Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (777926 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (499) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
typicalgamer:

With upcoming title's on the horizon, the switch is looking like a good buy

Bro I recommend u get one. Even as of now their are many worthy titles on it. Exclusives and third-parties. I bought mine only to play xbox 360 ports.

Never been a fan of nintendo's exclusives. Some are too childish except Luigi and breath of the wild.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2021
typicalgamer:

Yeah it's really difficult, soft niqqar like you can't play.

Stick to your platform games

Lol

Soft niqqa uhrr?

Bet u can't say that to me face to face. grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by okc326(m): 8:44am On Jan 05, 2021
Playing football Manager 2021 on pc

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Soft niqqa uhrr?

Bet u can't say that to me face to face. grin

Paul okoue now has covid 19
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Olive25: 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2021
I’m playing my favorite online game Shadowbound. This game is awesome! Though it is VERY addicting after the tutorial (the tutorial was SO BORING that it almost made me quit, so if you start, just suffer through it to get to the fun � ) Clothing pretty show-y, but in the real game you really don’t see it. The game also cons+ists of other ‘mini-games’ such as trivia, farming and something called purgatory which is basically 10-15 dungeon floors made of puzzles. (I’m not going to explain it too much ’cause it’s not really the main point of the game) All in all, I think this is one of the most amazing games ever.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
Thegamingorca:

Paul okoue now has covid 19

Mad ooo.

I can see Nigeria getting a second wave soon and this time if government don't act fast, the number of infected is going to boom up.

I pray for his early recovery.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
Am racing Need for speed hot pursuit remastered.

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 12SunJay: 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
okc326:
Playing football Manager 2021 on pc

Hello, how to come across this so one can get it please?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by johnsmith5: 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
I'm fond of superhero games and car racing games on https://www.friv5online.com/driving-games the most. All games are free and available online, what could be better. I play new games every day and this is so cool.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by BravoDe: 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
[
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Emeka71(m): 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
I play bet9ja virtual league.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Emeka71(m): 11:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:
Am racing Need for speed hot pursuit remastered.
I've played need for speed pro-street.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Starboytwo(m): 10:20am On Jan 12, 2021
I need Ps3 Fat.

Anybody got for sale Holla/Quote me
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
Emeka71:
I've played need for speed pro-street.

Is that for ps2 or ps3?

I have only played 3 nfs game.

Most wanted 2005
Most wanted 2012 and
Hot pursuit 2010.

My favorite is MW 12. Love that bmw e46 gt-r m3
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Emeka71(m): 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Is that for ps2 or ps3?

I have only played 3 nfs game.

Most wanted 2005
Most wanted 2012 and
Hot pursuit 2010.

My favorite is MW 12. Love that bmw e46 gt-r m3
I played the thing on my NOKIA N8.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2021
Emeka71:
I played the thing on my NOKIA N8.

Ha ha ha grin

I see. Didn't know you were talking about the mobile versions.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 1boylikevhis(m): 2:49am On Jan 13, 2021
While details are still unclear, I'll advise anyone transacting or intending to transact with Peterpage14 or Page stores here with the mobile number 09076231594 to halt that for now.

He's been AWOL for almost 24 hours now with no explanation as to the whereabout of my console or the money I sent for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Emeka71(m): 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Ha ha ha grin

I see. Didn't know you were talking about the mobile versions.

The game is sweet.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wizi44(m): 12:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
My best game is summertime saga excluding the explicit scenes, i love the storyline
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by okc326(m): 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
12SunJay:

Hello, how to come across this so one can get it please?

Check my signature for my whatsapp number
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
The inner world. It's a puzzle adventure game with hand drawn art.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Ajiswaggs(m): 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
Hi guys, I want to download this pes 2021 lite on my ps4pro but I don't know if it will work after downloading. Please advice me if I can go on or not waste my data

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sod09(m): 7:10am On Jan 20, 2021
Ajiswaggs:
Hi guys, I want to download this pes 2021 lite on my ps4pro but I don't know if it will work after downloading. Please advice me if I can go on or not waste my data
41 GB for pes21 lite
How come?
It should work but 41gb is to much that's the size of a full pes21

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Reejuvi: 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
Fifa 21 Again
Although we have Cyberpunk 2077 now, will test that out later. So back to Fifa21, what's your highest transfer sale in a single window?

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
sod09:
41 GB for pes21 lite
How come?
It should work but 41gb is to much that's the size of a full pes21

Listen good Incase you want to buy the full version, there will be no need for fresh download again.

This lite version has everything like the original but it's locked till you buy it, understand ?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Olive25: 4:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
I recently bought Cyberpunk 2077 , and have already played it. As a result of the plot, I want to say that it even exceeded my expectations. All this year, I sat with the thoughts that the Poles worked exclusively on the development of the open world and the character's capabilities, but they slightly hammered into the plot: it will do, the main thing is that the picture is cool. But no! The plot is full of colors, and to be honest, I even cried in a couple of moments. Yes, there are flaws in the game, and I hope that soon it will be possible to play without bugs. The game was definitely worth the time and left behind the most positive impressions. Although, why in the past tense? We've just started! I feel we will have many more happy hours with the game.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 2:04am On Jan 22, 2021
Olive25:
I recently bought Cyberpunk 2077 , and have already played it. As a result of the plot, I want to say that it even exceeded my expectations. All this year, I sat with the thoughts that the Poles worked exclusively on the development of the open world and the character's capabilities, but they slightly hammered into the plot: it will do, the main thing is that the picture is cool. But no! The plot is full of colors, and to be honest, I even cried in a couple of moments. Yes, there are flaws in the game, and I hope that soon it will be possible to play without bugs. The game was definitely worth the time and left behind the most positive impressions. Although, why in the past tense? We've just started! I feel we will have many more happy hours with the game.

Bleep that game
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Reejuvi: 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
So first impression as we just tried this for some minutes after the long installation period embarassed, the game ran well for a start.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by gangwolf(m): 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Bro I recommend u get one. Even as of now their are many worthy titles on it. Exclusives and third-parties. I bought mine only to play xbox 360 ports.

Never been a fan of nintendo's exclusives. They're too childish.

You should check out Monster Hunter Rise, it's a switch exclusive. The Demo is currently available on Nintendo Eshop.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
gangwolf:
You should check out Monster Hunter Rise, it's a switch exclusive. The Demo is currently available on Nintendo Eshop.

Monster hunter?

Not my type of game but thanks for recommending it. Nice to meet someone who's current on switch game here. wink
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by gangwolf(m): 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Monster hunter?

Not my type of game but thanks for recommending it. Nice to meet someone who's current on switch game here. wink
As some someone who put in a lot of hours into the 3ds Monster Hunter games, Love the new features added to Rise. The demo just 1.6gb, I try my best at stay up to date with gaming news.

What switch games would you recommend?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
gangwolf:
As some someone who put in a lot of hours into the 3ds Monster Hunter games, Love the new features added to Rise. The demo just 1.6gb, I try my best at stay up to date with gaming news.

What switch games would you recommend?

Hmmm... I don't know what kind of games your into. I'll recommend play dead's inside, Alien isolation (horror sci-fi), payback.

What type of game genre do u like most?

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (499) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.