Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (775820 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (498) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by gangwolf(m): 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Hmmm... I don't know what kind of games your into. I'll recommend play dead's inside, Alien isolation (horror sci-fi), payback.

What type of game genre do u like most?
Will check them out. I like RPG, Sandbox and action-adventure games.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Wizzoe360: 9:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
FIFA 21 FUT PC

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Olive25: 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
I’m playing Doom Eternal. When I bought this I thought this game is a great way to pass the time - shoot monsters and relax. How wrong I was. I don't know what people think about when they release a hybrid of doom and super mario brothers. The process looks like this - an intense fight with monsters has just ended, and after that, according to the level designers, you really want to tediously jump like a squirrel back and forth along the steep walls, constantly tearing into the abyss and starting from the loading point again. The game is not bad, but these jumps ... For example, I decided to write this opinion after I fell in the same place 20 times in a row. There is enough for a couple of meters. I do not advise anyone

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Raptor2cool: 5:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
Olive25:
I’m playing Doom Eternal. When I bought this I thought this game is a great way to pass the time - shoot monsters and relax. How wrong I was. I don't know what people think about when they release a hybrid of doom and super mario brothers. The process looks like this - an intense fight with monsters has just ended, and after that, according to the level designers, you really want to tediously jump like a squirrel back and forth along the steep walls, constantly tearing into the abyss and starting from the loading point again. The game is not bad, but these jumps ... For example, I decided to write this opinion after I fell in the same place 20 times in a row. There is enough for a couple of meters. I do not advise anyone
from your writings, i can't really tell if you like or dislike the game.
For me i love fast pace gameplay (Expecialy in fps)and that what doom eternal is all about.
If you know all this then the game shouldn't be an issue for you.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by otunba88(m): 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
Laptop--Hp Omen gaming laptop
Processor-- Intel core i7- 9750
Ram-- 16gb ddr4
GPU--- Nvidia RTX 2060 6G-DDR6
SSD- 512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD plus 1TB
SHDDD
Screen-- FHD 1080P Anti-glare WLED-backlit with
144HZ Refresh rate
OS-- Windows 10 PRO
Keyboard-- Full-size island-style backlit keyboard
with numeric keypad
Speakers-- Bang and Olufsen

3 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Jamsal18(m): 5:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
okc326:
Playing football Manager 2021 on pc
bro how can i get this game
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 7:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
Bloodborne!

Yes, I know I am late to the party! wink

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 9:31am On Jan 28, 2021
ALAN WAKE
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
Siberia 2

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RevoRaptor: 11:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
Red dead redemption
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by NarnieAceTech: 10:49am On Jan 30, 2021
Playing Grand Theft Auto V. Didn't really pick interest until 3 days ago. God, I love Trevor (big bag of douche) and Frank(typical hood rat). Wish I could take like a week off from work and family to play this game to the end. wink

7 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 11:41am On Feb 01, 2021
Borderlands 2; Game of the year edition.

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AkiAki: 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
I am currently playing Medival total war 2. I really like the games from the total war series. I recommend these games to everyone - epic battles, the physics of battles are calculated to the smallest detail, the units fight in different ways, use different techniques and are not alike. this is a very interesting game!

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by okc326(m): 12:57am On Feb 03, 2021
Jamsal18:
bro how can i get this game

Message me on whatsapp...number on signature
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RevoRaptor: 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2021
Resident evil 7.
My best in the franchise.
This night go go well.

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RevoRaptor: 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
Hmmmm disturbing

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RevoRaptor: 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
Am so excited

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
Sekiros

And I need snapseeds

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 11:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
Thegamingorca:
Sekiros

And I need snapseeds
Wander why you always call it "Sekiros", is it some singular & plural issue or just persistent typo? grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 11:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
tziz:

Wander why you always call it "Sekiros", is it some singular & plural issue or just persistent typo? grin

I just like am like that ni
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 12:07am On Feb 05, 2021
Thegamingorca:

I just like am like that ni
cool

I dey give Defiled Amygdala 12hits combo grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by geloorrrrdd(m): 4:01am On Feb 06, 2021
Olive25:
I recently bought Cyberpunk 2077 , and have already played it. As a result of the plot, I want to say that it even exceeded my expectations. All this year, I sat with the thoughts that the Poles worked exclusively on the development of the open world and the character's capabilities, but they slightly hammered into the plot: it will do, the main thing is that the picture is cool. But no! The plot is full of colors, and to be honest, I even cried in a couple of moments. Yes, there are flaws in the game, and I hope that soon it will be possible to play without bugs. The game was definitely worth the time and left behind the most positive impressions. Although, why in the past tense? We've just started! I feel we will have many more happy hours with the game.

That game is trash. Stop overrating it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AyarmBoye(m): 8:31am On Feb 06, 2021
RevoRaptor:
Hmmmm disturbing
you are in for a long ride .... Dat game almost gave me a heart attack...... Mehn
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RevoRaptor: 9:22am On Feb 06, 2021
AyarmBoye:
you are in for a long ride .... Dat game almost gave me a heart attack...... Mehn
i swearrrrrrr, especially that old man jack.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AyarmBoye(m): 9:33am On Feb 06, 2021
RevoRaptor:
i swearrrrrrr, especially that old man jack.
worst nightmare my brother

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ucheszona: 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
I have a neatly used ps4 pad not more than 3 months for sale or swap with some nice ps4 games. Only serious buyers should WhatsApp me via 08105718847 or call me on 07017332277
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
Far cry 3 classic

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:
Far cry 3 classic

Damn I miss ps4
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 5:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
typicalgamer:

Damn I miss ps4

You don sell urs?

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (498) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.