Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (778906 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (499) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Tekii(m): 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
sheggsliveth:
please house, am new to GTA 5, how can I play this mission where to retrieve the car inside the garage

It's at the side of the house... There's a narrow hallway behind the steps downstairs that will lead you to the normal sized door that leads into the garage.

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Tekii(m): 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
tobianthony:
I finally saw a company that sells the gaming monitor I want for my console . After how many days of searching ,even went to computer village.

I asked the company to send me a quote . However I noticed that they added shipping cost from abroad ,after telling me they had the item in stock.

I taya.

Bro what'd you expect? It sometimes costs more to ship that it's actual price ó boss... Shipping monitor isn't a joke, that's why many retailers stay away from them.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tygar(m): 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
holy shit! Microsoft just bought zenimax studios.

Edit: Bethesda Softworks
Bethesda Game Studios
Fallout 76
Elder Scrolls Blades
Starfield
Elder Scrolls 6
id Software
Doom (series)
Rage (series)
Wolfenstein (series)
ZeniMax Online Studios
Elder Scrolls Online
Fallout 76
Arkane
Dishonored (series)
Prey
Deathloop
Wolfenstein Youngblood
MachineGames
Wolfenstein Youngblood
Tango Gameworks
The Evil Within (series)
Ghostwire: Tokyo
Alpha Dog
MonstroCity: Rampage (mobile)
Roundhouse Studios (formerly Human Head)
Prey
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sheggsliveth: 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
Tekii:

It's at the side of the house... There's a narrow hallway behind the steps downstairs that will lead you to the normal sized door that leads into the garage.

played it since bro, thanks a lot.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
Any Remnant players here?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
Brayss:
for sale?

Not at all.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Brayss(m): 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Not at all.
k.how much you got it?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by oluwalatte1: 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
NBA 2k21 grin

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
LordReed:
Any Remnant players here?

From the ashes
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
tobianthony:

From the ashes

Yes!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
LordReed:

Yes!

Wanted to buy it when it first came out , but none of my guys were interested so I got world war z instead.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wman(m): 3:45am On Sep 22, 2020
FM 20 is free on Epic Games till September 24.

This is an offer that you can't afford to miss.

You just need to register on Epic Games with your email and claim the game.

Now you own a legit copy of FM 20 for life.

Download it anytime you want. Just 5 GB or so.

No need for crack or any of those bypasses. Even if you change your PC, you can login and download the legit copy of the game.

Epic Games is competing with Steam, so they are trying to attract gamers to their platform.

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/free-games?lang=en-US&sessionInvalidated=true

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 8:03am On Sep 22, 2020
tobianthony:

Wanted to buy it when it first came out , but none of my guys were interested so I got world war z instead.

Uff. You must have missed when it was free on Epic Games store, that's how I got it. You should check Epic Games Store if you don't already have it. Football Manager 2020 is free until Thursday.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by geloorrrrdd(m): 8:14am On Sep 22, 2020
henryduru2:
Who plays Apex Legends on Pc here
I do.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Artur77: 9:25am On Sep 22, 2020
I would like to play a lot, but there is not enough time for more important things.
The same Wargaming that created World of Tanks released World of Warplanes in 2013 and World of Warships in 2015.
World of Warplanes is an excellent air combat simulator. Very dynamic and will delight aviation lovers, but rather difficult to master.
World of Warships is probably the most interesting Wargaming project. Sea, islands, ships from the First and Second World War. The detail of the ship models exceeds all expectations. The waves are quite realistic, herethe landscapes are colorful and close to reality.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
Brayss:
k.how much you got it?

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by henryduru2(m): 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
geloorrrrdd:
I do.
what’s your ign
Mine ghostprime64
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2020
LordReed:

Uff. You must have missed when it was free on Epic Games store, that's how I got it. You should check Epic Games Store if you don't already have it. Football Manager 2020 is free until Thursday.

That's for you PC guys. I don't mess with PC.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2020
tobianthony:

That's for you PC guys. I don't mess with PC.

PC MASTER RACE! LoL. But honestly PC has some advantages consoles are missing big time.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Brayss(m): 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Alright thanks
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by geloorrrrdd(m): 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
henryduru2:
what’s your ign
Mine ghostprime64
Not sure of mine, but I'll send a friend request as soon as possible. Do you play COD Warzone?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by henryduru2(m): 9:27am On Sep 23, 2020
geloorrrrdd:
Not sure of mine, but I'll send a friend request as soon as possible. Do you play COD Warzone?
money no de to buy call of duty ooo
60 dollar no be here
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iamoyindamola(m): 9:34am On Sep 23, 2020
henryduru2:
60 dollar no be here
Lol
Warzone is free oga
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by henryduru2(m): 10:26am On Sep 23, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Lol
Warzone is free oga
where
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by geloorrrrdd(m): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2020
henryduru2:
60 dollar no be here

The Warzone battle royale is free. Though the download size is over 100GB.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by henryduru2(m): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2020
geloorrrrdd:

The Warzone battle royale is free. Though the download size is over 100GB.
gawd shocked
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by geloorrrrdd(m): 11:11am On Sep 23, 2020
henryduru2:
gawd shocked
Yes, o. But the game is madddddd.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by henryduru2(m): 11:12am On Sep 23, 2020
geloorrrrdd:
Yes, o. But the game is madddddd.
where you base boss make i come collect am grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by geloorrrrdd(m): 11:20am On Sep 23, 2020
henryduru2:
where you base boss make i come collect am grin
grin I dey north. Where you dey?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by henryduru2(m): 11:22am On Sep 23, 2020
geloorrrrdd:
grin I dey north. Where you dey?
SE cry sub me naa make i download my own
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by geloorrrrdd(m): 11:24am On Sep 23, 2020
henryduru2:
SE cry sub me naa make i download my own

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by henryduru2(m): 11:28am On Sep 23, 2020
[quote author=geloorrrrdd post=94218097][/quote]AHHHH I'm gone 123gb cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (499) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.