Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (776294 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (498) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
typicalgamer:

A new UFC game is coming out if you are wondering

I know
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
tobianthony:

I know

I know you must be spamming that pre-order button lol

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by youngestgrad(m): 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
tobianthony:

The Madden fans seem to have the same sentiments as FIFA fans tho .

I would like to learn it too. But I haven't kept up with the NFL in years .

Try the UFC games too , you might like it.
I don't think Ufc games are on PC. You are right gamers all hate EA games but buy them every year grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ultmatmus(m): 1:19am On Jul 02, 2020
JayJayGee:

Just watching the trailer I knew the game was not for me. I'm sure Billie Eilish fans will enjoy it

Lol billie eilish, that's true sha
I think I'll keep it for some other time then
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ultmatmus(m): 1:21am On Jul 02, 2020
Kaycee7:
The game explores mental illness so it's very unconventional.
Yeah my first experience made me realised that
It's somehow unique
I'll be playing that later later later sha
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ultmatmus(m): 1:23am On Jul 02, 2020
LucemFerre:

If you like challenges and puzzles, the game is definitely brilliant but, If you like action and straight forward games, then you'd probably uninstall it.
Thanks I think I will just keep it for now its not a type of game to rush
I'm deleting most of my softwares cos of space lol

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ultmatmus(m): 1:25am On Jul 02, 2020
typicalgamer:

Gameplay may feel a little bit slow Pace and all

But if you can swallow all of that and the clunky mechanics overall hellblade is a wonderful game
The story is superb the graphics I could go on all day

But it's not a game for hack and slash fans

8/10

I need to download re3 Nemesis if not I would have reinstall this

I always prefer better gameplay and good story in a game even over the graphics sef

I won't play it now, maybe when I'm very very free will be the time for me to play it sha
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Telejoen(m): 3:16am On Jul 02, 2020
I'm an RPG game lover, and I'm playing WoW Classic for a long time. Now I got to this mission, 12 bosses of Ny'alotha. At first I was a bit excited because I heard a lot of reviews that Ny’alotha is deadly difficult :shock: but I never thought that it will be THAT hard to complete this mission! I spent about 7 weeks trying and in the end, I decided to buy full heroic gear of Ny’alotha, otherwise I can't pass it at all!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 8:14am On Jul 02, 2020
typicalgamer:

A new UFC game is coming out if you are wondering
grin

3 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 8:24am On Jul 02, 2020
Kaycee7:
grin

This young man stats in the next UFC game will render prime Anderson Silva stats useless

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 8:26am On Jul 02, 2020
ultmatmus:

I always prefer better gameplay and good story in a game even over the graphics sef

I won't play it now, maybe when I'm very very free will be the time for me to play it sha

I heard the sequel is going to add more gameplay than the first installment

I just hope they don't tune down the narrative of the first game
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lamiri(m): 8:29am On Jul 02, 2020
Uncharted 2 among thieves

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 9:54am On Jul 02, 2020
Lamiri:
Uncharted 2 among thieves

I'm getting tempted again to play this but I'll hold myself
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 02, 2020
typicalgamer:

I know you must be spamming that pre-order button lol

No pre order yet. Official reveal on July 11th .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 02, 2020
typicalgamer:

This young man stats in the next UFC game will render prime Anderson Silva stats useless

There is no prime Anderson at the moment in the game , he hasn't even retired yet.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 02, 2020
We suspect that Adesanya and Masvidal could be on the cover of UFC 4 .

If that happens I think it will be the first time a Nigerian had gotten the cover of a sports game.

Then again I'm afraid of the EA cover curse .

EA Sports UFC 1 : Jones and Gufstason on the cover : Gus was never the same after that fight with Jones. Jones himself would go on to test positive for PEDs ,and would loose his belt.

UFC 2 : Rhonda Rhousey and McGregor ; Rhonda was undefeated at that point , she would loose to Holly Holmes that year. McGregor was at a height during the course of the game , he would go on to loose to Nate Diaz . His first loss in the UFC.

UFC 3 : Connor McGregor - hasn only won one fight since he got the cover of UFC 3. Lost to khabib , stripper of his feather weight title . Rape accusations , assault charges. Lost to Mayweather. Has retired 3 times since the unveiling of the cover .

And they say that the EA cover curse is not real.

So we cover our boy Adesanya with the blood of Jesus.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lamiri(m): 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
typicalgamer:

I'm getting tempted again to play this but I'll hold myself
I'm in chapter 18 heart of the ice
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
tobianthony:
We suspect that Adesanya and Masvidal could be on the cover of UFC 4 .

If that happens I think it will be the first time a Nigerian had gotten the cover of a sports game.

Then again I'm afraid of the EA cover curse .

EA Sports UFC 1 : Jones and Gufstason on the cover : Gus was never the same after that fight with Jones. Jones himself would go on to test positive for PEDs ,and would loose his belt.

UFC 2 : Rhonda Rhousey and McGregor ; Rhonda was undefeated at that point , she would loose to Holly Holmes that year. McGregor was at a height during the course of the game , he would go on to loose to Nate Diaz . His first loss in the UFC.

UFC 3 : Connor McGregor - hasn only won one fight since he got the cover of UFC 3. Lost to khabib , stripper of his feather weight title . Rape accusations , assault charges. Lost to Mayweather. Has retired 3 times since the unveiling of the cover .

And they say that the EA cover curse is not real.

So we cover our boy Adesanya with the blood of Jesus.
Make Adesanya come Naija. Jazz men from Ijebu, Benin and Okija go collabo cook our boy. Make we know whether EA curse strong pass village people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
tobianthony:

There is no prime Anderson at the moment in the game , he hasn't even retired yet.

did you use Anderson Silva I'm UFC 1 you'll know that guy is broken ASF
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
Lamiri:
I'm in chapter 18 heart of the ice

now I'm triggered you just brought back good memories
replaying them accordingly right now

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lamiri(m): 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
typicalgamer:

boss na you dey enjoy jare ps4 embarassed embarassed
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
typicalgamer:

Xbox players Dey suffer ooo cry
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Xbox players Dey suffer ooo cry
not my fault you choose the dark side of the force
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
Lamiri:
boss na you dey enjoy jare ps4 embarassed embarassed

small sturvs like this na we take they survive for ghetto
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
typicalgamer:

not my fault you choose the dark side of the force

E dey feel like superstar. grin

By God’s good grace next gen nah Sony i go stick with.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lamiri(m): 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
typicalgamer:

small sturvs like this na we take they survive for ghetto
Abi o
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 7:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
N3cR0mAZc3R:

E dey feel like superstar. grin

By God’s good grace next gen nah Sony i go stick with.

Next gen I'm going Xbox first before moving to PlayStation

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
typicalgamer:

Next gen I'm going Xbox first before moving to PlayStation

Is there any reason why you wanna do that?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Is there any reason why you wanna do that?

Yeah I feel if I buy the PS5 they'll be no reason to own the Xbox x series

So I'll buy the Xbox first that way I'll obliged to buy the PS5

And I got tons of games on the Xbox since it'll be free on next gen that's a no brainer for me

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
typicalgamer:

Yeah I feel if I buy the PS5 they'll be no reason to own the Xbox x series

So I'll buy the Xbox first that way I'll obliged to buy the PS5

And I got tons of games on the Xbox since it'll be free on next gen that's a no brainer for me

Now that’s a good reason bro. Nice

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Now that’s a good reason bro. Nice

Just following your footsteps sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
typicalgamer:

Just following your footsteps sir

Lmaooo... abeggiiiii cheesy

Nah me dey aspire to be like u Baba nla wey get two most powerful consoles this gen. I tuale thee.

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (498) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.