Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (778767 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (499) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by eebraheem015: 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
Boss U get am?
I no mind to come collect am if you dey lagos

wman:
FM 20 is free on Epic Games till September 24.

This is an offer that you can't afford to miss.

You just need to register on Epic Games with your email and claim the game.

Now you own a legit copy of FM 20 for life.

Download it anytime you want. Just 5 GB or so.

No need for crack or any of those bypasses. Even if you change your PC, you can login and download the legit copy of the game.

Epic Games is competing with Steam, so they are trying to attract gamers to their platform.

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/free-games?lang=en-US&sessionInvalidated=true
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by smartluvu(m): 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2020
Hey guys how y'all doing ? Been a while here. Wanna purchase an Xbox but I'd like to know which is the latest between One S and One X also which is good deal to purchase irrespective of the price ?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ShinObie: 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
I'm looking for local gamers around with badass game moves (not soccer) to join my channel. I'm excited about what potential local gamers might have out there.
I'll post a link to my YouTube channel below if anyone is interested. Cheers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU5KTSnDTo0
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
smartluvu:
Hey guys how y'all doing ? Been a while here. Wanna purchase an Xbox but I'd like to know which is the latest between One S and One X also which is good deal to purchase irrespective of the price ?
The Xbox one s is cheaper and if you have the cash to go for One X I will advise you to wait for next gen. If you need a game now buy the One s.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Babysho(m): 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
Among Us grin grin

Giving me serious trust issues. Kudos to whoever thought of the game, absolute genius.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
Yoku's Island express.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Eddee(m): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
NP God of War 4. embarassed Turned on my PS4 for the first time this year. Cobwebs don full am
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tkhassan(m): 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
I am currently playing call of duty: Warzone. In fact I have been playing the game throughout the lockdown period as I am not able to perform my outdoor activities so I am mainly spending my spare time playing this game. There are many things to like about the game and one of these things is the great range of weapons in the game along with a great map and different playing modes which include solos, duos, trios and quads.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by henryduru2(m): 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
tkhassan:
I am currently playing call of duty: Warzone. In fact I have been playing the game throughout the lockdown period as I am not able to perform my outdoor activities so I am mainly spending my spare time playing this game. There are many things to like about the game and one of these things is the great range of weapons in the game along with a great map and different playing modes which include solos, duos, trios and quads.
boss sub me make I download cry
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 2abet(m): 1:49am On Sep 28, 2020
Yo guys! Do you play PUBGm with a group of friends in Nigeria? Are you looking to compete or have fun with your teammates for a funfilled experience?! Then head to www.redbull.co/meo to register your team and get a chance to play in the world finals in turkey full expense paid!
Join https://discord.com/invite/vV5KdzE for more info

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Reejuvi: 9:06am On Sep 28, 2020
Your morning drive just got better.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by nelsony1(m): 9:36am On Sep 28, 2020
if u re ein daily 2odds join us on telegram via dis linkDaily 2odds https:///mi2odds
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
The God-tier Ac4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nomswag: 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
oluwalatte1:
NBA 2k21 grin
on what platform are you playing it
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by oluwalatte1: 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
PS4

Nomswag:

on what platform are you playing it

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordPherule(m): 12:01am On Sep 29, 2020
'Ryse: The son of Rome' on XBox
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Reejuvi: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
Reejuvi:
Your morning drive just got better.

Acer Predator Triton 300 Gaming Laptop
Intel Core i7 10750H 10th Generation Processor
1tb NVMe Ssd, 32gb Ram
Nvidia RTX 2070 Max-q
144Hz Refresh Rate

Asus Rog Zephyrus GU502GV Gaming Laptop
Intel Core i7 9750H 9th Generation Processor
1tb NVMe Ssd, 16gb Ram
Nvidia Rtx 2060 6gb Dedicated
144Hz Refresh Rate

Msi Gs66 Stealth Gaming Laptop
Intel Core i7 10750H 10th Generation Processor
512gb NVMe Ssd
16gb Ram
Nvidia RTX 2060 6gb Dedicated Gpu
240hz Refresh Rate

Alienware m15 r1 Gaming Laptop
Intel Core i7 8750H 8th Generation Processor
512 NVMe ssd, 16gb Ram
Nvidia Rtx 2060 6gb Dedicated Gpu
Contact 08145061561

Msi GE63 Raider RGB 9se Gaming Laptop
Intel Core i7 9750H 9th Generation Processor
512gb NVMe Ssd, 1tb Hdd, 16gb Ram
Nvidia Rtx 2060 6gb Dedicated
144Hz Refresh Rate
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by smartluvu(m): 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
OJay360:
The Xbox one s is cheaper and if you have the cash to go for One X I will advise you to wait for next gen. If you need a game now buy the One s.

Yeah i thought about it and got the Series S and thats all im getting for now irrespective of the new series. Just going to get the PS5 when its released so i have the two. Missed video gaming so much and couldn't wait any longer
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by adekasunnex(m): 12:56am On Oct 02, 2020
batman arkham city
castlevania lords of shadow 2 grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Skye123: 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
Pls, does anybody have any idea where to download amazing Spiderman 1 and 2 as it's not available on play store
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
adekasunnex:
batman arkham city
castlevania lords of shadow 2 grin

That Batman game dammit I Neva get to finish it even tho it was the best in the Arkham series imo.

If you can, I will recommend you play Arkham Knight too. It's a more refined gameplay than city and you get to use the infamous batmobile.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
Skye123:
Pls, does anybody have any idea where to download amazing Spiderman 1 and 2 as it's not available on play store

Ocean of games might be a good start bro.

But if I may ask what platform is it you want to download the game on?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
Arachnoid

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tygar(m): 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
N3cR0mAZc3R:

u funny o, Che u no c play store (Google play store)�
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tygar(m): 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
Skye123:
try oceansofapk dot com
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by geloorrrrdd(m): 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
tkhassan:
What's your ID let's link up there.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
tygar:

u funny o, Che u no c play store (Google play store)�
Woah! woah!! woah!!!
I read it as playstation store. My bad bro grin

You can get both amazing spider-man apk and obb file data from revdl.com or androidgamegratisan.com
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iamoyindamola(m): 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
N3cR0mAZc3R:
Arachnoid
Marvel Spiderman?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Skye123: 9:32am On Oct 05, 2020
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Android
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 11:23am On Oct 05, 2020
Nothing to see here. Just my normal garbage.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 11:24am On Oct 05, 2020
Skye123:

Android

If you want those games for android my best bet will be to head to androidgamegratisan.com since it has all gpu compatible versions be it snapdragon or mali (both most popular android gpu's).

Another alternative is revdl.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (499) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.