Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (773372 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 11:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
typicalgamer:

Man a lot happened during your absence in your quest to platinum all PSN game's
lol baba Dey active for group pass you sef grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 2:01am On Oct 21, 2020
fowlyansh181:
lol baba Dey active for group pass you sef grin

Goes to a corner to cry
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 2:24am On Oct 21, 2020
typicalgamer:

Goes to a corner to cry
tonight is a red night
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 9:25am On Oct 21, 2020
fowlyansh181:
tonight is a red night

Bro I saw it all and it was a terrible sight

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Frenchkiss564: 9:36am On Oct 21, 2020
tobex434:
Cheap PC Games Available At Give Away Prices - Gaming

Here are the list of games available :

Arma III

Assassins Creed black flag

Batman - Arkham city

Batman - Arkham Origins

Battlefield 3

Call of duty Black ops 2

Call of duty Ghosts

Call of duty Modern Warfare 2

Call of duty Modern Warfare 3

Dead cells

Dead space 1

Dead space 2

Dead space 3

Deadpool

Deus ex Human revolution

Dying light - the following

Everspace

Fallout New Vegas

Far cry 4

Far cry 5

Fifa 14

GTA iv

GTA San Andreas

GTA V

Homefront

Inside

James bond blood stone

John wick hex

Just cause 2

Just cause 3

Just cause 4

Mad max

Mafia 2

Mafia 3

Metal Gear solid v - TPP

Middle-earth - shadow of mordor

My friend Pedro

Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm

Kerbal space program

Pro evolution soccer

Rage

Rise of the tomb raider

Sekiro Shadows die twice

Sleeping dogs

Sniper Ghost Warrior Contacts

Splinter cell blacklist

State of decay year one

Tom clancy's Ghost recon wildlands

Trover saves the universe

Unravel

Warhammee 40,000 space marines

WarrioOrb

Watchdogs

More to be added later �

All games are complete with their respective Doc's to ensure a lengthy playthrough �

You can call this number 09022376181 or hit me up on WhatsApp

Oga, I want GTA4, shadow of mudor, and watchdogs 2.

Sadly I am in calabar.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tobex434: 10:55am On Oct 21, 2020
Frenchkiss564:

Oga, I want GTA4, shadow of mudor, and watchdogs 2.

Sadly I am in calabar.

Oh sorry fam we mainly based in Lagos
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 11:58am On Oct 21, 2020
fowlyansh181:
president telling local government chairman to bring him back to the country
Lmfao.

Your the president now baba. Add me back nah cool

I dey support my brothers at home dey protest over here too. #EndSars
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Lmfao.

Your the president now baba. Add me back nah cool

I dey support my brothers at home dey protest over here too. #EndSars
lol, sent you an invite to the group now boss..

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by joywendy(f): 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
joywendy:
Join us this weekend as we discuss how we can engage more females into the world of gaming and Anime! It promises to be exciting! Opportunity to network with others! Also Guys aren't left out of the discuss! It's going to be live on Google meet. Read flyer for details

www.realgamingicons.com to read more on the organization. �

We are currently facing hard times, due to the current unrest in the nation. We would be moving our second live event to another date. New date would be communicated via our social media pages.

Please stay safe! Thank you
#realgamingicons
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
Brock lesnar added to ufc 4 ...

4 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
tobianthony:
Brock lesnar added to ufc 4 ...

See that physique

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Marvel1206: 11:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
JayJayGee:
BTW who plays PES2021 on PC here?
Me
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Raptor2cool: 6:40am On Oct 25, 2020
Damn it been for me guys. My ps3 ain't displaying anymore. After playing dead space 2 yesterday night. What seems to be the issue?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 11:42am On Oct 25, 2020
Playing prototype
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
Rayman Origins

3 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
Just finished prototype 1 on hard.

Holy shitt this took skill
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JayJayGee: 12:49am On Oct 26, 2020
Marvel1206:

Me
Cool. Game has been cracked sha but I want to play myclub and I don't want to buy it so I'm waiting for 2021 lite
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JayJayGee: 12:50am On Oct 26, 2020
Thegamingorca:

When I'm done with this gta I'm playing I'll replay Prototype and also play the part 2
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Gooci(m): 7:55am On Oct 26, 2020
I am currently playing Ghost of Tsushima, its going to be my first ps4 game i am ready to complete, Its that captivating. I just freed Jin's uncle, now i want make sure i visit all shrines to get good charms

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by henrygold100: 10:45am On Oct 26, 2020
JayJayGee:

When I'm done with this gta I'm playing I'll replay Prototype and also play the part 2
I want to play call of duty mobile on laptop using gameloop, buh system is saying ur pc can not open this app.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by henrygold100: 10:49am On Oct 26, 2020
The thing also said internet download maneger not updated abi do not support gameloop or what. Something like that, but the most annoying part was Dat, I connected my phone wifi to pc, trying to download the game loop, I didn't open up to 6 pages, and the mb Is 430 already. Am like how come... So Am also asking, those of u that use pc to browse, how do u do it biko.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
Thegamingorca:

finna do the same thing now ..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dammie3(m): 9:09am On Oct 27, 2020
If u already started downloading game loop. That sh#t costumes data. Na like 3gb or more
henrygold100:
The thing also said internet download maneger not updated abi do not support gameloop or what. Something like that, but the most annoying part was Dat, I connected my phone wifi to pc, trying to download the game loop, I didn't open up to 6 pages, and the mb Is 430 already. Am like how come... So Am also asking, those of u that use pc to browse, how do u do it biko.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JayJayGee: 6:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
henrygold100:
I want to play call of duty mobile on laptop using gameloop, buh system is saying ur pc can not open this app.
What is the particular error code? I think it might be some issue in the installation. Have you downloaded the COD in the gameloop?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by henrygold100: 6:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
JayJayGee:

What is the particular error code? I think it might be some issue in the installation. Have you downloaded the COD in the gameloop?
the gameloop itself refused to install,, buh de worst has happened Sha, system just down refused to turn on since yesterday.... And it was very hot. Maybe something burnt inside
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
joywendy:
Join us this weekend as we discuss how we can engage more females into the world of gaming and Anime! It promises to be exciting! Opportunity to network with others! Also Guys aren't left out of the discuss! It's going to be live on Google meet. Read flyer for details

www.realgamingicons.com to read more on the organization. �
crap I missed it
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by smartluvu(m): 12:32am On Oct 28, 2020
typicalgamer:

CC THEBAWSE add am to the xbox WhatsApp group

Thanks man
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by smartluvu(m): 12:35am On Oct 28, 2020
My Xbox One S is finally here tho... I need someone to enlighten me... how do I buy games via the store... Can I automatically purchase games once I have an active account of Xbox Live Gold or I’d still have to purchase irrespective of my Xbox subscription account ?

Thanks �
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 28, 2020
Just got a switch anyone willing to sell breath of the wild ?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Reejuvi: 9:59am On Oct 28, 2020
For Pc Gamers
If you play Fifa 21, kindly drop you ID.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2020

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.