Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (776404 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (498) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Msmither: 10:34am On Oct 24, 2022
N3cR0mAZc3R:

This handheld is so beautiful. God bless you valve...

Naso surprised to see it running at 60fps.

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Pirovv(m): 11:21am On Oct 24, 2022
Always played Single Player games but recently i've become attracted to online games like League of Legends you know. Wonder how far can i get. Frankly it is a good experience for me, because there is a strong competition between players and a different tempo. You need to be quick and smart to play theese games. And there are a lot of strategies and tactics as well, so there are always a lot of ways to play=) Also i have recently tried to boost my account https://anyelo.net/ you know it is also a good way to learn game as such.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by VawulenceLover: 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
BeanmanX:
How much did u get the steam deck and hw much?,,,, been looking for where to buy it,,
confirmed arm robber
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by GloriousGbola: 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2022
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ngBuild: 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2022
GloriousGbola:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpT6a0NFRNc

Relatable cheesy

Xbox update makes me angry, I got 22gb update for forza horizons 5, life wtf! just an update, I jus left it in queue.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by GloriousGbola: 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
ngBuild:

Xbox update makes me angry, I got 22gb update for forza horizons 5, life wtf! just an update, I jus left it in queue.

Na so we see am. Also why I am not touching that game. If I recall, the base game is like 80gb.
With full dlc, I don't even want to think of how big it will be
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ponishah: 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
Abeg o, where can I download zuma game for PC free, full version not trial version
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Msmither: 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
Which sites do you guys get your steam game keys.
I need recommendations.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ngBuild: 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Na so we see am. Also why I am not touching that game. If I recall, the base game is like 80gb.
With full dlc, I don't even want to think of how big it will be
I tire

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 12:04am On Oct 27, 2022
Dishonored: Definitive Edition.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Oem18(m): 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
Msmither:
I need recommendations.
I have cd keys for Batman Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by GloriousGbola: 7:11pm On Oct 27, 2022
Msmither:
I need recommendations.

There are several sites where you can get steam keys

Fanatical
Humble bundle
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Fedrick100: 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2022
Oem18:

I have cd keys for Batman Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition

Can Compaq 610 play pc games?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Drunkard1: 12:23am On Oct 28, 2022
N3cR0mAZc3R:
Uncharted legacy of thieves.
abeg dash me one console. Even if na ps3
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jikins(m): 7:03am On Oct 28, 2022
Pirovv:
Always played Single Player games but recently i've become attracted to online games like League of Legends you know. Wonder how far can i get. Frankly it is a good experience for me, because there is a strong competition between players and a different tempo. You need to be quick and smart to play theese games. And there are a lot of strategies and tactics as well, so there are always a lot of ways to play=) Also i have recently tried to boost my account https://anyelo.net/ you know it is also a good way to learn game as such.

Tried downloading this game once only to get the game in Turkish language only. Couldn't change it because for some reason I was locked to that region. I just uninstalled and downloaded Valorant, another online game by Riot. Never looked back since. Hoping Riot makes a series or movie base on it like they did for league. Should be a fun watch.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Msmither: 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
God of war is bad on steam deck. No one should buy it.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 8:32am On Oct 29, 2022
Msmither:

How so care to elaborate
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 8:49am On Oct 29, 2022
Batman: The enemies Within.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 8:51am On Oct 29, 2022
Msmither:

How so? Am playing on mine at high settings/30fps or mid/low settings at 40fps using fsr 2.0

It’s better than the ps4 version so what’s bad about it?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Msmither: 9:19am On Oct 29, 2022
N3cR0mAZc3R:

How so? Am playing on mine at high settings/30fps or mid/low settings at 40fps using far 2.0

It’s better than the ps4 version so what’s bad about it?

I just downloaded And started playing, I've played the PS4 version so I noticed the difference instantly. Also it shutters a lot.

Maybe I need to download that proton ge peeps are talking about.

Let me know what you did that made it playable.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 10:46am On Oct 29, 2022
Msmither:

I just downloaded And started playing, I've played the PS4 version so I noticed the difference instantly. Also it shutters a lot.

Maybe I need to download that proton ge peeps are talking about.

Let me know what you did that made it playable.

Mine runs God of war buttery smooth at fixed 30fps just like the ps4 version with even better Anisotropic filtering and Ambient occulation.

Try using the latest proton build bro. Proton GE also helps. Make sure to always change the combatibity settings in the properties option before launching any games on steam deck or else it might not work well.

Proton 7.04 is the latest one and if that one doesn’t work well, switch to experimental…

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Msmither: 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2022
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Mine runs God of war buttery smooth at fixed 30fps just like the ps4 version with even better Anisotropic filtering and Ambient occulation.

Try using the latest proton build bro. Proton GE also helps. Make sure to always change the combatibity settings in the properties option before launching any games on steam deck or else it might not work well.

Proton 7.04 is the latest one and if that one doesn’t work well, switch to experimental…

I have fixed it, I was running the FSR at performance mode is why the graphics was crappy.

I am surprised to see it buttery smooth and running great at 40 FPS max.

It crashed 2 times already, I guess it's because I am running it at higher graphics instead of balanced.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 2:46pm On Oct 29, 2022
Msmither:

I have fixed it, I was running the FSR at performance mode is why the graphics was crappy.

I am surprised to see it buttery smooth and running great at 40 FPS max.

It crashed 2 times already, I guess it's because I am running it at higher graphics instead of balanced.

Am sure the crash issue was because of the proton version you're using. I never experienced any crashes or whatsoever on mine. That's why it's a verified game.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Msmither: 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2022
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Am sure the crash issue was because of the proton version you're using. I never experienced any crashes or whatsoever on mine. That's why it's a verified game.

Noted, I will fix that too.

I bought some games yesterday and it was for a wrong store. I bought a GTA v but it's for rockstar game launcher.

I can't find the steam version from the site I use. Do you have any good site that delivers instantly?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by GloriousGbola: 10:04am On Oct 30, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Oem18(m): 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2022
Fedrick100:

Can Compaq 610 play pc games?
Depends on the game it'll probably pray games pre 2014 on mid-low settings
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Ade1177: 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2022
Is there like a WhatsApp group for gamers

I've played alot of games

Would love to interact with people on some of the games I've played and maybe new ones

Tired of reading comments and one sided review

Would love discussions, like man to man discussion on WhatsApp

If available, I'll like to join or if there's others like me

Indicate let's create a group
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2022
Ade1177:
Is there like a WhatsApp group for gamers

I've played alot of games

Would love to interact with people on some of the games I've played and maybe new ones

Tired of reading comments and one sided review

Would love discussions, like man to man discussion on WhatsApp

If available, I'll like to join or if there's others like me

Indicate let's create a group
Yeah I have an active game group

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Ade1177: 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Yeah I have an active game group
add my number

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2022
Ade1177:
add my number

Hey bro. One more question. What postal code comes at the front of the number?

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (498) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.