Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,548 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (774146 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Raptor2cool: 7:02am On May 22, 2020
toluxa1:
Guys, I have these games below to download on my PS4. Which ones are highly recommended/interesting please.

Battlefield V
DayZ
Friday the 13th: The Game
Just Cause 3
inFAMOUS Second Son
Until Dawn
Dead by Daylight
Killing Floor 2
Mafia III
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN
The Forest
Fallout 76
most games here are online games.
go for :infamous second son( action, beautiful)
until Dawn (if you like movie horror game )
mafia lll(amazing)
for online: battlefield V.
Run from the rest
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sonyc00(m): 8:50am On May 22, 2020
Please pc gamers in the house, is there anyone with Just cause 2, borderlands 2, Assassins creed 3 and trine 3 on their pc. I just recently dealt with a nasty virus that rendered most of the exe files on my pc useless. So please if there is any one with those games, could you please send me their exe files, i would be very greatful. Please send it to supersonyc20@gmail.com
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by geloorrrrdd(m): 10:47am On May 22, 2020
sonyc00:
Please pc gamers in the house, is there anyone with Just cause 2, borderlands 2, Assassins creed 3 and trine 3 on their pc. I just recently dealt with a nasty virus that rendered most of the exe files on my pc useless. So please if there is any one with those games, could you please send me their exe files, i would be very greatful. Please send it to supersonyc20@gmail.com
Yes, I'm a PC gamer. Instead of having someone send to you, why not download them yourself? Go to fitgirl website.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by chikizzy(m): 11:13am On May 22, 2020
PS4 and PS3 for sale. Contact or WhatsApp 07033908893

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sonyc00(m): 11:14am On May 22, 2020
I don't mean the whole game, just the execution file (exe). That is, the icon you double click when you want to start the game.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sonyc00(m): 11:15am On May 22, 2020
geloorrrrdd:
Yes, I'm a PC gamer. Instead of having someone send to you, why not download them yourself? Go to fitgirl website.
I don't mean the whole game, just the execution file (exe). That is, the icon you double click when you want to start the game.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by geloorrrrdd(m): 11:34am On May 22, 2020
sonyc00:
Oh. I don't have those games you mentioned. I do have borderlands 3 though
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Sheuns(m): 11:46am On May 22, 2020
chikizzy:
PS4 and PS3 for sale. Contact or WhatsApp 07033908893

How much?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sonyc00(m): 11:54am On May 22, 2020
geloorrrrdd:
Oh. I don't have those games you mentioned. I do have borderlands 3 though
ok no problem, thanks anyway. I don't really need the borderlands 3 though, i dont think my laptop can even play it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 12:29pm On May 22, 2020
toluxa1:
Guys, I have these games below to download on my PS4. Which ones are highly recommended/interesting please.

Battlefield V
DayZ
Friday the 13th: The Game
Just Cause 3
inFAMOUS Second Son
Until Dawn
Dead by Daylight
Killing Floor 2
Mafia III
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN
The Forest
Fallout 76

no answer that op

go for

infamous
JUST cause 3
metal gear

and lastly battlefield v if you can download you also have means to play it

graphically outstanding
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 22, 2020
geloorrrrdd:

Does that website sell original games ? Or do you guys download for free from there ?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by geloorrrrdd(m): 3:41pm On May 22, 2020
tobianthony:

Does that website sell original games ? Or do you guys download for free from there ?
Free. Cracked version.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Azurevermilion: 11:23am On May 24, 2020
Yanga dey sleep na me wake am. Advice needed. Lost 11 straight matches. From tier 8 to tier 10

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by DerickCO(m): 1:41pm On May 24, 2020
BB(Beach Buggy) Racing

4 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Raptor2cool: 4:09pm On May 24, 2020
got (Naruto) ultimate ninja Storm 3. will install to tomorrow. any guide for the game?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by CapedBaldy: 9:47pm On May 24, 2020
finished prototype. some missions were a bit frustrating but the game really wasn't that hard.

1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by abogjohn(m): 11:34pm On May 24, 2020
Please who is using this Mifi for Online gaming on PS4, What NAT Type does it bring and In the Mifi Settings, Does it have the DMZ option. Please I need answer asap bfor I go waste money

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Preciousojoka(m): 12:21am On May 25, 2020
What else should I be playing on my Android device grin grin If not Dream League Soccer 2020 Mod. This game is arguably one of the best soccer game mods for Android at the moment.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Azurevermilion: 8:16am On May 25, 2020
I downloaded PUBG MOBILE from APKPURE 597mb. After installation 1st it did an update of 312mb 2nd, it was preparing resources (1/16) with about 100mb per a resource.
IS IT NORMAL? THIS IS MY first TIME OF DOWNLOADING IT PLS ENLIGHT ME
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 9:47am On May 25, 2020
Azurevermilion:
I downloaded PUBG MOBILE from APKPURE 597mb. After
installation 1st it did an update of 312mb 2nd, it was preparing
resources (1/16) with about 100mb per a resource.

IS IT NORMAL?
THIS IS MY first TIME OF DOWNLOADING IT
PLS ENLIGHT ME
download from play store
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 3:08pm On May 25, 2020
Raptor2cool:
got (Naruto) ultimate ninja Storm 3.
will install to tomorrow.
any guide for the game?

try and unlock sage mode Naruto the one that fought pain

then play in 2 players mode while nobody touching the other controller

get 2 flawless victory as fast as you can do this and you'll unlock all characters in less than 20 mins
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Baddestguyp(m): 3:58pm On May 25, 2020
DerickCO:
BB(Beach Buggy) Racing
seriously? In year 2020?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by genkins(m): 7:45pm On May 25, 2020
FIFA 20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvlBK4klTNM

I am sure you will enjoy the gameplays posted here.
Do well to like and subscribe for more gameplays or if you live in Abuja,Nigeria you can visit cumbria Sports Ltd game studio, 2nd floor, Pronet Mall, Kubwa, Abuja for experience. The only online gaming studio in Abuja. Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Raptor2cool: 9:31pm On May 25, 2020
typicalgamer:

try and unlock sage mode Naruto the one that fought pain

then play in 2 players mode while nobody touching the other controller

get 2 flawless victory as fast as you can do this and you'll unlock all characters in less than 20 mins
dope game.
thanks will give it a try.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 4:21am On May 29, 2020

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 4:22am On May 29, 2020
AC Competizione - TURN UP THE VOLUME

https://streamable.com/bgnb6s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wiegraf: 4:47am On May 29, 2020
How many of us keeping fit with beat saber?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jomM0923: 5:42am On May 29, 2020
Mine is Movie Star Planet
I am telling you this is one of the best game I have ever played.
It is free and accessible online.
Check it out y'all!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jomM0923: 5:45am On May 29, 2020
I also play games at Games.LOL
They have a lot to offer if you'll visit the site
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by DriggityDre: 8:23am On May 29, 2020
CapedBaldy:
finished prototype. some missions were a bit frustrating but the game really wasn't that hard.
Nice.
Have you started playing Prototype 2?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by DriggityDre: 8:24am On May 29, 2020
typicalgamer:

no answer that op

go for

infamous
JUST cause 3
metal gear

and lastly battlefield v if you can download you also have means to play it

graphically outstanding

I agree with this.

Cc toluxa1
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by DriggityDre: 11:36am On May 29, 2020
Far Cry 3

Just me and my snipeeerrr.

Forgotten how good I was with this stuff.

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.