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RevoRaptor: 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
typicalgamer:

bro you know what you're doing when you follow up the story you'll call Hideo Kojima a mad scientist
LMAO. Kojima is a wiredo indeed

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by nani667: 12:16am On Mar 26, 2020
Season 3 Done ✔️

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2020
epic games are awesome

world warz is free for a week

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
ornicus:
epic games are awesome

world warz is free for a week
yeah, it has been free on other sites for some time too.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2020
purplekayc:
yeah, it has been free on other sites for some time too.

ha - i didnt know. plenty of free games in this lock down season. did you get the tomb raider freebies?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 12:15am On Mar 27, 2020
RevoRaptor:
anyone playing metal gear:phantom pain.
it quite addictive, and I don't understand shit about the story mode lol, it actually my first time playing kojimas games
Yh, it is quite addictive until the game slams u with repitition so brain-wrecking, it will even require to play identical missions multiple times!

Tis a very good game, dnt get me wrong.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 7:32am On Mar 27, 2020
tobianthony:
Hope you guys are staying safe ...

I'm starting to think of telling my guys only online gaming now ohhh , social distancing should be in effect. No couch co - op things .

In this stupid joke of a country? "Stay/work from home" and light no dey. Weda na the spark wey dey comot from their mother nyash we go use dey charge phone and do other things
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
LucemFerre:

In this stupid joke of a country? "Stay/work from home" and light no dey. Weda na the spark wey dey comot from their mother nyash we go use dey charge phone and do other things

my guy they para speak his mind

since last Thursday my area haven't seen any light
and I thought lockdown will be a gamers paradise

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
typicalgamer:

my guy they para speak his mind

since last Thursday my area haven't seen any light
and I thought lockdown will be a gamers paradise

Mtchew... no mind dem. Whether government will come and put fuel for gen for us if we no comot.
Abeg, Virus go catch who e go catch. I dey go buy fuel sef
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
Doom eternal making RSI great again. My upper arm is burning. I am at the first boss, the demon hunter. The fker has TWO health bars angry

I finished the first bar, was all set to sit back and the fucker kept going
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
LucemFerre:

Mtchew... no mind dem. Whether government will come and put fuel for gen for us if we no comot.
Abeg, Virus go catch who e go catch. I dey go buy fuel sef

they way crowd full and packed up the gas station I'm scared o and I need fuel badly
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hehe... easy o
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sholamighty2012: 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
Am playing club soccer director 2020 one of the best free manager game around. Am in 2045season..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by donvalo(m): 5:10am On Mar 28, 2020
State of Decay 2 Juggernaut Edition.....very addictive and interesting game.

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sholamighty2012: 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
Alert of pensioners enter oh..govt do well oh
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
sholamighty2012:
Alert of pensioners enter oh..govt do well oh

Is this true brah?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LastSamurai: 11:17am On Mar 29, 2020
donvalo:
State of Decay 2 Juggernaut Edition.....very addictive and interesting game.

cool

On what platform?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 11:28am On Mar 29, 2020
LastSamurai:

cool

On what platform?

Gameboy

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 11:56am On Mar 29, 2020
LucemFerre:

Gameboy

you sir are a savage

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LastSamurai: 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
LucemFerre:

Gameboy

Ewu Hausa
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iamoyindamola(m): 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
Playing
Cod advance warfare
Cod modern warfare remastered
Marvel Spiderman
Tlou remastered
Mk11
As the spirit leads

I have cod black ops 3 for sale

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
typicalgamer:

you sir are a savage

Lol
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Godrocks: 10:42am On Mar 30, 2020
abeg who has a reduced size version of pes 2020 for Android
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by donvalo(m): 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
LastSamurai:

cool

On what platform?

on PC.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
Lucemferre, typicalGamer Modern Warfare 2 is getting a campaign remaster.
Shey u see that Activision dont have content.
Droping games anually which are remasters of old games.
Very soon they'll do a Modern Warfare 3 remaster and then Infinity Ward would release Modern Warfare 2 as a sequel to the current Modern Warfare.

Wont be long before we see a Black Ops remaster. This is why i'll always be a BF guy no matter how much DICE screw up. It's only the one-off titles like Warzone that can make me consider CoD.

Funny thing is a modern warfare 2 remaster would still sell more than any BF game just like Infinite Warfare + Modern Warfare Remastered that people hated and, also broke youtube record of most dislikes sold more than BF1 that everyone was hyped for.
DICE can never compete with Activison when it comes to marketing.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
I'm getting my asz kicked in Doom Eternal ... This is kinda different from 2016 .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AyarmBoye(m): 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
iamoyindamola:
Playing Cod advance warfare Cod modern warfare remastered Marvel Spiderman Tlou remastered Mk11 As the spirit leads

I have cod black ops 3 for sale
how much n ur location
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iamoyindamola(m): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
AyarmBoye:
how much n ur location
we spoke before
We agreed 4k but location I'm currently in ikorodu till the lockdown is over

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (500) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.