Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (773946 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Babysho(m): 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
Assassin's Creed Valhalla on PC

5 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
Babysho:
I cancel this game with the blood of Jesus grin

This game is clearly unfinished. So many errors. I once finished a mission and the mission refused to finish.
I once spun into the game and Eivor just started falling into an endless abyss of shaders and textures lol. Had to force close. Combat is so cranky as well. Great graphics but NO.
play assassins creed ody
ssey instead. It's wonderful.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Babysho(m): 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
purplekayc:
play assassins creed ody
ssey instead. It's wonderful.

Yeah I saw a lot of comments on YouTube suggesting Odyssey is better. I'm just really disappointed because I was really excited about Valhalla. I'll definitely play Odyssey soon.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by QuietMynd: 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
Naughty dog won't give their papa hypertension.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jikins(m): 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
Babysho:
Finally got around to playing Horizon Zero Dawn On my PC.

Combat is smooth, weapons upgrade has significant influence on combat strength unlike a certain Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
Can't wait to finish it though and find out what's behind All Mother.

Truly fun and beautiful game, I have finished it once on ps4 and again on pc. Currently playing it again in the game plus mode at the highest difficulty.

PS. Try to get the shield weaver armour

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jikins(m): 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
QuietMynd:
Naughty dog won't give their papa hypertension.

Wetin dem do?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jikins(m): 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
Babysho:

This game is clearly unfinished. So many errors. I once finished a mission and the mission refused to finish.
I once spun into the game and Eivor just started falling into an endless abyss of shaders and textures lol. Had to force close. Combat is so cranky as well. Great graphics but NO.

grin grin

I remember getting stuck in Asgard early on. Had to load an old save. Men I was pissed. Its a fun game sha and very long, maybe the pc version you got is buggy,
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by QuietMynd: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
jikins:

Wetin dem do?
Last of us 2.
It is a masterpiece.
I don't think any game will send my blood pressure up the roof like this.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iamoyindamola(m): 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
QuietMynd:

Last of us 2.
It is a masterpiece.
I don't get tired of the game
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jikins(m): 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
QuietMynd:

Last of us 2.
It is a masterpiece.

grin grin grin

One of the best games of 2020. Naughty dog sabi work. Can't wait for the series, HBO is currently working on it. Have you played Ghost of Tsushima?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by QuietMynd: 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
jikins:

grin grin grin

One of the best games of 2020. Naughty dog sabi work. Can't wait for the series, HBO is currently working on it. Have you played Ghost of Tsushima?
Nop
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AyarmBoye(m): 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
QuietMynd:

Last of us 2.
It is a masterpiece.
really? Resident evil biohazard(7) or resident evil 2(remake)
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RevoRaptor: 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
What seems to be the issue?
Sekiro.
Got it from a friend.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RevoRaptor: 11:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
RevoRaptor:
What seems to be the issue?
Sekiro.
Got it from a friend.
Nvm.
Fixed XD
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Wokenaija: 7:10am On Aug 24, 2021
Currently playing on PS4 - Rogue company and GTAV online
Mobile - PUBG mobile .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by arazanbal: 7:40am On Aug 24, 2021
Babysho:

oga na ur PC get wahala not assassin's Creed vahalla itself, it runs smoothly on xbox series s/x with 60 fps
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Babysho(m): 10:02am On Aug 24, 2021
arazanbal:

oga na ur PC get wahala not assassin's Creed vahalla itself, it runs smoothly on xbox series s/x with 60 fps

You think so? There's a lot of similar complains online about the game but if you say it's my PC that has a problem, who am I to say otherwise? It's not like it's my PC or I run other games on it..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jikins(m): 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
QuietMynd:

Nop

It's cool too not as scary as Last of us though. Have you gotten to that hospital part? Where you fight that monstrosity shocked
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jikins(m): 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
arazanbal:

PC version is different from xbox version. The pc version can be buggy while the xbox or playstation version are smooth. Cyberpunk should have given you a better understanding of this. The ps4 version was very buggy on release but those on PC didn't have most of those bugs.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jikins(m): 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2021
Babysho:

You think so? There's a lot of similar complains online about the game but if you say it's my PC that has a problem, who am I to say otherwise? It's not like it's my PC or I run other games on it..

Maybe check if the version you have is the latest one, if not try to update it I'm sure they might have fixed those bugs by now.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by QuietMynd: 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
jikins:

It's cool too not as scary as Last of us though. Have you gotten to that hospital part? Where you fight that monstrosity shocked
Aaah, ground zero
Ah neva reach dat place but ah don near am.
Ah go watch walkthrough wella b4 I play that part.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by QuietMynd: 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
AyarmBoye:
really? Resident evil biohazard(7) or resident evil 2(remake)
Resident evil na another beast of a game itself.
Ah don play small part of it 4 my brother console b4 I buy my own.
My brother later delete the game, he talk say the game too hard.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AyarmBoye(m): 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
QuietMynd:

Resident evil na another beast of a game itself.
Ah don play small part of it 4 my brother console b4 I buy my own.
My brother later delete the game, he talk say the game too hard.
4 is my favorite of all time though... he should have checked YouTube for hints
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by melodyogonna(m): 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:
Resident evil
How good is this Switch? Up until recently I thought Nintendo consoles could only play arcade games like Super Mario, the popularity been dey confuse me.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mangekyo: 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
I'm currently playing crusader Kings 3, Football Manager 2021 & Age of Empires 3
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by donprosper6(m): 7:18am On Aug 26, 2021
But why do people tag LAST OF US as game of the year ?2020
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by donprosper6(m): 7:36am On Aug 26, 2021
Days gone or Last of us 2?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by isArray: 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
Same here
N3cR0mAZc3R:
Resident evil

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
isArray:
Same here

For the switch?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
Battlefield 5

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by abiodunbright(m): 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2021
eikonworld:
Hello!,

Am currently playing
Gta san andreas on my sys, kinda playing for the past 4 to 5 mths now,
but do get to play Raw vs Smackdown 2007 every now and then on my younger bro playstation. Gone thru GOW, pretty cool, ! and Need 4 Speed,

Hum do anyone know of whre i can get a VERY GOOD but chiped ps2 (could be new but chiped) and how much doe it go for now, ?
i hv moved round but no luck yet,

Chat me up i have got one for you 0814 229 7046

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (497) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Babysho(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.