Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (777266 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (498) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Lmaooo... abeggiiiii cheesy

Nah me dey aspire to be like u Baba nla wey get two most powerful consoles this gen. I tuale thee.

Like hell set me up some people here PC go buy my consoles them with change to spare

Even your switch cost pass my PS4

Then Xbox match Xbox

Enjoyment one kee you sire

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by XVIER(m): 1:36am On Jul 03, 2020
Can't sleep, who's up for FIFA20?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:32am On Jul 03, 2020
typicalgamer:

did you use Anderson Silva I'm UFC 1 you'll know that guy is broken ASF

Back then yes .

But now not so much unless you use Knee , elbow spam like most of the players do.

There is a Nigerian guy I played a while back . All he does is spam knee elbow . Rinse and repeat.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ultmatmus(m): 5:00am On Jul 03, 2020
typicalgamer:

I heard the sequel is going to add more gameplay than the first installment

I just hope they don't tune down the narrative of the first game
Ah the sequel mad, i think the narrative might change o with the trailer I saw sha
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 6:29am On Jul 03, 2020
tobianthony:

Back then yes .

But now not so much unless you use Knee , elbow spam like most of the players do.

There is a Nigerian guy I played a while back . All he does is spam knee elbow . Rinse and repeat.

Yup if it works it works

Why fix it when it ain't broke
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 6:30am On Jul 03, 2020
ultmatmus:

Ah the sequel mad, i think the narrative might change o with the trailer I saw sha

I'm hearing the sequel is a Xbox exclusive
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 6:47am On Jul 03, 2020
Playing Rayman legends. Music in this platforming game is one of the best and most intriguing music have ever heard in a video game.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
Guns, gore and cannoli

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wman(m): 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
wamiikechukwu:
Hello guys

Please I need games for my system, I am tired of coding.

I need games that would run on my system.

System spec: core i 5 3rd generation.

Processor 2.60GHz

Ram 8GB

Graphic cards is quite poor... Available graphics card is 1.7gb, dedicated video memory is 32mb

I stay at port harcourt.

Any body please.

https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
Cod: infinite warfare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iamoyindamola(m): 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
Metro exodus
Ghost recon Wildlands
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ultmatmus(m): 12:39am On Jul 04, 2020
typicalgamer:

I'm hearing the sequel is a Xbox exclusive
Chai bad news for the PS guys o
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 10:09am On Jul 04, 2020
N3cR0mAZc3R:
Cod: infinite warfare

Bruh why did you buy this na this is free on gamepass
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 11:07am On Jul 04, 2020
typicalgamer:

Bruh why did you buy this na this is free on gamepass
I don’t have game pass bro.
And I also like to own my game once and for all. No monthly subscription bullshit.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 11:24am On Jul 04, 2020
N3cR0mAZc3R:

I don’t have game pass bro.
And I also like to own my game once and for all. No monthly subscription bullshit.

No it favors me that way because I don't play a game more than twice

Once I finished it twice on medium and hardest difficulty I'm done never to touch it again

In that sense I play the games and don't look back to ever owning them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
Samsung Glap Android controller for sale.. it can turn your device into a full handheld gaming device... greatly optimized for Cod and PubG.. work with all Android especially Samsung and IPhone.

Amd can be used as a controller to play pc games too

For sale. 25k. Slightly negotiable.. come to my whatsapp through my profile if you need it

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 1boylikevhis(m): 11:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
TLOU2
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 1boylikevhis(m): 11:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
fowlyansh181:
Nonsense storyline, no need purposely buying what will hurt and depress me .. skipped and waiting on Ghost of Tsushima, it will be a day 1.. buy
It's depressing I agree, but it's not nonsense.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
Assassins creed 3. This game has the best combat in the whole series even better than origins for me.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Boboswae(m): 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
N3cR0mAZc3R:
Assassins creed 3. This game has the best combat in the whole series even better than origins for me.
yo how much did you buy your switch lite and where

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
N3cR0mAZc3R:

No Start watin you no go fit finish o

Black flag fighting, parkour and chorography is top notch

But Odyssey movement fighting techniques everyone digs that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2020
1boylikevhis:

It's depressing I agree, but it's not nonsense.

Nonsense na understatement it's utterly trash

I no won spoil anybody experience so make I no talk
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
Boboswae:
yo how much did you buy your switch lite and where

78k Nigerian naira bro and I bought it on eBay.

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
typicalgamer:

No Start watin you no go fit finish o

Black flag fighting, parkour and chorography is top notch

But Odyssey movement fighting techniques everyone digs that

Lol.

Honestly speaking, in comparison to the combat in origins I enjoy the Ac3 to Ac4 combat much more. They’re more easier to execute but are much more fun and the combat animations are good.

I don’t mean to offend you origins fans at all bro.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 11:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Lol.

Honestly speaking, in comparison to the combat in origins I enjoy the Ac3 to Ac4 combat much more. They’re more easier to execute but are much more fun and the combat animations are good.

I don’t mean to offend you origins fans at all bro.

Gnashes teeth

I'm not hurt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 10:15am On Jul 08, 2020
typicalgamer:

TLOU2 had the potential of becoming the BEST game in history and they blew it smh.
I was planning on getting a Ps4 and the the 2 games but, not anymore. The game looks stunning though. But, the whole purpose if single player games are the stories and it kinda fails in that aspect

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 1boylikevhis(m): 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2020
typicalgamer:

Lol. Whatever your reasons are, they're not objective. But you're right to hold your own opinion. I could go on and argue with you and maybe even dare to change your view, but it amounts to nothing that favours me.
Still, I hope you come to appreciate the game later on.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
1boylikevhis:

Lol. Whatever your reasons are, they're not objective. But you're right to hold your own opinion. I could go on and argue with you and maybe even dare to change your view, but it amounts to nothing that favours me.
Still, I hope you come to appreciate the game later on.

Guy I love your response die I really do

I love everything about the game simply everything

But the story even with 6 year development still felt rush and dry

If you pay attention you'll notice so many places the story is lacking

Everything is perfect but my problem is with the story

I felt they didn't want to end the game with just last of us part 2

That's why they wrote it like this

Like they're still big plot Holes that can be filled with part 3

If hope you're getting my point

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 1boylikevhis(m): 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
typicalgamer:

Guy I love your response die I really do

I love everything about the game simply everything

But the story even with 6 year development still felt rush and dry

If you pay attention you'll notice so many places the story is lacking

Everything is perfect but my problem is with the story

I felt they didn't want to end the game with just last of us part 2

That's why they wrote it like this

Like they're still big plot Holes that can be filled with part 3

If hope you're getting my point
Sure. Druckmann did say it'd be controversial. It's a 10/10 for me and begs a question or two on morality and how to deal with the human condition.
Maybe a Left Behind style rerelease might appease you later on.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 9:47am On Jul 11, 2020
1boylikevhis:

Sure. Druckmann did say it'd be controversial. It's a 10/10 for me and begs a question or two on morality and how to deal with the human condition.
Maybe a Left Behind style rerelease might appease you later on.

This guy your understanding amazes me

I wish more people could have your mentality

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 10:11am On Jul 11, 2020
@typicalgamer smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (498) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.