Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (773349 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by DriggityDre: 3:02am On Jun 05, 2020
Lol. I'm a darn sniper cool

Pray for this guy.

4 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Raptor2cool: 6:43am On Jun 05, 2020
DriggityDre:
Lol. I'm a darn sniper cool
Pray for this guy.
how is the game. shey the mission isn't repetitive?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Goddey1000(m): 11:02am On Jun 06, 2020
Battle prime and pubg lite
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Manhatton: 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
Right now I have been playing these games on my mobile device.

1) 8 Ball Pool
2) COC
3) Mini Military
4) PUBG
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lexander(m): 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
Currently playing dark souls 2:scholar of the first sin cheesy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Incips: 1:33am On Jun 08, 2020
Is PUBG playing well for children?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by DriggityDre: 10:25am On Jun 08, 2020
Raptor2cool:
how is the game.
shey the mission isn't repetitive?
It depends.
I have DLCs.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sonyc00(m): 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
DriggityDre:
Still playing Borderlands 2 cool

I'm using Zero atm.
Bros Good day, its like God sent you to me. I beg, can you send the execution file (.exe) of that your borderlands 2 to me. The execution file is the icon you double click to begin the game on your pc. I had a virus on my laptop that wiped most of my exe files. Please if you have Just cause 2, Trine 3 and Assassins creed 3, can you send their exe files as well. My email is supersonyc20@gmail.com. I also saw you playing blur, twale sir, that game frustrated me in the later stages and my anger couldnt take it anymore. So i just park the thing for one side. Please anyone else with the exe files of those games could please help out.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by DriggityDre: 6:21am On Jun 09, 2020
sonyc00:
Errrr.. my e-mail is kinda off-limits atm. Important stuff.

No problem though. I'll try to do it later.

What architecture is your OS?
x64 or x32?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by DriggityDre: 6:42am On Jun 09, 2020
Incips:
Is PUBG playing well for children?
What?
Oh, are you asking if it's suitable for children?

Well, PUBG is rated ESRB-T, meaning it's rated for Teens. 13 years and above.

Games with this rating contain content which the ESRB believes is generally suitable for those aged 13 years and older.

They can contain content such as moderate amounts of violence (including small amounts of blood), mild to moderate use of language or suggestive themes, sexual content, and crude humor.

Also, the controls might be too complex for children.

You could get them a simple game suitable for everyone.
Like Candy Crush or something.

5 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by DriggityDre: 4:56am On Jun 12, 2020
CloudKickin:

No problemo! Well, if you’re ever in the mood for Minecraft just drop me a message! grin
Ready when you are.

Hehe. I just remembered grin

I've been working on my world for a while now.
Although I restarted, I've gone a bit far.

We could hook up on a private server I created.

Just buzz me when you see this.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by donvalo(m): 8:02am On Jun 12, 2020
Plz i need assistance from anyone on how to patch my PES 18 on my superlim PS3. I av installed the HEN exploit. I av the patch whc i want to install and also my PES is in ISO format placed in the appropriate directory via multiman. The issue is anytime i install the pkg files of the patch the PES is patched but always get stuck while loading before it gets to the main menu of the game. Av done it like thrice and still no difference always get stuck at the same point. Plz if anyone can assist me on how to get it right i will truly appreciate, probably am doing it wrong. Thanks
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by seankafor(m): 8:17am On Jun 12, 2020
Ps5 is just too sexy kiss

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
Hello guys

Please I need games for my system, I am tired of coding.

I need games that would run on my system.

System spec: core i 5 3rd generation.

Processor 2.60GHz

Ram 8GB

Graphic cards is quite poor... Available graphics card is 1.7gb, dedicated video memory is 32mb

I stay at port harcourt.

Any body please.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Marvel1206: 11:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
Tickles001:
Rarely used 2TB Seagate external hard drive for sale. Half filled with lots of PC games, movies, and legendary music.
Asking price: 30k.
Available?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 11:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
Valorant

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 9:38am On Jun 13, 2020
Persona5
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
Grand Turismo sport
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Michealvegas: 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
mini militia grin

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
Dark souls 2 baby
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Tickles001(m): 7:13am On Jun 14, 2020
Marvel1206:

Available?
Yes
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
Origins Ac

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ultmatmus(m): 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
AKBliv010:
AC Competizione - TURN UP THE VOLUME

https://streamable.com/bgnb6s

Boss very long time o

How's everything boss
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mart1994(m): 12:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
Wrapping up gears of war. About to start Arkham City. grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wx9Z: 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
I play mainly COD: Modern Warfare and FIFA.

Please follow me on twitch, I’m trying to make Affiliate

www.twitch.tv/GeneraZodd
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Whizzcute(m): 9:50am On Jun 16, 2020
nonsso:
Whoever is playing pes 2020 mobile, there is a league you can join where we play against each other. No dull this quarantine period. If you are interested let me know.
I’m interested bro
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by chrisseun(m): 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
COD mobile.

For PS2

Bully
Max Payne 2
GTA III

Getting a ps4 by the end of this year sha. price suppose don come down after ps5 launches

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by PreciousDev: 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
wamiikechukwu:
Hello guys

Please I need games for my system, I am tired of coding.

I need games that would run on my system.

System spec: core i 5 3rd generation.

Processor 2.60GHz

Ram 8GB

Graphic cards is quite poor... Available graphics card is 1.7gb, dedicated video memory is 32mb

I stay at port harcourt.

Any body please.

Try Battlefield 1942, Counter Strike 1.6 (I have this on my laptop and am enjoying it but I need people to join me to play)

I love also counter strike cos it has local multiplayer
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by CapedBaldy: 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
finished battle field bad company 2. I almost uninstalled it cos it doesn't support controllers but I'm glad I didn't. Really nice game.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
PreciousDev:

Try Battlefield 1942, Counter Strike 1.6 (I have this on my laptop and am enjoying it but I need people to join me to play)

I love also counter strike cos it has local multiplayer

Thanks...

The problem is how to get the games now...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by azamsdgasrtq3et: 3:01am On Jun 18, 2020
Michealvegas:
mini militia grin
Valorant is a 5vs5 online multiplayer first-person shooter developed by the makers of the legendary League of Legends. It's the company's first foray into the FPS arena.

https://www.memakky.com/2020/03/top-10-games-for-4gb-ram-pc-intel-hd.html

This game is some kind of mix of different FPS games - CS: GO, Overwatch, and Apex Legends. One team should attack and plant the bomb and 2nd team need to defense and defuse. Similar to CS: GO game. However, game speed is much faster compared to CS: GO and some things are much easier to do for new players.

https://www.memakky.com/2020/06/How-to-add-friends-in-Valorant.html

30 Sec before the round starts every player purchase weapons just like in CS: GO. It also has some similarities to Rainbow Six Siege. Overall his game is a huge mix of different FPS style games and this makes it very interesting and kind of unique.
also, check for gaming- www.memakky.com

How to Download Valorant- https://www.memakky.com/2020/06/Download-Valorant-in-India.html

https://www.memakky.com/2020/06/Caption-apps-for-iphone.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.