Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (773834 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
Kaycee7:
These new SF baddies. Dayum!!

Plus DEE JAY

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by holicupp(m): 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
metal gear solid peace walker

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Angel55555(m): 8:01am On Dec 12, 2022
holicupp:
metal gear solid peace walker
On PSP ?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by olawaley12(m): 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
Good Afternoon fams! Anyone With PC Far Cry3 in Ilorin.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by holicupp(m): 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
Angel55555:
On PSP ?

yeah
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by gohanDBZ: 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2022
Just started a ladder Bladesin on Diablo 2 Resurrected... Don't know if it was the right move haha

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by NoonMasamune: 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2022
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Nice.

What game is this bro? Genshin?

smt V

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 5:17am On Dec 13, 2022
Broken Sword 5 - The Serpent's Curse.

3 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Angel55555(m): 9:12am On Dec 13, 2022
holicupp:

yeah

I played it once, but stealth games are not really my thing.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by holicupp(m): 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
Angel55555:
I played it once, but stealth games are not really my thing.

I'm into all genre so which one can u recommend for me in PPSSPP emulator for android
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Henuell(m): 7:46am On Dec 15, 2022
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Yeah I have an active game group

Still active?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Jwonder(m): 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
N3cR0mAZc3R:
Rage 2

How much did you get your deck and how did you get it? Do we have sellers in Nigeria
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Henuell(m): 7:02am On Dec 17, 2022
holicupp:

I'm into all genre so which one can u recommend for me
in PPSSPP emulator for android

Death to rights *all time fav*

Avatar the last airbender *engaging and frustrating very hard game*

Ghost recon

Splinter cell

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by holicupp(m): 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
Henuell:

Death to rights *all time fav*
Avatar the last airbender *engaging and frustrating very hard game*
Ghost recon
Splinter cell

i have played two which is death to right and avatar

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Strawman: 6:58am On Dec 18, 2022
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Yeah I have an active game group

How do I get in bro?

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Othem2002: 12:29am On Dec 19, 2022
Hello. Recently, I have become seriously interested in the game of counter-strike global offensive. It is quite interesting, especially if you play with your friends. I really wanted a skin for my AWP, I was able to purchase it with the help of the platform skin.club. There are a lot of cool skins for your weapons here.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by GloriousGbola: 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
Just in case anyone doesn't know, epic games are. doing thier Xmas giveaways. This is the third year. A free game everyday to December 30th. All you need is an epic games account. Thanks to their daily and weekly giveaways and their regional pricing on indies, I have an epic games library with 52x 3+ 45+x games.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iyerenath(m): 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iyerenath(m): 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2022
holicupp:

I'm into all genre so which one can u recommend for me in PPSSPP emulator for android
God of war ghost of Sparta
God of war chains of Olympus
Assassin's Creed bloodline
Syphon filter Logan shadow
syphon filter dark mirror
3rd birthday (one of my favorites)
Naruto
Tekken 5 and 6

...and many more...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by holicupp(m): 9:53am On Dec 22, 2022
iyerenath:

God of war ghost of Sparta

God of war chains of Olympus

Assassin's Creed bloodline

Syphon filter Logan shadow

syphon filter dark mirror

3rd birthday (one of my favorites)

Naruto

Tekken 5 and 6

...and many more...

thanks
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by yenm: 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
I actually prefer sport betting than this laying online games because it's where I got more success. I mostly place bets on horse racing like https://theracingsharks.com.au/races/other/magic-millions-2yo-classic/. Aside from the profits, it also bring a lot of excitement and new interesting experience!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2022
yenm:
I actually prefer sport betting than this laying online games because it's where I got more success. I mostly place bets on horse racing like https://theracingsharks.com.au/races/other/magic-millions-2yo-classic/. Aside from the profits, it also bring a lot of excitement and new interesting experience!
Good for you. But that one no concern us really

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by NoonMasamune: 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
Lana1:
Good for you. But that one no concern us really
a bot. we have been having a lot of these lately

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by GloriousGbola: 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
PSA - death stranding will be free on Epic Games tomorrow. for 24 hours. 5pm to 5pm.
if you have a steamdeck, you can install epic and gog games using heroic launcher
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 10:41am On Dec 25, 2022
cao:
Broken Sword 5 - The Serpent's Curse.

Very good game sis. Enjoy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 10:48am On Dec 25, 2022
Henuell:

Still active?

Yeah it is bro.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2022
Stray.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by TheSociologist(m): 11:28pm On Dec 25, 2022
Randomly playing games from my PS plus collection. Settled on Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris. Rated 7/10.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Very good game sis. Enjoy
I had already finished it by then, it was a good game.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by GloriousGbola: 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
https://www.dsogaming.com/news/playstation-3-emulator-rpcs3-can-now-boot-all-released-ps3-games/

RPCS3 has reached a milestone. It can now emulate every PS3 game.

Interesting that Sony has seen the light, seen the demand and is now directly porting their titles to pc.

This ironically is how piracy influences an industry.

It shows there is a market

Or as Gabe Newell said

We think there is a fundamental misconception about piracy. Piracy is almost always a service problem and not a pricing problem,” he said. “If a pirate offers a product anywhere in the world, 24 x 7, purchasable from the convenience of your personal computer, and the legal provider says the product is region-locked, will come to your country 3 months after the US release, and can only be purchased at a brick and mortar store, then the pirate’s service is more valuable.”

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.